Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 147

Thread: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

  1. #71
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Oh, so its different because you chose a different synonym ??
    Or maybe its a completely different definition. Im sure your not having any troubles finding a dictionary in America of all places.


    Lol the UN. Again, please.

    What can nations do and not do again ?

    Can Russia invade Afghanistan ? Yes or no ?

    How bout Chechnya ?

    Give the Naivete a Rest, please.
    Dont tell me, NATO is useless too?
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Or maybe its a completely different definition.
    Yawn, its your point, you prove it.
    Here was your original posting . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Your ancestors essentially annexed America to themselves. Israel occupies regions that they took from the Arabs. Its a different story altogether.
    Prove to me that Isreal didn't "annex Golan to themselves".

    Prove to me that the U.S. doesn't "occupy regions they took from the Native Americans".

    Rotsa Ruck.

  3. #73
    User EulyssElvisCaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth TEXAS
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    120

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Yawn, its your point, you prove it.
    Here was your original posting . . .



    Prove to me that Isreal didn't "annex Golan to themselves".

    Prove to me that the U.S. doesn't "occupy regions they took from the Native Americans".

    Rotsa Ruck.

    first rule of debate......DONT try to proove a negative.....

    .....by your logic....every human should be shot ....since somewhere in time we Invaded and now OCCUPY regions taken from dinasourars and wild tulips....
    Ill keep my guns, torah, bible, and money.....you can keep the change

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by EulyssElvisCaustic View Post
    first rule of debate......DONT try to proove a negative.....

    .....by your logic....every human should be shot ....since somewhere in time we Invaded and now OCCUPY regions taken from dinasourars and wild tulips....
    Thats not MY logic, its Kaya's. I was lampooning it.
    Last edited by Voidwar; 05-07-09 at 10:07 AM.

  5. #75
    User EulyssElvisCaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth TEXAS
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    120

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Thats not MY logic, its Kaya's. I was lampooning it.

    we both were lampooning it......then....

    Ill keep my guns, torah, bible, and money.....you can keep the change

  6. #76
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by EulyssElvisCaustic View Post
    first rule of debate......DONT try to proove a negative.....

    .....by your logic....every human should be shot ....since somewhere in time we Invaded and now OCCUPY regions taken from dinasourars and wild tulips....
    Chinese should be shot because of Tibet, Turks should be shot because of Ottoman, Europeans should be shot because of the USA, Japanese should be shot because of China, English should be shot because of Canada, Spanish should be shot because of Mexico and Cuba, Germans should be shot because of Poland, French should be shot because of Indo-China, Russians should be shot because of Eastern Europe, ......
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #77
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Yawn, its your point, you prove it.
    Here was your original posting . . .



    Prove to me that Isreal didn't "annex Golan to themselves".

    Prove to me that the U.S. doesn't "occupy regions they took from the Native Americans".

    Rotsa Ruck.
    Because its officially recognized that Israel occupies Golan? Otherwise we wouldnt be here argueing about it. And considering America is widely accepted as an American country and not a native american country because Americans form the large majority and well, essentially own and run America, and even have there own independance day to show it, id say its safe to say that the US belongs to you guys. Hey listen, your always welcome back in the UK, mate.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  8. #78
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Because its officially recognized that Israel occupies Golan? Otherwise we wouldnt be here argueing about it. And considering America is widely accepted as an American country and not a native american country because Americans form the large majority and well, essentially own and run America, and even have there own independance day to show it, id say its safe to say that the US belongs to you guys. Hey listen, your always welcome back in the UK, mate.
    All 300M of us?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #79
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Russia has been occupying Japan's Kuril islands since the end of World War II.

    I've never seen anyone here bitch about that.

    Not trendy I spouse

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  10. #80
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Arabs revising peace plan to gain Israel backing

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    All 300M of us?
    With the exception of redneck republicans of course. Its okay, im sure Russia will be more than happy to have you.
    I support the Jews but some people just talk BS.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 05-07-09 at 02:39 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •