Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 475

Thread: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanistan

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How dare you? That was a pretty despicable thing to say. Just when I thought my opinion of you could not get any lower.

    But did you have anything to say about the points he made in his post or was this just a chance for you to ad hom the thread to death?
    How dare I what? Dispute his world view? EGADS!

    I had plenty to say about the post. The post being his world view. I didn't say he was a neanderthal, I said his position is. He is a Gunnery Sgt. not a Commissioned Officer, thereby making his position in the military a subservient one. He carries out orders he doesn't make them... well important ones anyway.

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    How dare I what? Dispute his world view? EGADS!

    I had plenty to say about the post. The post being his world view. I didn't say he was a neanderthal, I said his position is. He is a Gunnery Sgt. not a Commissioned Officer, thereby making his position in the military a subservient one. He carries out orders he doesn't make them... well important ones anyway.
    I just found the whole thing condescending and highly insulting. And for you to attempt to play innocent when you know exactly what you did is just...pathetic. You could at least own it when you act like a jackass instead of playing dumb about it.

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I just found the whole thing condescending and highly insulting. And for you to attempt to play innocent when you know exactly what you did is just...pathetic. You could at least own it when you act like a jackass instead of playing dumb about it.
    The funny thing is that, how you feel about my post is pretty much how I feel about his.

  4. #454
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,976

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    What a long winded and completely ignorant ....

    You prove my point in Post #445. You simply seek argument rather than discussion, which makes your contributions here a waste of every body's time and why I don't waste too much time entertaining you. You call me ignorant, yet I have been a part of UN mission's to see the UN's uselessness up close and been part of missions intimate to foriegn militaries on more than a few occassions. I have been a part of a higher echelon intel unit and provided the COMM support to see the information delivered. You make no points that you haven't discovered from the spoon fed media, which leaves you at a disadvantage when looking to express an opinion on anything thsat might require actual book reading. You don't attempt to understand anything that might make your comforts of illusion a little grey. And your complete disregard for anything not pro-Democrat leaves you at complete disadvantages to understand greater things.

    And even with the large amount of friction you incur from member to member, you will still parade about as if you have a stage to stand upon as if everybody else is "ignorant"...or "idiotic"....or any of the other insultive words you cling to. And you were an officer? You behave like a Private still trying to discover the military.
    Last edited by MSgt; 06-08-09 at 11:47 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    You prove my point in Post #445. You simply seek argument rather than discussion, which makes your contributions here a waste of every body's time and why I don't waste too much time entertaining you. You call me ignorant, yet I have been a part of UN mission's to see the UN's uselessness up close and been part of missions intimate to foriegn militaries on more than a few occassions. I have been a part of a higher echelon intel unit and provided the COMM support to see the information delivered. You make no points that you haven't discovered from the spoon fed media, which leaves you at a disadvantage when looking to express an opinion on anything thsat might require actual book reading. You don't attempt to understand anything that might make your comforts of illusion a little grey. And your complete disregard for anything not pro-Democrat leaves you at complete disadvantages to understand greater things.

    And even with the large amount of friction you incur from member to member, you will still parade about as if you have a stage to stand upon as if everybody else is "ignorant"...or "idiotic"....or any of the other insultive words you cling to. And you were an officer? You behave like a Private still trying to discover the military.
    That drivel you crapped out is in no way a primer for discussion. I really could give 2 ****s if all you neocons attack everything I say. That doesn't make you/them correct. You generate a lot of friction from the lefties here so I guess I could say the same about you, eh?

    Boo hoo... stop picking on me...

  6. #456
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post

    But, let me say that I would rather have your type in subservient positions in the military where you can't do much harm, than to have you in a position to advance your barbaric view of the world. The military needs pitbulls and you couldn't do your job if you had a modern mentality. Semper Fi.


    Wow. Some non serving type one who wouldn't attacks one who did like this?


    To bad this is upstairs.


    Pathetic.



    oderint dum metuant
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #457
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    That drivel you crapped out is in no way a primer for discussion. I really could give 2 ****s if all you neocons attack everything I say. That doesn't make you/them correct. You generate a lot of friction from the lefties here so I guess I could say the same about you, eh?

    Boo hoo... stop picking on me...




    You are so full of fail, it's pathetic. Do you call everyone you disagree with a "neocon"?


    Gunny, has been highy critical of Bush, and the "neocon" agenda. Please.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Wow. Some non serving type one who wouldn't attacks one who did like this?


    To bad this is upstairs.


    Pathetic.



    oderint dum metuant
    Take your meds before you try making a coherent sentence.

    Quoting Caligula doesn't do much for you either...

  9. #459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You are so full of fail, it's pathetic. Do you call everyone you disagree with a "neocon"?


    Gunny, has been highy critical of Bush, and the "neocon" agenda. Please.
    Being critical of lil shrub is easy, he is such a bumbling fool. But a neocon is exactly what Gunny is and his rants would be well received in front of a crowd at the AEI or JINSA.

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. soldiers encouraged to spread message of their Christian faith in Afghanista

    Quote Originally Posted by slippery slope View Post
    take your meds before you try making a coherent sentence.
    reported!!!

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •