Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 143

Thread: Low level flight panics NY

  1. #121
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    The two planes used for AF1 are both controlled by the White House. Try and keep up.
    No, they are requested by the White House and their movements controlled while the President is using them. The rest of the time they are used, stored, and serviced by the Presidential Airlift Group, part of Air Mobility Command's 89th Airlift Wing, based at Andrews Air Force Base. When the President is not using them, they are just two more planes in the Air Force inventory. Maybe you should become more informed before you decide to get snippy.

  2. #122
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The true purpose of pointing out this blunder is for the liberal Democrat hypocrites to consider that they would have hit the roof, and this would be politicized and scandalized to the hilt, if it had been Bush. But since the Chosen One's administration did it, it's trivial. Let that be a lesson for your hypocracy.
    So you are criticizing the democrats because you think they would have done something if something that did not happened had happened. Keep up the good posting there, that makes so much sense.

  3. #123
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,255

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you are criticizing the democrats because you think they would have done something if something that did not happened had happened. Keep up the good posting there, that makes so much sense.
    Yeah right. Tell me you can't see Pelosi calling for hearings under the Bush Administration. You know it's true. They wanted Bush's head on a platter so bad they were beside themselves. I'm surprised that Obama didn't say he inherited this flyover; that it was already planned under Bush.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #124
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah right. Tell me you can't see Pelosi calling for hearings under the Bush Administration. You know it's true. They wanted Bush's head on a platter so bad they were beside themselves. I'm surprised that Obama didn't say he inherited this flyover; that it was already planned under Bush.
    I am saying it did not happen. Complain about things the democrats have done, that is appropriate, not what they might have done if something had happened that did not in fact happen, which is just silly.

    By the way, Pelosi is not "the liberal democrats", but simply one liberal democrat, and at times, kinda an embarrassment to the rest of us. The GOP has their share of people like that.

  5. #125
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,255

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am saying it did not happen. Complain about things the democrats have done, that is appropriate, not what they might have done if something had happened that did not in fact happen, which is just silly.

    By the way, Pelosi is not "the liberal democrats", but simply one liberal democrat, and at times, kinda an embarrassment to the rest of us. The GOP has their share of people like that.
    I hear ya.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am saying it did not happen. Complain about things the democrats have done, that is appropriate, not what they might have done if something had happened that did not in fact happen, which is just silly.
    This is a fascinating statement from a Liberal which illustrates double standard thinking when this forum has been plastered with the Liberals speculations, hyperbole and innuendo about Bush, Rove and Cheney committing high crimes against the Liberals of the United States.

    I guess you are also confused what the term "debate politics" means.

    Let me be sure I understand your argument; it is okay to SPECULATE about Bush’s connections with BIG OIL and his illegal war on Iraq or Cheney’s ties to Halliburton’s profits and work in Iraq, but it is NOT okay to speculate what the media treatment would have been had this idiotic flyover wasting $328,000 of the tax payers money for a photo shoot would have been during Bush's Presidency?


  7. #127
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah right. Tell me you can't see Pelosi calling for hearings under the Bush Administration. You know it's true. They wanted Bush's head on a platter so bad they were beside themselves. I'm surprised that Obama didn't say he inherited this flyover; that it was already planned under Bush.
    Pelosi wouldn't even call hearings on torture or Bush's violation of his oath of office by starting an unnecessary war. In fact, she has NEVER called for hearings on the Bush administration. So what the heck are you talking about?

  8. #128
    User EulyssElvisCaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth TEXAS
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    120

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    from WillRockwell: ....When the President is not using them, they are just two more planes in the Air Force inventory.
    ================================================

    BeeEss......AF1 is for the POTUS or HIS designate....it is NOT for any other purpose.
    Ill keep my guns, torah, bible, and money.....you can keep the change

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Pelosi wouldn't even call hearings on torture or Bush's violation of his oath of office by starting an unnecessary war. In fact, she has NEVER called for hearings on the Bush administration. So what the heck are you talking about?
    The reasons are patently obvious as well; because others are already holding such witch hunts/hearings.

    But even a rabid hyper partisan lunatic Liberal like Pelosi also knows that one must have EVIDENCE in order to have such hearings; what profound irony that many like you still don't comprehend that truth and reality.

  10. #130
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Low level flight panics NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is a fascinating statement from a Liberal which illustrates double standard thinking when this forum has been plastered with the Liberals speculations, hyperbole and innuendo about Bush, Rove and Cheney committing high crimes against the Liberals of the United States.

    I guess you are also confused what the term "debate politics" means.

    Let me be sure I understand your argument; it is okay to SPECULATE about Bush’s connections with BIG OIL and his illegal war on Iraq or Cheney’s ties to Halliburton’s profits and work in Iraq, but it is NOT okay to speculate what the media treatment would have been had this idiotic flyover wasting $328,000 of the tax payers money for a photo shoot would have been during Bush's Presidency?

    Time to educate you again. I never said any of the things you mention. I have not commented on Bush's connection with "BIG OIL", never claimed his war in Iraq was illegal, and don't know enough to really comment on Cheney and the contracts Halliburton got to work in Iraq(nor does anyone except those actually involved). This is the classic straw man argument thing. You are creating positions for me, and then arguing against them, instead of arguing against my actual positions.

    If you disagree with what I say, please do, but try to limit the disagreement to what I actually say, not what you imagine I might think.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •