Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

  1. #1
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, nice for the Czechs to take this piece of human garbage off our hands.

    WEAR ABC 3 :: International News
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  2. #2
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, nice for the Czechs to take this piece of human garbage off our hands.

    WEAR ABC 3 :: International News
    David Duke is going to get his in Satan's sex chamber.

    I am more worried about the fact that one can face up to three years for having an opinion against the idea of the Holocaust.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  3. #3
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I am more worried about the fact that one can face up to three years for having an opinion against the idea of the Holocaust.

    Believe it or not, its a very common law in Europe.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, nice for the Czechs to take this piece of human garbage off our hands.

    WEAR ABC 3 :: International News
    Such dumbassery on the part of the Czechs.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  5. #5
    Educator Dogger807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 06:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    979

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Couldn't of happened to a more deserving fellow..... I am seriously torn between my desire to see him punished and my disgust over a mind control law. I mean, without a doubt this man was involved in murder. On the other hand, controlling what people think, even when their ideas are out right ludicrous, well......
    Ignorance is the refuge of faith
    It's become very apparent that there is nothing respectable about faith
    "If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people"

  6. #6
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogger807 View Post
    Couldn't of happened to a more deserving fellow..... I am seriously torn between my desire to see him punished and my disgust over a mind control law. I mean, without a doubt this man was involved in murder. On the other hand, controlling what people think, even when their ideas are out right ludicrous, well......
    He is a master jerk off but that doesn't give anyone the right to detain him for it.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  7. #7
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Believe it or not, its a very common law in Europe.
    Yep laws put in place by the victors. The Allies with the US and Russia at the front put these laws on the books in many of the countries in question, but not all of course.
    PeteEU

  8. #8
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Yep laws put in place by the victors. The Allies with the US and Russia at the front put these laws on the books in many of the countries in question, but not all of course.
    The US doesn't have any laws against Holocaust denial. It would violate our Constitution.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  9. #9
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, nice for the Czechs to take this piece of human garbage off our hands.

    WEAR ABC 3 :: International News

    Hope he rots in jail.

    Holocaust denial laws are in place in quite a few European countries [for obvious reasons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    He is a master jerk off but that doesn't give anyone the right to detain him for it.
    Yes it does.
    He is not in US. There is no constitution protecting your rights in Europe. Besides, when you enter a country. You abide by the laws. If not, you suffer the consequences. No more than what would happen if someone broke the law in US.
    Last edited by Laila; 04-25-09 at 06:52 AM.


  10. #10
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Former KKK leader detained in Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Holocaust denial laws are in place in quite a few European countries [for obvious reasons]
    ...such as?
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •