Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

  1. #1
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Why do I get the feeling that Pakistan will be Obama's Bosnia.

    Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world - UPI.com
    Last edited by Cold Highway; 04-23-09 at 10:42 AM.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    So much for change in foreign policy. Why do I get the feeling that Pakistan will be Obama's Bosnia.

    Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world - UPI.com
    Taliban militants Tuesday took over the northwestern Pakistan district of Buner, just 60 miles from the capital of Islamabad. Militants were patrolling its streets with no signs of government law enforcement personnel,
    I have no problem with kicking these guys ass.

  3. #3
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,464

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I have no problem with kicking these guys ass.



    So can we have a list of approved countries we can attack?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #4
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,452
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    A number of experts think that Pakistan is of highest concern, so I think Clinton is bang-on.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So can we have a list of approved countries we can attack?
    We wouldn't be attacking Pakistan we'd be attacking the Taliban.

  6. #6
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    We wouldn't be attacking Pakistan we'd be attacking the Taliban.
    So you'd have no problem with the Mexican Army rolling into San Diego and shooting the place up, because they weren't fighting "us", they were fighting drug dealers?
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    So you'd have no problem with the Mexican Army rolling into San Diego and shooting the place up, because they weren't fighting "us", they were fighting drug dealers?
    I doubt the Pakistani Gov wants the Taliban in their country.

  8. #8
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I doubt the Pakistani Gov wants the Taliban in their country.
    You didn't answer the question. You deflected.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    You didn't answer the question. You deflected.
    Therer really is no need to answer the question since it is a strawman.

  10. #10
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,464

    Re: Clinton: Pakistan 'mortal threat' to world

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Therer really is no need to answer the question since it is a strawman.



    Because as usual you want to avoid a discussion, you pull this card.


    The point is, people are anti-war until thier guy gets in power.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •