Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

  1. #1
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words


    HAVANA Fidel Castro said Tuesday that President Barack Obama "misinterpreted" his brother Raul's sentiments toward the United States and bristled at any suggestion Cuba should free political prisoners or reduce official fees on money sent to the island from the U.S.

    FOXNews.com - Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
    Oh yeah, Obama's foreign policy is really shaping up.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,935

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Obama's egomaniacal personality will be ground down to a mere pulp after enough time in the White House. The longer he remains the more evident his lack of experience and qualifications for his job will be become. I would love to see his empty-headed ass go one-on-one with Putin. What a blood bath that would be. Perhaps a trip to China would expose this freak for what he his. Obama's greatest enemy is time.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  3. #3
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinefire View Post
    Obama's egomaniacal personality will be ground down to a mere pulp after enough time in the White House. The longer he remains the more evident his lack of experience and qualifications for his job will be become. I would love to see his empty-headed ass go one-on-one with Putin. What a blood bath that would be. Perhaps a trip to China would expose this freak for what he his. Obama's greatest enemy is time.
    No, your greatest enemy is time, as each day that passes demonstrates that the new administration is more adept at handling foreign policy than your beloved Bush and Cheney. Your venom clearly has no basis in reality, because this president has not been around long enough to piss anyone off that bad. You are either a Bush dead-ender or just can't stand having a black man in the White House. Either way, time will isolate you....have fun.

  4. #4
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    No, your greatest enemy is time, as each day that passes demonstrates that the new administration is more adept at handling foreign policy than your beloved Bush and Cheney. Your venom clearly has no basis in reality, because this president has not been around long enough to piss anyone off that bad. You are either a Bush dead-ender or just can't stand having a black man in the White House. Either way, time will isolate you....have fun.



    Oh look, Will being dishonest and lying about another poster. What basis do you have to even suggest that Obama's skin color is a reason this poster criticizes him?


    Iran slammed Obama
    Russia slammed Obama
    Cuba slammed Obama


    Obama embarrassed himself with the UK, Saudi Arabia and is shown smiling with despots.


    There is plenty to point out about his foreign policy gaffes and foolishness. HIs race has nothing to do with it.


    Lerxst, you are thanking that?
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 04-22-09 at 10:56 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #5
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,425

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Oh yeah, Obama's foreign policy is really shaping up.
    Actually it is. For the first time in several years we have a President who's taking the first steps. Nobody claimed it was going to be smooth sailing. Obama taking the lead in international politics and making benevolent and bold first steps. Just because Castro will be gone at some point, then let's see what happens with Obama's overtures to Cuba.
    *insert profound statement here*

  6. #6
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    No, your greatest enemy is time, as each day that passes demonstrates that the new administration is more adept at handling foreign policy than your beloved Bush and Cheney. Your venom clearly has no basis in reality, because this president has not been around long enough to piss anyone off that bad. You are either a Bush dead-ender or just can't stand having a black man in the White House. Either way, time will isolate you....have fun.
    How is letting losers like Castro and Ortega run off at the mouth without delivering a well-earned smack in the puss being adept at anything except being the world's door-mat?

  7. #7
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,425

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post

    Lerxst, you are thanking that?
    No, I'm thanking this....
    No, your greatest enemy is time, as each day that passes demonstrates that the new administration is more adept at handling foreign policy than your beloved Bush and Cheney.
    This part is very true. Rhinefires post is just partisan vitriol.
    *insert profound statement here*

  8. #8
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    How is letting losers like Castro and Ortega run off at the mouth without delivering a well-earned smack in the puss being adept at anything except being the world's door-mat?
    I was unaware that an American President has smacked Castro (in the puss) for running his mouth.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I was unaware that an American President has smacked Castro (in the puss) for running his mouth.
    I would do it if I were President. Straight shot, right to the ovaries.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  10. #10
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Fidel Castro: Obama 'Misinterpreted' Raul's Words

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    No, I'm thanking this....


    This part is very true. Rhinefires post is just partisan vitriol.


    But wills is not? Lying and claiming the basis for the others "partisanism" is racism?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •