Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 550

Thread: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attac

  1. #141
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What irony reading the bolded part of your comments based on the lack of reality, facts and history you exhibit with every post.
    Still proving me right, "Truth" Detector. Good job.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    In your case.............
    How typical for you to now enter into schoolyard insults in order to avoid substanbtive debate.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I don't think Iraq satisfied any of those conditions sufficiently enough to warrant occupation.
    I don't recall a bi-partisan Congress, or President, or Secretary of Defense who asked YOU what you thought constitutes justification to warrant occupation. When did this happen?

    I do recall the FACTS and they do not support your emotional perceptions of reality and fabricated issues.

    Perhaps you should read the UN resolutions, the historic record of Saddam’s continual violation of agreements he signed to stay in power and our legal right to enforce the UN resolutions Saddam defied for more than a decade.

    Come back when you are more informed; emotional hyperbole does not warrant further outbursts about your perceptions of Jesus and what constitutes legal justifications for war.

  4. #144
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    That's why people tend to say US State soil or something similar to differentiate and make clear they are talking of the 50 States. My safety would be concerned with attacks there, not attacks on embassies in war zones or hostile countries.
    So those American's working for us in overseas locations don't count for you. They can die in terrorist attacks, that's their job then is it?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

    I do recall the FACTS and they do not support your emotional perceptions of reality and fabricated issues.
    So where are those Iraqi WMD's?

  6. #146
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    So those American's working for us in overseas locations don't count for you. They can die in terrorist attacks, that's their job then is it?
    Do you want to include them in your stats? You claim no terrorist attack since 2001, but that's only if we look at solely US State soil attacks. We can include the other stuff too. It doesn't affect my argument as I'm still no more or less safer than I was before. But it throws out your argument of "the policies work".
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #147
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I don't recall a bi-partisan Congress, or President, or Secretary of Defense who asked YOU what you thought constitutes justification to warrant occupation. When did this happen?

    I do recall the FACTS and they do not support your emotional perceptions of reality and fabricated issues.

    Perhaps you should read the UN resolutions, the historic record of Saddam’s continual violation of agreements he signed to stay in power and our legal right to enforce the UN resolutions Saddam defied for more than a decade.

    Come back when you are more informed; emotional hyperbole does not warrant further outbursts about your perceptions of Jesus and what constitutes legal justifications for war.
    Still with the emotional tripe huh. Maybe you can tell me how Iraq was a threat factually to the United States. No? You can't? You'll just make another emotionalized and insulting statement after this? K.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Still with the emotional tripe huh. Maybe you can tell me how Iraq was a threat factually to the United States. No? You can't? You'll just make another emotionalized and insulting statement after this? K.
    Iraq was a threat because of Saddam's hollow saber rattling

  9. #149
    Advisor Polynikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-04-13 @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    522

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Attacks on American Soil from after the 1993 WTC to September 10th 2001? 0.

    I guess it'd have been accurate then to say on September 10th, 2001 unquestioningly that ALL of Clinton's policies worked perfectly.

    That's my issue. THIS IS NOT PROOF.

    CORRELATION DOES NOT PROVE CAUSATIOn.

    Just because we have not been attacked in our borders yet DOES NOT MEAN unquestionably Bush's policies are the reason for it. That doesn't PROVE anything. Its idiotic, illogical, and politically lazy to try and claim that THAT is the proof for your statement because on September 10th 2001 you could say the EXACT SAME THING about the Policies you're LAMBASTING.


    Actually, a U.S Embassy is considered sovereign U.S territory. Therefore, the attacks on our embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya were in fact on U.S soil.

    Clinton's policies worked wonders. His response to the attacks on 2 of our embassies in the same day, 1 in which had the truck been able to park under the embassy as planned would've more than likely have killed more people than September 11th.

    The US attacked Sudan and Afghanistan with cruise missiles as a response to the attacks on the embassies. The U.S attacked an alleged chemical weapons producing plant in Sudan with 13 cruise missile which resulted in the death of the night watchmen. This attack has come under a great deal of criticism because there has been no corroborating evidence to support the attack. The Afghanistan attack came in the form of over 70 cruise missile at three separate terrorist camps. This attack killed an estimated 24 people but failed to get Osama Bin Laden.

    Well done Bill, that response sure didn't embolden Al-Qaeda, or lead to the attack on the U.S.S Cole. Not to mention the fact that Clinton had Bin Laden on a plane but passed over the chance to shoot him down. If you ask me, Clinton definitely has American blood on his hands.
    "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -Jefferson

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style A

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    So those American's working for us in overseas locations don't count for you. They can die in terrorist attacks, that's their job then is it?
    Well, I am curious why Americans purposely targeted for the fact that they are Americans should not count in Ikari's and others minds as well.

    But alas, this same fantastical mental state suggests that we will all be safer now that we are attempting to impugn members of the Bush Administration for their efforts to keep us safe, public statements that we will never engage in "nation" building again, public statements that we will never use any "enhanced" interrogation methods to extract information because ANY form of it is inhumane and public statements that we will close Gitmo and try terrorists as common criminals with Constitutional rights.

    Our enemies have to be either laughing at us, or smiling and nodding in quiet agreement with the current naive ignorance that infests our Government these days. A Government that while making life safer for terrorists the world over, also buries us in debt that will prevent us from acting in any event for at least the next ten years!

    You cannot fabricate the level of stupidity these Democrats and this President wallow in to act the way they are acting; and the “unbiased” media continues to fawn over them.

Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •