Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

  1. #51
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    That sounds like an utter fabrication. I can't imagine there are too many people who wish to legalize pedophilia... but maybe I'm just naive.
    It's not. They want us to accept people who mutilate their genitalia as the opposite sex. They want to legalize pedophilia. They want to legalize polygamy and/or eliminate the concept of marriage altogether.

    Again, it is a minority but it is real.

  2. #52
    Advisor don'ttreadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    08-17-11 @ 01:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    340

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    That sounds like an utter fabrication. I can't imagine there are too many people who wish to legalize pedophilia... but maybe I'm just naive.
    I've never thought of the "homosexual agenda" as one that wants to legalize pedophilia, either. I think that's strictly those NAMBLA *&^holes.

    I think of it as things like gay marriage, AIDs funding, etc.

  3. #53
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,605

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    That sounds like an utter fabrication. I can't imagine there are too many people who wish to legalize pedophilia... but maybe I'm just naive.
    There aren't many. But there are some loud ones.

    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA]North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  4. #54
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by don'ttreadonme View Post
    I've never thought of the "homosexual agenda" as one that wants to legalize pedophilia, either. I think that's strictly those NAMBLA *&^holes.

    I think of it as things like gay marriage, AIDs funding, etc.
    The guys in NAMBLA are the same ones who want to do what I mentioned above.

  5. #55
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    It's not. They want us to accept people who mutilate their genitalia as the opposite sex. They want to legalize pedophilia. They want to legalize polygamy and/or eliminate the concept of marriage altogether.

    Again, it is a minority but it is real.
    Why even worry about it then? Seems like a non-issue if they have no following.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    So you are wanting to imprison people on the THOUGHT of having sex with other boys?

    I am NO WAY supportive of their charter, but THINKING about having sex with boys is not illegal, doing it is.

    If any of these sick ****s do it, then shoot them. However, thinking about it is not illegal.

    There are conservatives that love the thought of killing blacks, muslims, and jews. Should we make THINKING about that illegal as well?

  7. #57
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Why even worry about it then? Seems like a non-issue if they have no following.
    I'm not really worried about it, I'm just explaining it since you didn't know what the term meant.

  8. #58
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So you are wanting to imprison people on the THOUGHT of having sex with other boys?

    I am NO WAY supportive of their charter, but THINKING about having sex with boys is not illegal, doing it is.

    If any of these sick ****s do it, then shoot them. However, thinking about it is not illegal.

    There are conservatives that love the thought of killing blacks, muslims, and jews. Should we make THINKING about that illegal as well?
    Where do you get this crap?

  9. #59
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    I'm not really worried about it, I'm just explaining it since you didn't know what the term meant.
    Not you personally, but others. Seems stupid to fret about some whack jobs.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #60
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Thousands of Anti-Tax 'Tea Party' Protesters Turn Out in U.S. Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So you are wanting to imprison people on the THOUGHT of having sex with other boys?
    Who said that?

    I am NO WAY supportive of their charter, but THINKING about having sex with boys is not illegal, doing it is.

    If any of these sick ****s do it, then shoot them. However, thinking about it is not illegal.

    There are conservatives that love the thought of killing blacks, muslims, and jews. Should we make THINKING about that illegal as well?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •