Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 282

Thread: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

  1. #241
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    That is the best you could come up with?
    That's all that's needed when toying with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No one said it did, except you. Slavery in Africa has no bearing on the American experience.
    Yes, yes it does, seeing how many of the slaves came from Africa, it is directly tied to the American experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    That would be like saying the American Revolution has an effect on modern day Russia in some way, it does not and is irrelevant.
    No, that would be one of your bizarre analogies that IS totally irrelevant here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And that would be a fallacy known as a red herring: a deliberate attempt to change a subject or divert an argument
    I didn't change the subject. You introduced slavery into the argument, at that point, it became all inclusive. You're now trying to cherry pick your way through this incredible blunder you're trying to pass off as a legitimate debate.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  2. #242
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,507

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Yes they are, blacks correlate slavery to white people, when it fact it was their own people who sold them into slavery. This doesn't fit into your neat & tidy little theory, so you try to redact it from history.
    And yet this has absolutely nothing to do with my post or anything else for that matter. It is so irrelevant is is literally just a red herring.

    But you know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Wrong. African-Americans, maybe you've heard of them. They identify with Africa & America. Again, you try to seperate the truth from your Plight of the Black Man sympathy trip.
    You mean like "Italian Americans" or Spanish Americans" or "Muslim Americans" and the list go's on and on.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    The one I've called you on from the get go.
    Yes incorrectly and nothing more than fallacy.

    You lose, get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You lose, get over it.
    Wow...you're like sooooo uber cool!!!


  4. #244
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,507

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    That's all that's needed when toying with you.
    You call that toying?

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Yes, yes it does, seeing how many of the slaves came from Africa, it is directly tied to the American experience.
    Not in that it has no affect on modern times at all and was not part of the subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    No, that would be one of your bizarre analogies that IS totally irrelevant here.
    Much like your argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    I didn't change the subject. You introduced slavery into the argument, at that point, it became all inclusive. You're now trying to cherry pick your way through this incredible blunder you're trying to pass off as a legitimate debate.
    That is a lie.

    You introduced it and I responded after you brought it in. Would you like me to pull up the post? I then pointed out either way it is irrelevant, and it still is.

    Keep grasping at straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Moderator's Warning:
    Black man's killing by police shakes La. townquit the bickering and get back on topic. If a dick measuring contest is absolutely necessary just send me pics with your junk lined up next to a ruler and I'll make an official declaration on the winner of the internetz.

  6. #246
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And yet this has absolutely nothing to do with my post or anything else for that matter. It is so irrelevant is is literally just a red herring.

    But you know this.
    Yes it does, as it has been pointed out to you for several posts now. You breached the subject of slavery. Now you're getting your nose rubbed in it.

    You keep squirming though, and just like Hatuey, all you can do is dodge and yell fallacy, strawman, fallacy, strawman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You mean like "Italian Americans" or Spanish Americans" or "Muslim Americans" and the list go's on and on.
    Try to focus here. We're talking about African-Americans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yes incorrectly and nothing more than fallacy.
    And yet another heaping helping of fallacy. So predictable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You lose, get over it.
    Ahhh yes, another case of The Black Knight Syndrome®

    You're in good company
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  7. #247
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,421

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Facts of the matter remain, even Bill Cosby has tried to get the message out.
    Stop dwelling on the past, especially the past that the young among us have not experienced first hand.
    It is time to take advantage of the MANY opportunities that now exist, that did not exist 3 or 4 decades ago.
    If people won't do that, they get no sympathy from the rest of us...



    I am thanking you. I feel so dirty
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #248
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Black man's killing by police shakes La. townquit the bickering and get back on topic. If a dick measuring contest is absolutely necessary just send me pics with your junk lined up next to a ruler and I'll make an official declaration on the winner of the internetz.

    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #249
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,421

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    What ethnic group are you a part of?



    Irrelevant, once we stop doing exactly this, then there is progress. Many of us already have, will you join us?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #250
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,507

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Yes it does, as it has been pointed out to you for several posts now. You breached the subject of slavery. Now you're getting your nose rubbed in it.

    You keep squirming though, and just like Hatuey, all you can do is dodge and yell fallacy, strawman, fallacy, strawman.



    Try to focus here. We're talking about African-Americans.



    And yet another heaping helping of fallacy. So predictable.



    Ahhh yes, another case of The Black Knight Syndrome®

    You're in good company
    Again this is just stupid. There is no use in even being civil because of the huge levels of stupidity to which you have jumped.

    I brought up a relevant argument that had nothing at all to do with Hauty or Black entitlement, slavery or anything like that. I merely said there are causes to the situation we have in the black community today and it is up to the black community to correct.

    Somehow this makes me a race bater and Jesse Jackson supporter? Then you try to somehow interject slavery in Africa as it somehow applys to the problems today?

    To stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •