Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 282

Thread: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

  1. #221
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I would not want to kill them, I would want to educate them.
    It would be a waste of time, the culture of the day accepted it. We, as a nation, have progressed but some here still live in the past, mostly a past that they have not experienced.
    Eventually the older racists will die off, but new ones will take their place to some extent. Why does that happen? One reason is people fanning the flames of every incident, making race an issue where it really isn't.
    You point a gun at a cop, and he shoots you, tough beans, bubba.
    Being that stupid has a tendency to be fatal, eventually...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  2. #222
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There is no reason to be perturbed over similar sized intellects banding together in their ignorance.
    I know. I'm not at all upset that you and GottaHurt are banding together.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #223
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Hey moron go back and read everything I said. If you can point out someplace I mentioned the evils of slavery or slavery in other than the US you mite have a point.

    But you dont.
    Ironic huh, you call me a moron, then come up with the ghetto spelling of might.

    Slavery didn't originate in America. You breached the subject, so now it is open for debate. No strawman, no fallacy.

    So, the discussion is: How black people railroaded other black people by selling them into slavery to the highest bidder.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No they are not relevant to the racial problems in modern America.



    Please read that statement back to yourself.



    No it does not. Slaves were brought from Africa and that is were the American story begins as far as the society of modern blacks and our problems today.



    This is the point where I just walk away because I have no interest in holding special ed classes for the willfully dishonest and ignorant.

  5. #225
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I know. I'm not at all upset that you and GottaHurt are banding together.


    OK that was some good turn about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I know. I'm not at all upset that you and GottaHurt are banding together.
    Oh how clever...the "I know you are but what am I" taunt from grade school.

    Yup, it's time to just call it a day before I let idiots drag me down to their own level and beat me with experience.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post


    OK that was some good turn about!

  8. #228
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Oh how clever...the "I know you are but what am I" taunt from grade school.

    Yup, it's time to just call it a day before I let idiots drag me down to their own level and beat me with experience.
    I'm sorry that I responded to your personal attack with humor.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #229
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Ironic huh, you call me a moron, then come up with the ghetto spelling of might.
    That is the best you could come up with?

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Slavery didn't originate in America. You breached the subject, so now it is open for debate. No strawman, no fallacy.
    No one said it did, except you. Slavery in Africa has no bearing on the American experience. That would be like saying the American Revolution has an effect on modern day Russia in some way, it does not and is irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    So, the discussion is: How black people railroaded other black people by selling them into slavery to the highest bidder.
    And that would be a fallacy known as a red herring: a deliberate attempt to change a subject or divert an argument
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #230
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    That's pretty awesome looking. Is it a lamprey?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •