"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi
I wouldn’t know what you are saying.
Following Christianity requires zealously and fanaticism as following any belief, atheism or Buddhism or Islam does.
A brother Christian told me a joke:
- Who is a fanatical Christian?
– The one who believes in Christ slightly more than you do.
Accusing me in zealously and fanaticism you will fall under the reciprocate accusation of the lack of real belief.
The idea which leads atheists and Muslims to demand from the President to betray the majority of Americans, as well as American history and American foundations is that atheists and Muslims think that zealous and fanatical following of Christianity means a war against Islam and atheism, a war with military or similar means, it means vicious hatred - because atheists and Muslims judge by their own minds, their own religion and in their minds there may be no other way around. Since obama has a similar mind he has found a necessity to explain that we are not in the state of vicious hatred because Christianity and especially fanatical Christianity does not allow such a state, but because we are not Christians.
Or may be I don’t understand what you are saying.
Last edited by justone; 04-07-09 at 05:01 PM.
I do believe that Islam has shaped Obama.
That is why he said Islam Has Shaped the U.S.A. He says...“We will convey,” said Barack Obama to the Turkish Parliament Monday, “our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”...
Last edited by theTANTALIZER; 04-07-09 at 05:07 PM.
But please – pay attention to the bolded red. From Latin. The church teachings were written in Latin, then each language has translated them.
Secular is Svetsky in Russian (translated from both Greek and Latin in the same way) , Anglo-French seculer Welsh hoedl - it is in the same way referring to activities outside the Church, activities which are not regulated by the Bible, are not belonging to the affairs of the Church, which are not spiritual, which are worldly.
Laila called it The belief . I called it the concept. Neither belief nor Concept are a word. When instead of addressing concept you address the word, that clearly proves that you are spinning into an intellectual dishonesty. You are not even wrong, you are intellectualy dishonest.
The concept of secular or worldly activities and the separation of them from spiritual or church activities had arisen from the need of Christianity to address the related words of the Book – leave Cesar’ s for Cesar and God’s for God - for just just an example. Atheists, Muslims and others did not have such a Book and such a necessity. JC was not a statesman or official or a warrior, he left those matters outside his church, and not as forbidden but as secular ones.
2. Quran details state organizations and wars, as Mohammed was a statesman and warier. Modern Turkey, which is in the subject was designed by its father as a secular state.
3. There was no Muslims or atheists at the foundation of the US, the less championing Muslims or atheists were there. Atheists do not champion for secularity, which is freedom of the church and freedom of the government officials to follow their religion, they champion for atheism, for non-acceptance of religion by the government and in the government, - or in the present state of the US - for non-acceptance of the spiritual needs of the vast majority of Americans.
4. Paul did not ever mentioned organization of a state or government, nor he demanded to follow Christianity while using toilet seats or writing a car driver’s manual. My understanding is that Jewish rabbi's does not offer similar instruction to their faithful. Only for atheists ‘’domination of their beliefs in each and every aspect of human activities is the goal of their activity’’.
Using the Sermon to insult an opponent in a debate is quite a perversion, the same perversion as when you find yourself meek while addressing me with ‘’impiety of your intolerance and narrowmindness’’; there is no meekness is in your words, but a demonstration of a reality comprehension problem. If you wish to be blessed as a meek you don’t start from throwing insults or what you think are insults. I am intolerant, JC was intolerant, too; it is not like he said ‘’blessed be the murderers, thieves and child molesters’’.
Your misrepresentation of the Sermon is another demonstration of your reading comprehension problem, - The message of the Sermon is: REJOICE. Read. And Rejoice.