Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

  1. #91
    User truth009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    04-09-09 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3
    For me, there are two revolutions which i respect. It's Industrial Revolution firstly. Secondly, it's Human Rights Revolution that we need to do from now.

    Human Rights Revolution will solve many bad problems in the world this time such as : Selling Women and Childrens, Selling Stocks, Gambling, Finance Selling, Rob Labourers, Nature Earth destroying, Drugs Selling, Sex Industry, uneducation or low education problem, Lazy peoples ...

    Always listen, always understand !

    If North Korea is really good, they should better solve human rights in thier country than nuclear weapons races like this.
    Last edited by truth009; 04-09-09 at 10:07 PM.
    In a night, or in a day,In a vision, or in none,Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.

  2. #92
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by thabigred View Post
    Roman Empire: A collection of states spread across much of European continent loosely controlled by executive powers in a central city, commonly known as Rome

    America: A collection of states spread across the America continet, loosely controlled by executive powers in a central city, commonly known as Washington DC.

    America is most definitely an empire.
    Actually, this is federalism. Not imperialism... And because the states elect the executives and legislators, your claim doesn't hold any water.

    Technically it was more the Chinese involvement, which goes back to WWII when the North Koreans and Chinese united against the Japanese.
    Technically, you're wrong. [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_Korea]Division of Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

    That is fine, but when US banks are giving them a strategical advantage over competitors for no apparent reason, and not only that but that car is more likely to break and warranty used, I question if this is really in American's interest.
    Can you back up that claim with a source? Obviously the consumers who purchase them think it's worth it and that's not mine to judge.

    Who is that kid and why does he look so scared?
    Last edited by BulletWounD; 04-09-09 at 11:08 PM.

  3. #93
    Student thabigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    205

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    Actually, this is federalism. Not imperialism... And because the states elect the executives and legislators, your claim doesn't hold any water.
    You realise how Romes legislature was held power in there senate right?

    Most of the time it was rich families scattered throughout the kingdom, much like how our politicians are usually from predominately rich families from there respected areas. I think my claim holds plenty of water my boy.


    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    Can you back up that claim with a source? Obviously the consumers who purchase them think it's worth it and that's not mine to judge.
    Well true, it is totally fine, but I dare you do a google search with Kia or Hyundia + the word "warranty" + the word "scam" and listen to the horror stories. Anyone who knows anything about auto industry knows that the department that is incharge of warranties, finance and insurance are the departments where car companies make there real money. Selling cars is to costly, the real money is in all the stuff that goes along with the car purchase.

    Kia and Hyundai are known world over for sleezy warranties and ****ty cars, and Americans have there hands all over that pie. GE has had large stake and other prominent American companies.


    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    Well Korea was under colonial rule much like most of china, but in both China and Korea there were large liberation movements happening at the same time. They may not of fought together but both sides had liberation fighters.

    Also I remind you that in Korea Japan was trying to kill the culture of Koreans,

    "Focus was heavily and intentionally placed upon the psychological and cultural element in Japan 's colonial policy, and the unification strategies adopted in the fields of culture and education were designed to eradicate the individual ethnicity of the Korean race."
    Japan went as fat to take all Chinese characters off famous statues to re-enforce less Chinese influence on Koreans daily lives. The Japanese do not get along with the Chinese.

    A fact many may not know about WWII, America killed about 70,000 Koreans when we dropped both A bombs. In both the cities there were about 70,000 Koreans working in the factories. You want another reason why Koreans might be a little pissed off at America.

    For some reason South Korea has become good friends with Japan, even after many years of being confined to slave labor and defacto rule, many South Korean professors say "it was for our best interest and opened our doors to capitalism". That's funny, the door to capitalism was opened with the wips of colonialism.

    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_under_Japanese_rule[/ame]

    This pisses off a lot of North Koreans, and it should. They suppress there culture, declare defacto rule, stifle education, force slave labor and try to destroy there language....but it was all for the best.

    Man that really busts my balls, and you want to know who that kid in the picture is...he is a kid who should grow some balls like all south koreans should.
    Last edited by thabigred; 04-10-09 at 12:59 AM.

  4. #94
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by thabigred View Post
    You realise how Romes legislature was held power in there senate right?

    Most of the time it was rich families scattered throughout the kingdom, much like how our politicians are usually from predominately rich families from there respected areas. I think my claim holds plenty of water my boy.
    I'm not your boy and in America we have a bicameral legislature consisting of the House of Representatives and the Senate. The Senate is comprised of 100 seats (2 per state) while the House is comprised of 435 seats (depends on the population of the state). The Senate is, by it's nature, designed as a seat for the elite while the house is comprised of more common folk. Politicians in general will tend to be more successful because the successful are those who are best able to manage their own personal lives. If someone can't even take care of their own self, what makes you think they can run a country?

    Well true, it is totally fine, but I dare you do a google search with Kia or Hyundia + the word "warranty" + the word "scam" and listen to the horror stories. Anyone who knows anything about auto industry knows that the department that is incharge of warranties, finance and insurance are the departments where car companies make there real money. Selling cars is to costly, the real money is in all the stuff that goes along with the car purchase.
    I wanted a source to your claim that the banks show preferential treatment to S. Korean car manufacturers.

    [ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=GM+warranty+scam&btnG=Google+Search &aq=f&oq=]GM warranty scam - Google Search[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Ford+warranty+scam&btnG=Search]Ford warranty scam - Google Search[/ame]

    Kia and Hyundai are known world over for sleezy warranties and ****ty cars, and Americans have there hands all over that pie. GE has had large stake and other prominent American companies.
    Whatever..

    Well Korea was under colonial rule much like most of china, but in both China and Korea there were large liberation movements happening at the same time. They may not of fought together but both sides had liberation fighters.

    Also I remind you that in Korea Japan was trying to kill the culture of Koreans,

    Japan went as fat to take all Chinese characters off famous statues to re-enforce less Chinese influence on Koreans daily lives. The Japanese do not get along with the Chinese.
    The actions of the Japanese during during their imperial rule are well established and a major reason the US went to war with Japan.

    A fact many may not know about WWII, America killed about 70,000 Koreans when we dropped both A bombs. In both the cities there were about 70,000 Koreans working in the factories. You want another reason why Koreans might be a little pissed off at America.
    I've read that Koreans died in the bombings, but where do you get this 70000? The Japanese have forgiven us, why can't you?

    For some reason South Korea has become good friends with Japan, even after many years of being confined to slave labor and defacto rule, many South Korean professors say "it was for our best interest and opened our doors to capitalism". That's funny, the door to capitalism was opened with the wips of colonialism.
    When life hands you a lemon... S. Korea is a free and democratic society. Capitalism is just the cream on the cake.

    Korea under Japanese rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This pisses off a lot of North Koreans, and it should. They suppress there culture, declare defacto rule, stifle education, force slave labor and try to destroy there language....but it was all for the best.
    What I find funny is that you continue to begrudge the Japanese because of the actions of a generation which is mostly dead under a social order which no longer exists.

    Man that really busts my balls, and you want to know who that kid in the picture is...he is a kid who should grow some balls like all south koreans should.
    I think you need to grow some balls and quit hating your brothers and sisters.
    Last edited by BulletWounD; 04-11-09 at 04:08 PM.

  5. #95
    Student thabigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    205

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    I'm not your boy and in America we have a bicameral legislature consisting of the House of Representatives and the Senate. The Senate is comprised of 100 seats (2 per state) while the House is comprised of 435 seats (depends on the population of the state). The Senate is, by it's nature, designed as a seat for the elite while the house is comprised of more common folk. Politicians in general will tend to be more successful because the successful are those who are best able to manage their own personal lives. If someone can't even take care of their own self, what makes you think they can run a country?
    I'm not denying anything you are saying, but to say America is not an empire is just not true. We have not stopped growing since our conception of the colanies, and we have been very much like an empire when we were taking the western states from the Spanish and Indians especially when we took to pioneer states.

    America even fits the Websters definition of an Empire.

    em·pire (mpr)
    n.
    1.
    a. A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.


    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    I wanted a source to your claim that the banks show preferential treatment to S. Korean car manufacturers.
    GM warranty scam - Google Search

    Ford warranty scam - Google Search

    Hyundai and Kia were the first to offer the 10 years 100K mile warranty, they were able to do by working with US banks. This is all common knowledge, how else do you think any company can take out large plans like this. They take loans out from banks like anyone else, it just so happens the banks were backing a very large warranties on cars that are not the most reliable. I call that banks unfairly propping up an industry.



    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    I've read that Koreans died in the bombings, but where do you get this 70000? The Japanese have forgiven us, why can't you?
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties]World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

    Something like 30,000 died in Hiroshima and 40,000 died in Nagasaki, they were people that Japan were forcing through a draft service to work in factories.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    What I find funny is that you continue to begrudge the Japanese because of the actions of a generation which is mostly dead under a social order which no longer exists.
    You are right, I was just trying to get a rise out of you, to show you that people can get worked up about anything.

    While that does not excuse North Korea, I was just trying to paint the picture they are painting in there heads.

    Just because you do not agree with it does not make it so for millions, even with North Korean's leader starving them, they probably have better lives than they did during Japan's rule over them.

    A lot like how Hitler in Germany.

    You make think Germans were crazy for following Hitler, but if you look at the cards dealt to them, it made a lot of sense why they turned to him.
    The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live. ~ Ayn Rand
    A politician divides mankind into two classes: tools and enemies.~ Nietzsche

  6. #96
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Last Seen
    08-06-11 @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    706

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    He just wants his daily dose of internet, the fine wines he imports, the good food at his table, all while his people suffer.
    Much like the kings and queens of Europe in their day...
    Or rich people anywhere, no?
    "We may have destroyed this country, but we got rich doing it!" --The GOP
    There is a special place in hell for those who care only about themselves.

  7. #97
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by faminedynasty View Post
    Or rich people anywhere, no?
    not all rich folk are also into power, most are willing to share the wealth of their nation with others who are willing to work for it.
    there are a FEW very rich who like to hoard more than a reasonable share of wealth, and usually they are not very happy no matter how much they have....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  8. #98
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: North Korean Rocket fails, hours after claiming success.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | North Korea space launch 'fails'

    There going to try and build it again, i bet you. Hopefully the Japanese had the sense to go out to see and retrieve see, see if it really did have missiles i in it.
    In the Renewed Spirit of apologizing for America, a'la Famille Clintonne and going one further by praising us as "arrogant" (he forgot AG Holder's "Cowards"), Monsieur Teleprompteur will share our most sensitive rocket technology with L'il Kim as Le Famille Clintonne had with China.
    Monsieur Teleprompteur hopes they will be as successful as China was, and show a near overnight transformation.

    That way they won't feel so threatened and we can be one step closer to "World Peace".

    In fact, to show we mean no harm, we will unilaterally disarm.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 04-12-09 at 11:38 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •