Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

  1. #11
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I mean didn't you say someone like Obama couldn't be president? hehe
    I'd bet you are wrong about that. If I was a betting man.

    OBL 11/24/02

  2. #12
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Saddam used Chemical weapons on his own people. So you are saying as long as a dictator was against Russia, that oks him killing his own people?
    No, but I can see why you'd think so.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    No, but I can see why you'd think so.
    Funny since I am not the one that supported Saddam your point is moot. You however seemed to see a good in supporting a mass murderer. One would think you would see the good in supporting Hitler killing the Jews if the U.S. got something good out of it.

  4. #14
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Funny since I am not the one that supported Saddam your point is moot. You however seemed to see a good in supporting a mass murderer. One would think you would see the good in supporting Hitler killing the Jews if the U.S. got something good out of it.
    You have a skewed way of interpreting reality sometimes. Calm down, re-read my posts and you'll see the flaw in your perception I hope.

    OBL 11/24/02

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    You have a skewed way of interpreting reality sometimes. Calm down, re-read my posts and you'll see the flaw in your perception I hope.
    You looked into the good of supporting saddam even though he killed his own people because of it. NOTHING you say can escape your comments on that one.

  6. #16
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You looked into the good of supporting saddam even though he killed his own people because of it. NOTHING you say can escape your comments on that one.
    You're spinning this. bhkad didn't say that Saddam was a benign dictator. He merely provided the geopolitical reasons of why the US at one time supported the Saddam regime.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  7. #17
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    04-13-09 @ 11:52 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1

    Re: Karzai: Afghanistan to review criticized sharia law


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •