Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 146

Thread: Man dies during G20 protests in London

  1. #121
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Unfortunately one thing was missing. People giving a ****.
    Well, they were exposed. If those guys dressed in police uniforms in the riot truck with the machine gun had managed to raise hell, I'd expect there would be public outrage. Woulda been one helluvan April Fools prank.

  2. #122
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    Well, they were exposed. If those guys dressed in police uniforms in the riot truck with the machine gun had managed to raise hell, I'd expect there would be public outrage. Woulda been one helluvan April Fools prank.
    Even if they did raise hell, wouldnt have made much of a difference since we have normal sickos with no intentions of raising a revolution in our society anyway, doing much worse things then that. We have had many cases of normal criminals killing police officers and amuptating there arms, not to mention the little girl who got beheaded about a year ago around the parts i live in. London at night on statistics conducted by the general public show that it is more unsafe to roam the streets then it is in Baghdad. This is in western Europe dont forget, a developed country. Its pathetic. Either way these so called communists will just be dismissed as usual criminals and there cause irrelevant. The situation here as deteriorated significantly, because of a lack of community and family values within our society and kids growing up to be little asbos, not to mention the poor migrants who come here from Europe and steal for a living. England has changed significantly over the past few years and its very unfortunate.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 04-02-09 at 07:15 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #123
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Even if they did raise hell, wouldnt have made much of a difference since we have normal sickos with no intentions of raising a revolution in our society anyway, doing much worse things then that. We have had many cases of normal criminals killing police officers and amuptating there arms, not to mention the little girl who got beheaded about a year ago around the parts i live in. London at night on statistics conducted by the general public show that it is more unsafe to roam the streets then it is in Baghdad. This is in western Europe dont forget, a developed country. Its pathetic. Either way these so called communists will just be dismissed as usual criminals and there cause irrelevant. The situation here as deteriorated significantly, because of a lack of community and family values within our society and kids growing up to be little asbos, not to mention the poor migrants who come here from Europe and steal for a living. England has changed significantly over the past few years and its very unfortunate.
    We've had some sick **** here too. The other day a guy cut his little sister's head off on her fifth birthday as she was cutting her cake. After that he stabbed his other sister multiple times. I don't know if she lived or not. I think this is symptomatic of our cultural decline.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Government has no rights, government is not an individual and hence can possess no rights. Government has granted duty and power, but not rights. The government is not to act against the rights and liberties of the individual. Thus the government does not have the right to control such acts. They have the responsibility and duty to act when the rights of others are infringed upon; riots, property damage, assault, etc. But that's it, they don't have the lawful ability to prevent assembly, association, redress, and protest less the rights of others are being infringed upon.

    I do not prefer anarchy, but I do prefer freedom.

    The other people that want to drive their cars and ride the busses on the roads the "protesters" are marching upon have the equal right to not have their personal business intruded upon by these protesters.

    Thus it's necessary for someone, and the government is the obvious body, to provide the balance so that the rights of all are respected without harm to others. Thus permits are required for large protests so the government can prepare the streets for safe pedestrian traffic, for example.

    There's nothing wrong with that, the protesters have to recognize their lack of a right to intrude on other citizens just because they want to.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Plus, there not all tree hugging anti-carbon retards, most of them there where communists.
    I didn't know there was a difference.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    I didn't know there was a difference.
    Tree huggers eat granola and communists eat babies.

  7. #127
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Tree huggers eat granola and communists eat babies.
    You know what I love about tree huggers(and I now live in an area full of them). Its the paradox of being a tree hugger. They all want to embrace nature, and emulate what they believe to be natural, but yet abhor violence on even the most miniscule level(cutting down a freaking tree). Have they not gotten the memo that nature is extremely violent? Or have they simply smoked so much of nature, its rotted their brains out?
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    You know what I love about tree huggers(and I now live in an area full of them). Its the paradox of being a tree hugger. They all want to embrace nature, and emulate what they believe to be natural, but yet abhor violence on even the most miniscule level(cutting down a freaking tree). Have they not gotten the memo that nature is extremely violent? Or have they simply smoked so much of nature, its rotted their brains out?
    Yeah. I don't get why you can't love trees and also bathe, shave, and wear deodorant.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Tree huggers eat granola and communists eat babies.
    Granola is freeze-dried baby-poop, isn't it?

  10. #130
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Man dies during G20 protests in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    If they've been ordered to get off their asses and clear out, they're in violation of the definition of "lawful assembly", and can be hauled off like sacks of trash.
    This isn't exactly how it works.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •