Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

  1. #31
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Ok?

    And your point is?

    If the arabs would leave Israel alone, there were not be any problems of this type.

    The Arabs only have the object barbarity of their religion to blame for their pain.
    If there stupid enough to mix islam with there politics of all religions, then they shouldnt even be trusted with countries. And to think Iran will have a nucleur programme or whatever the hell it is. Id be quicker to hand over the keys to my car to a burglar and trust he wont take it then hand over nucleur technology to these bloody Al Mushmash's.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  2. #32
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    The Arabs as far as Israel goes is a perfect example as to why seperation of religion and politics is a beautiful, beautiful idea.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Another big problem caused by people who buy drugs.

    Those Taliban neanderthals wouldn't have two nickles to rub together if it wasn't for the money they get from drugs.

  4. #34
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Another big problem caused by people who buy drugs.

    Those Taliban neanderthals wouldn't have two nickles to rub together if it wasn't for the money they get from drugs.
    I cant imagine Osama stoned
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  5. #35
    Educator Grateful Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Seen
    12-27-09 @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,010

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    That would be a good deal, however if there is another attack, that kills people... well then that just goes right out the window.
    Perhaps. But one of my completely unsubstantiated notions over the past few years has been that we do know exactly where Bin Laden is. I've got zero evidence to support that claim. But it's been a sneaking suspicion of mine all the same.


  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Another big problem caused by people who buy drugs.

    Those Taliban neanderthals wouldn't have two nickles to rub together if it wasn't for the money they get from drugs.
    If the drugs were legal, they wouldn't be making money off them. Those against drugs support terrorists.

  7. #37
    Student Democrat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    06-26-10 @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    194

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Whatever those scumbags do it wont be nearly as bad as 9/11.
    While 9/11 was a terribly tragic day and the worst terror attack in history I think that an attack on the White House itself will deeply hurt morale along with the already tarnished view of the US as being 'weak' by other terrorist groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Address
    Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America they will be met.
    If I don't got it, you don't got it, got it?

  8. #38
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Taliban Chief Vows 'Amazing' Attack on Washington 'Soon'

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    The Taliban should not even be functional and or newsworthy at this point in time. It is a shame they are.
    Talbian is a loose and ill-used word. It is applied to many people and tribal groups who are simply traditionalist and don't like the US in the region. Only something like 20% are actually "Taliban".
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •