Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115

Thread: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

  1. #91
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    No, he's half black, and half white, which by definition is mulatto.

    Really, it's that simple.
    Yes, so he has black and white in his skin color.

    Much like a Puggle is both a Pug and a Beagle.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Uhmmm for being the President of the United States of America?

    Pathetic .

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Yes, so he has black and white in his skin color.

    Much like a Puggle is both a Pug and a Beagle.
    I had a calico cat once.

  4. #94
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    All this does not negate the fact that Obama and his campaign used his skin tone to falsely portray him as a member of a specific racial group in order to propel his political campaign to "historic".
    You're 100% correct.

    You'll find the liberals here will always try to find a way to play the race card when you mention someones heritage that isn't caucasian.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Pathetic .
    Being President of the United States of America is pathetic? I beg to differ.

  6. #96
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I had a calico cat once.
    So didya call it a mulatto?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #97
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Yes, so he has black and white in his skin color.

    Much like a Puggle is both a Pug and a Beagle.
    No, his skin color is brown.

    You can compare him to a mixed breed dog if you so choose.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  8. #98
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    No, his skin color is brown.

    You can compare him to a mixed breed dog if you so choose.
    So he's brown. Most "black" people are actually brown. Your point is what, again?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So didya call it a mulatto?
    Nah I called it pussy

  10. #100
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So he's brown. Most "black" people are actually brown. Your point is what, again?
    No, he's mulatto, his skin color is brown.

    Please show the data to substantiate your claim that most black people are actually brown.

    My point was in response to your misinformed assertion (quoted below) that he has black and white in his skin color.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post

    Yes, so he has black and white in his skin color.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •