Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 84

Thread: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

  1. #51
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well then you shouldn 't have any problems prosecuting Obama on this, so why don't you personally?
    Another veiled appeal to the authority of the Supreme Court... Remember comrade, 2+2=5. It's always been 5. It always will be 5. Oh, and by the way, it's not so much Obama as it is his comrades in Congress.

    I mean like I said time and time again the patriot act was unconstiutional, but I couldn't find any lawyer to take the case. So the conservatives said it was legal since I couldn't.
    I don't know if it was legal or not. It violated the spirit of what our founders intended. Remember, the PATRIOT Act was passed with overwhelming bipartisan support without any understanding of the actual legislation. I chalk it up to a flaw in the democratic process (herd behavior).

    so I lay the same claim to you prosecute or STFU. Put up or shut up. You put up a good word game, but if it is unconsutional you shouldn't have a hard time finding a conservative lawyer that REALLY hates Obama (There are plenty just to let you know) to put the legal paperwork in to prove your claim.

    Oh wait, let me guess, no conservative high priced lawyer that would on a pro-bono status to nail that anti-christ Obama (That REALLY REALLY REALLY hates Obama) will take the case. What does that tell you about you pathetic internet claims?

    You have NOTHING.
    Go read the Constitution... Not just the first 10 amendments they taught you in school. You will be amazed. Have we reached a point where we can no longer read plain text and understand what it means? Have we reached a point where we need the government to tell us what the Constitution means? This is pathetic.

    It's exceedingly hard to have the government tried for anything, especially now that they've legitimized their subversion through decades politicizing the Supreme Court.
    Last edited by BulletWounD; 04-02-09 at 12:27 AM.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    There is no difference. They are employing the same specious reasoning as you. Also, you did not answer my question.
    So take him to court, oh wait, you won't. You just spout your rhetoric on the internet. Funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    No. Are you saying the Supreme Court Justices are infallible?
    Nope they aren't infallible, but however I feel they are the law of the land. As such, noone has ruled what Obama is doing as illegal. Much like I said what bush did was illegal, yet the Supreme court didn't rule on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Translation: I cannot refute your arguments so I'll just make unsubstantiated claims and pass them off as relevant criticisms.
    Um your claims are refuted as even the supreme court hasn't recognized to hear on, what does that say about your HIGH VIOLATION CLAIMS lol. You're an internet loud speaker of irrelevance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It is being brought up. I'm bringing it up right now, as have many others.
    And yet it isn't heard by any high court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Ad hominem.
    you mean truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'm not a partisan. You're just extremely confused.
    Oh please you aren't partisan like Clinton didn't get a blow job. Save you're rhetoric for someone who "might" believe you.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    Another veiled appeal to the authority of the Supreme Court... Remember comrade, 2+2=5. It's always been 5. It always will be 5.
    It's funny when the Supreme court Rules upon something the conservatives agree with they tout it, but when they don't they say the rhetoric you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    I don't know if it was legal or not. It violated the spirit of what our founders intended. Remember, the PATRIOT Act was passed with overwhelming bipartisan support without any understanding of the actual legislation. I chalk it up to a flaw in the democratic process (herd behavior).
    You conservatives may not have known it was legal or not, but most of you said since it wasn't found illegal by the supreme court it was legal. Amazing that. A ruling by the supreme court made it legal for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    Go read the Constitution... Not just the first 10 amendments they taught you in school. You will be amazed. Have we reached a point where we can no longer read plain text and understand what it means? Have we reached a point where we need the government to tell us what the Constitution means? This is pathetic.

    It's exceedingly hard to have the tried for anything, especially now that they've legitimized their subversion through the politicization of the Supreme Court.
    Pretty words, but you conservatives LIVED by the rulings of the supreme court during the Bush Administration when it served your needs. I find it funny that you abandon that concept when it doesn't. Especially since your BOY BUSH APPOINTED TWO of the justices. That's hilarious.

    Simple fact, if Obama was doing something illegal, EVERY CONSERVATIVE and ANTI-OBAMA lawyer would be ALL ON IT. They haven't, so take a nice 64oz. glass of STFU and enjoy it at the fireplace LOL.

  4. #54
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It's funny when the Supreme court Rules upon something the conservatives agree with they tout it, but when they don't they say the rhetoric you do.



    You conservatives may not have known it was legal or not, but most of you said since it wasn't found illegal by the supreme court it was legal. Amazing that. A ruling by the supreme court made it legal for you.



    Pretty words, but you conservatives LIVED by the rulings of the supreme court during the Bush Administration when it served your needs. I find it funny that you abandon that concept when it doesn't. Especially since your BOY BUSH APPOINTED TWO of the justices. That's hilarious.

    Simple fact, if Obama was doing something illegal, EVERY CONSERVATIVE and ANTI-OBAMA lawyer would be ALL ON IT. They haven't, so take a nice 64oz. glass of STFU and enjoy it at the fireplace LOL.
    More empty words... Not even worth addressing... Again, go and carefully read the Constitution. If you don't trust your own ability to understand what it means, then there's nothing I can do to help you.

    P.S.: I never voted for Bush, nor did I support the PATRIOT Act, even during the post-9/11 uproar.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    More empty words... Not even worth addressing... Again, go and carefully read the Constitution. If you don't trust your own ability to understand what it means, then there's nothing I can do to help you.

    P.S.: I never voted for Bush, nor did I support the PATRIOT Act, even during the post-9/11 uproar.
    AGain, you're words are empty, if Obama did something illegal, you have plenty of Anti-Obama Lawyers to string him up.

    Why don't you? Because what he is doing is legal.

    See you Obama Haters can't distinguish what is illegal and what is wrong.

    What Obama is doing is wrong, I will agree with you on the bailouts, but it isn't illegal, no matter how much you want it to be illegal.

  6. #56
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    AGain, you're words are empty, if Obama did something illegal, you have plenty of Anti-Obama Lawyers to string him up.

    Why don't you? Because what he is doing is legal.

    See you Obama Haters can't distinguish what is illegal and what is wrong.

    What Obama is doing is wrong, I will agree with you on the bailouts, but it isn't illegal, no matter how much you want it to be illegal.
    I don't hate Obama. I don't hate anybody. I think Obama is a good person. You're just throwing around words now. Remember, the highway to hell is paved with good intentions.

    I'm going to say this one more time: GO READ THE CONSTITUTION!!! ALL OF IT!!!

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    I don't hate Obama. I don't hate anybody. I think Obama is a good person. You're just throwing around words now. Remember, the highway to hell is paved with good intentions.

    I'm going to say this one more time: GO READ THE CONSTITUTION!!! ALL OF IT!!!
    You accuse me of throwing word around? You are saying what Obama did was illegal. I think it is you that is throwing words around.

    If it is illegal there isn't one Rush-Bot fan conservative lawyer that would string Obama up if they could, so obviously what he is doing is not illegal, no matter what you say.

    Put up or shut up. If it is illegal you should be able to prosecute against it. Show me one prosecutor that is willing to.

    Or are you going to go conspiracy nut and say every prosecuting lawyer is a liberal?

  8. #58
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You accuse me of throwing word around? You are saying what Obama did was illegal. I think it is you that is throwing words around.

    If it is illegal there isn't one Rush-Bot fan conservative lawyer that would string Obama up if they could, so obviously what he is doing is not illegal, no matter what you say.

    Put up or shut up. If it is illegal you should be able to prosecute against it. Show me one prosecutor that is willing to.

    Or are you going to go conspiracy nut and say every prosecuting lawyer is a liberal?
    All I'm asking you to do is read the Constitution and decide for yourself. Learn it. Love it. It's what made this nation great in the first place and it's being incrementally destroyed. When one day you wake up and realize that the US is a ****hole, don't come crying to me. I'll be somewhere where the population isn't so sheepishly complacent and apathetic, like Japan or Israel.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletWounD View Post
    All I'm asking you to do is read the Constitution and decide for yourself. Learn it. Love it. It's what made this nation great in the first place and it's being incrementally destroyed. When one day you wake up and realize that the US is a ****hole, don't come crying to me. I'll be somewhere where the population isn't so sheepishly complacent and apathetic, like Japan or Israel.
    LOL and I am asking you to read the constitution because obviously you are interpreting it differently than EVERY LEGAL CONSERVATIVE LAWYER.

    If there was ONE THING Obama was doing illegal they would be on him like white on rice.

    You're pathetic internet rhetoric is nothing, but............rhetoric.

    Carry on Obama Hater. See how it goes for you. Still waiting for you to put up or Shut up. I'm guessing since you can't find a lawyer to take your case you are just a rhetoric crowd whining.

  10. #60
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Beyond AIG: A Bill to let Big Government Set Your Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL and I am asking you to read the constitution because obviously you are interpreting it differently than EVERY LEGAL CONSERVATIVE LAWYER.

    If there was ONE THING Obama was doing illegal they would be on him like white on rice.

    You're pathetic internet rhetoric is nothing, but............rhetoric.

    Carry on Obama Hater. See how it goes for you. Still waiting for you to put up or Shut up. I'm guessing since you can't find a lawyer to take your case you are just a rhetoric crowd whining.
    I seriously doubt you've read the Constitution at all. Otherwise you would have known that slavery was abolished by the 13th and 14th amendment. It's really not your fault. We should be teaching it in school. The problem is the public school staff have a vested interest in the subversion.

    So please, you obviously have the time to sit here and throw slander at me ("You Obama Haters"), so why don't you take the time to read the Constitution upon which your very nation is founded, the framework of your government? Do you even care? If not, why are you even on this forum?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •