Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

  1. #1
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    alJazeera Magazine - Israel planned to kill Erdogan: Report

    Turkish media sources detail information implicating the Israeli Mossad in a plot to assassinate Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

    An e-mail found on a personal computer belonging to one of the members of the underground Ergenekon organization exposed Mossad's role in the failed assassination efforts against Erdogan, Turkish media outlets reported on Friday.

    The organization has been accused of orchestrating a coup plot against the current Turkish administration.

    The indictment list tabled by the Turkish prosecution against the organization says that an Israeli journalist had sent the e-mail to a number of Ergenekon figures to inform them of Israeli readiness to assassinate the Turkish premier.

    According to sources in the Turkish press, the e-mail promised support for Mr. Dugo -- whose identity has not been revealed -- against Erdogan after coordination with Mossad chief Meir Dagan.

    The e-mail explained that the Mossad would wait for a green light from Mr. Dugo to carry on with the assassination plans.
    Thought id post this for a laugh. This article source is from an Iranian press. It just goes to show how much propaganda against the Jews the Iranians must have running through there blood right now, considering this article is only a fraction of false propaganda in media outlets in Iran i have found (thought this was the most comical one). Ive searched Turkish Newspapers and websites and every Turkish source i could find, both in English and Turkish (with that i could gather anyway of the Turkish articles) for the past 8 months and found zero, suspicious considering it regards the Turkish PM and a possible assasination by an allied country. Infact only one media outlet posted this and that was in Iran, with all there other propaganda materials (i think the news agency was a nationalized one too).
    The Iranians have sensed a crack in Turkish and Israeli friendship, and they've jumped in to exploit it. How amusing of the Persians
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  2. #2
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    alJazeera Magazine - Israel planned to kill Erdogan: Report



    Thought id post this for a laugh. This article source is from an Iranian press. It just goes to show how much propaganda against the Jews the Iranians must have running through there blood right now, considering this article is only a fraction of false propaganda in media outlets in Iran i have found (thought this was the most comical one). Ive searched Turkish Newspapers and websites and every Turkish source i could find, both in English and Turkish (with that i could gather anyway of the Turkish articles) for the past 8 months and found zero, suspicious considering it regards the Turkish PM and a possible assasination by an allied country. Infact only one media outlet posted this and that was in Iran, with all there other propaganda materials (i think the news agency was a nationalized one too).
    The Iranians have sensed a crack in Turkish and Israeli friendship, and they've jumped in to exploit it. How amusing of the Persians
    Thanks for your perspective. Without it I would have been left with the idea that there might have been some truth to the allegation. That's the magic of a well crafted lie. The uninitiated or unsophisticated believe the lie is true or has merit.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #3
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Thanks for your perspective. Without it I would have been left with the idea that there might have been some truth to the allegation. That's the magic of a well crafted lie. The uninitiated or unsophisticated believe the lie is true or has merit.
    Like Iraq has WMDs?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #4
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Like Iraq has WMDs?
    Lol, pretty much :p

    No on a more serious note however, a well and crafted lie doesnt take uninitiated or unsophisticated people to believe it if it comes from the leader of the free world, especially shortly after an incident such as 9/11.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  5. #5
    User Stryker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-09-09 @ 05:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Lol, pretty much :p

    No on a more serious note however, a well and crafted lie doesnt take uninitiated or unsophisticated people to believe it if it comes from the leader of the free world, especially shortly after an incident such as 9/11.

    To make that statement you would have to be unaware/in denial of all the leaders of the world who claimed Iraq had WMD BEFORE 9/11, then fall back on the old "we gave them to Iraq"

  6. #6
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    To make that statement you would have to be unaware/in denial of all the leaders of the world who claimed Iraq had WMD BEFORE 9/11, then fall back on the old "we gave them to Iraq"
    I know but i mentioned 9/11 because it was so traumatic and shocking that it aroused a huge sense of threat in the west against muslim states, so when American intelligence reported WMD's in Iraq, before even asking for the evidence, we jumped right in because we wanted to make sure another tragedy wasnt repeated and that we could disarm the muslims. Thats how i percieved it anyway. I could be wrong on a general scale, in terms of public thought on the issue.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    alJazeera Magazine - Israel planned to kill Erdogan: Report



    Thought id post this for a laugh. This article source is from an Iranian press. It just goes to show how much propaganda against the Jews the Iranians must have running through there blood right now, considering this article is only a fraction of false propaganda in media outlets in Iran i have found (thought this was the most comical one). Ive searched Turkish Newspapers and websites and every Turkish source i could find, both in English and Turkish (with that i could gather anyway of the Turkish articles) for the past 8 months and found zero, suspicious considering it regards the Turkish PM and a possible assasination by an allied country. Infact only one media outlet posted this and that was in Iran, with all there other propaganda materials (i think the news agency was a nationalized one too).
    The Iranians have sensed a crack in Turkish and Israeli friendship, and they've jumped in to exploit it. How amusing of the Persians
    Typical Iranain nonsense.

    Iran is run by terrorists and baby killers ... so we should expect nothing less from their kind of scum.

  8. #8
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Israel planned to assasinate Turkish PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Typical Iranain nonsense.

    Iran is run by terrorists and baby killers ... so we should expect nothing less from their kind of scum.
    Well put matey. Unfortunately thats the reality of Iran. If it wasnt run by a bunch of whacked out muslims hell bent on enforcing Shariah law on the west and everybody else around them, then it could become a very respecticable country, with there oil and what not...

    I find it very hard to believe there was a muslim golden age at one point in history. Very, very hard to believe. And then things progressed and peoples attitudes to life started to change. They didnt want to be opressed anymore. I guess Islams sell by date was passed long ago, and its obvious in there unfunctioning societies and economies. If the ME could just copy Turkey's secular principles, applied both in society and politics, then there might be half a chance of peace on this planet. If the enlightened, modern, rationalized mind of Turkey's founding father died during the Ottoman wars, imagine what threat Turkey would pose considering there position on the map (assuming they wouldnt have ceased to exist without Ataturk), considering the country is in Europe, the mediterranean, the caucasus and Eurasia. Imagine what Turkey would be like had ataturk himself was muslim. It took a non-muslim to show the uneducated islamic monkeys the Turks where in the 20th century to become what they have now.

    But all that aside, majority muslim countries can become functioning powers, i dont believe its impossible for islam to work with democracy, again, if Turkeys secular principles where applied in constitution and law. Theres nothing to say it cant work with democracy if it isnt in politics!
    Last edited by kaya'08; 03-31-09 at 05:35 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •