Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 603

Thread: Call for higher circumcision rate

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing86 View Post
    .....have you women looked at your vaginas? I mean it looks like predator when he opens his mouth. But I still go down on them if they want it. So meh.
    LMFAO.....now THIS post had me laughing.

    Of course I will hate you for life now because IF I ever see another vagina this image will no probably come up and I will laugh.

    Damn you people can come up with some weird chit in this forum.

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The story about the origins of circumcision, put to song (Sung to the tune of War Pigs by Black Sabbath.)

    Smegma gathered up in masses...
    Just like butt-cheese in our assess...
    Evil Foreskin plots desruction...
    Ugly penis-tip obstruction...
    STD's have got it burning...
    For something cleaner God was yearning...
    It is the bane of all mankind...
    If it remains he'll lose his mind... Oh lord yeah!

    (musical interlude)

    That's when God got his mind to say
    "No more foreskins anymore,
    When I made them I though that I was right
    But I don't think that way no more"

    So God decreed that he had changed his mind
    Foreskins really ain't that fun
    And if those Gentiles all refuse to cut
    Wait till their judgment day comes... yeah.

    (Musical interlude)

    Now in darkness Mohels start snipping....
    As the babies all start yipping...
    No more foreskins have the power...
    Hand of God has struck the hour...
    Day of Judgment God is calling...
    On their knees the uncut are crawling...
    Beggin mercy for their foreskins...
    Satan Laughing spreads his wings!
    All right now!



    Pure ****ing genius.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  3. #153
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing86 View Post
    Ok lets settle this topic. In my opinion I believe a child should make the decision (when they are older) I just don't think that the medical benefits outweigh losing of the foreskin. The study says that the UK has low circumcision rates and also low rates of infections among people so it's obviously not that beneficial.

    Secondly I believe the reason people are getting offended is because people on the other isle openly insult some of us with foreskin. I don't know if you people realize this but to get a circumcision later in life for aesthetic reasons cost 6,000 $+ I don't have that type of money, also I have become very fond of the skin because of the way i beat it. So i don't wanna just get rid of it.

    People blatently make fun of people with foreskin, they say they are sick, gross, disgusting, "make or break in relationships" etc. Take a step back, how would you all feel if you had something that you could not "pay" to remove ?and yet everyone says your sick and disgusting, "dick cheese carrier" etc etc. It's ****ed up. The OP, take a look at how he regards us with foreskin, for an example. That's why people get so irritated, thats why people get angry. At least in my respective viewpoint.

    I don't think the foreskin should be removed unless it has a really good reason. I understand your point about how "it does have some benefits" I understand that. But, the question I guess it raises is, do I want to put my kid through that pain, for like a what? 5% prevention chance? I love my foreskin man, it feels good, it works nice, it doesn't smell or have bacteria fungus comin out or anything, I mean comon that would be absurd. And if a girl didnt wanna go down, im not gonna be like "BITCH GO DOWN ON THAT RIGHT Now and make her..." No. I would be like ok lemme go wash it real quick and bam, problem solved.

    This is just my opinion but, please take it into account.
    I can totally see how you could be bothered by the commentary in here. As long as you're comfortable with your foreskin, that's all that matters. Don't let dumb commentary impact you. I have quirks on my body that I am sure some people would find unattractive. That's the way it is, and if you don't like it, then move on.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The story about the origins of circumcision, put to song (Sung to the tune of War Pigs by Black Sabbath.)

    Smegma gathered up in masses...
    Just like butt-cheese in our assess...
    Evil Foreskin plots desruction...
    Ugly penis-tip obstruction...
    STD's have got it burning...
    For something cleaner God was yearning...
    It is the bane of all mankind...
    If it remains he'll lose his mind... Oh lord yeah!

    (musical interlude)

    That's when God got his mind to say
    "No more foreskins anymore,
    When I made them I though that I was right
    But I don't think that way no more"

    So God decreed that he had changed his mind
    Foreskins really ain't that fun
    And if those Gentiles all refuse to cut
    Wait till their judgment day comes... yeah.

    (Musical interlude)

    Now in darkness Mohels start snipping....
    As the babies all start yipping...
    No more foreskins have the power...
    Hand of God has struck the hour...
    Day of Judgment God is calling...
    On their knees the uncut are crawling...
    Beggin mercy for their foreskins...
    Satan Laughing spreads his wings!
    All right now!



    You did NOT make this up did you? (too much time on your hands came to mind while I read this)

    LMFAO again.

  5. #155
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You did NOT make this up did you? (too much time on your hands came to mind while I read this)

    LMFAO again.
    It came to me in a fit of inspiration this morning while waiting for my ride.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    It came to me in a fit of inspiration this morning while waiting for my ride.
    I bow to your superior, albeit warped and distorted, creative and inspirational genius.

  7. #157
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Yeah, the ridicule of it can be a bit much. At the same time, I do kind of understand some people don't like the looks of it or don't find it attractive though I don't get it being a "deal breaker" (and hell, as I said, I've known people that actually found it MORE attractive). I don't find that any more shallow than someone prefering blonde hair to brunette, big asses or small ones, a B cup or a C cup, facial hair or no facial hair, blue eyes or green, etc. Everyone has body type preferences. I think it gets shallow when a single body type preference is enough to just make you go "No" without any regard at all to anything else...at the same time, I think everyone has a certain poitn where that could apply.

    But for all of that posters defense of how great his foreskin is (and god damn man, we don't need to know about you "beating"), other's are extremely happy with the fact their parents got them cut. Why exactly should that posters love and wonder at being in his mind fortunante enough to have not been cut somehow mean more or prove anything over what others feel that DID have it done as a baby.

    He likes the way he is, and I'm happy for him for that. Its great to be sound in yourself. But one does not have to not be circumsized to like the option their parents picked.

  8. #158
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    10-20-11 @ 03:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    371

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    I didn't say you couldn't be happy being cut. I said i liked my foreskin. That was all bro. Grats for people liking both, I just don't wanna be ridiculed for not having a surgery done.

  9. #159
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    No problem. I understand that desire.

    I'm also going to take a little message from south park though.

    Stan: Just because we rip on you for being rich doesn't mean we don't like you.
    Kyle: Yeah we're guys dude; we find something about all our friends to rip on. We make fun of you for being rich like we rip on Butters for acting wimpy.
    Butters: They sure do.
    Stan: Yeah and like we rip on Kyle for being a Jew.
    Kyle: And Stan for being in love with Wendy.
    Stan: Yeah I get it for that.
    Kyle: And Cartman for being fat.
    Cartman: Uh huh.
    Kyle: And Cartman for being stupid.
    Cartman: Yeah.
    Kyle: And Cartman for having a whore for a mom.
    Cartman: Hey.
    Kyle: And Cartman for being a sadistic asshole.
    Cartman: Ay!! You did me already.
    If a girl just flat out won't be with you because of your foreskin that's just idiotic on their part imho. And people on the forum expressing that they personally don't like the look of it aren't picking on YOU, they're expressing a personal opinioin. But in regards to people picking at you a bit...welcome to life as a guy man. There's not a guy on this forum that likely doesn't get picked on about SOMETHING by people they know and guys their around. I think its just part of being a guy.

  10. #160
    Advisor don'ttreadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    08-17-11 @ 01:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    340

    Re: Call for higher circumcision rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing86 View Post
    APS why did you get your son circumsized if i may ask? Because your doctor said it could decrease std's, was their a medical reason for it? You wanted him to be like the father? I'm just curious. If it was for a medical reason I apologize for calling you dumb. I just feel that so many people get it done because it can prevent std's but... so do condoms.. and it irritates me when women say "ew it's gross" have you women looked at your vaginas? I mean it looks like predator when he opens his mouth. But I still go down on them if they want it. So meh.
    I had both of my sons circ'ed and not for medical or religious reasons. My husband was the one who felt strongly about it (he is circ'ed, as well, and suffers not a bit from the whole "trauma"). I guess we're dumb.

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •