Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 237

Thread: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

  1. #141
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCore View Post
    But Iraq and how our military is currently being used is at the center of the vandalism.

    Some reactions to this vandalism also shows some absurd positions. Those whining about this the most imply breaking some windows and splashing red paint is the crime of the century. But bombing the hell out of people who never attacked us is a beacon of morality.
    You can't really compare the two. The people in the military follow their orders because that is their job. If you take issue with the war, attack the politicians who ordered them there in the first place. And who ever said that war was the beacon of morality?

  2. #142
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    I never said that. It's obvious that it was anti-war people. I think it's stupid to assume that there are liberals out there who are "spanking their monkey" because of this. Not one single person on this board has applauded what they have done and there are some pretty extreme liberals on this board. I also wouldn't call the actions un-American. Against the law? Absolutely. But not un-American. And what the **** do hippies have to do with it? Is it just because it was in Berkeley?

    Well it is Berkeley.



    No most liberals abhor this behavior, I am sure. I misunderstood you. However while no one is applauding it, there is at least one excusing it.

    But anyway, I see your point, I disagree about it not being "un-american", I quite frankly think it is. we probably wont come to a consensus on that aspect though.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #143
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Well it is Berkeley.



    No most liberals abhor this behavior, I am sure. I misunderstood you. However while no one is applauding it, there is at least one excusing it.

    But anyway, I see your point, I disagree about it not being "un-american", I quite frankly think it is. we probably wont come to a consensus on that aspect though.
    Well, personally I think it's stupid and completely misguided to attack a recruiting station as if they put us in the war. The recruiters are just doing their job. Nobody is forcing people to enlist. Then again, how can one expect the people who would vandalize a recruiting station as sign of protest to have a level head?

  4. #144
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Well, personally I think it's stupid and completely misguided to attack a recruiting station as if they put us in the war. The recruiters are just doing their job. Nobody is forcing people to enlist. Then again, how can one expect the people who would vandalize a recruiting station as sign of protest to have a level head?



    It is an act of cowardice as well, to sneak through the night and attack a building under cover of darkness.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #145
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Seen
    04-12-09 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    342

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Do you consider that murder?


    Note we spend billions avoiding civilian casualties. Your suggestion that we "bomb the hell out of people" is disparaging the troops.


    excusing vandalism, noted.

    I never excused the vandalism so why try to add another lie to the list? I also never said we don't do our best to avoid civilian casualties. Yet another lie. I also never disparaged our troops. I simply pointed out the self righteous hypocrisy of those who condemn this one act of vandalism but laud bombing places that never attacked us. Go ahead and lie some more because that seems to be your only available resource

  6. #146
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    It is an act of cowardice as well, to sneak through the night and attack a building under cover of darkness.
    Well, they wouldn't want to have to worry about getting their asses kicked.


  7. #147
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCore View Post
    I never excused the vandalism so why try to add another lie to the list?
    This is my opinion. not a lie.


    I also never said we don't do our best to avoid civilian casualties. Yet another lie.
    "bomb the hell out of people"

    not a lie

    I also never disparaged our troops.
    "bomb the hell out of people"

    I simply pointed out the self righteous hypocrisy of those who condemn this one act of vandalism but laud bombing places that never attacked us. Go ahead and lie some more because that seems to be your only available resource

    "bomb the hell out of people"

    what do you mean by this?
    not a lie.


    who "lauds" it? oh wait, are you doing what you accuse me of? classic!




    FAIL
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #148
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Well, they wouldn't want to have to worry about getting their asses kicked.




    This is true.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #149
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Seen
    04-12-09 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    342

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Well it is Berkeley.



    No most liberals abhor this behavior, I am sure. I misunderstood you. However while no one is applauding it, there is at least one excusing it.

    But anyway, I see your point, I disagree about it not being "un-american", I quite frankly think it is. we probably wont come to a consensus on that aspect though.
    By all means show us one post where this got excused. I know that can't be me because pages ago I condemned it. But hey, you've proven yourself as an unapologetic liar so why wouldn't you continue to lie?

  10. #150
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Seen
    04-12-09 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    342

    Re: Marine recruiting station under attack... again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is my opinion. not a lie.




    "bomb the hell out of people"

    not a lie



    "bomb the hell out of people"




    "bomb the hell out of people"

    what do you mean by this?
    not a lie.


    who "lauds" it? oh wait, are you doing what you accuse me of? classic!




    FAIL

    What a joke. Why would anyone waste time on a liar? People like you don't have an honest bone in your body because your petty personal agendas motivate you to try and twist anything someone else says just to try and slide in another jab. You have no interest in sincere dialogue because your only purpose here is to overcompensate for lacking self esteem. You make yourself feel better by demonizing anyone who threatens to reveal your shadow.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •