Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 157

Thread: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Did I say that? FAIL



    strawman...... FAIL!






    Fallacy: Appeal to Ridicule FAIL
    You claim that the administration incited these people. FAIL

    Either put up or shut up. Charge him or just admit you hate Obama so much you will just make **** up.

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Once again when beat intellectually, TNE resorts to this sort of extremist logic and other nonsense.
    And it is. It's just nonsense deflection of the fact that inciting violence, especially through deceit, IS a crime. He won't acknowledge that and instead resorts to obtuse requests for things that he knows cannot be done, obtuse construction of straw men which he hops on and dickrides around the thread in a show worthy of a homo rodeo, and totally fallacious claims about the other side's arguments.

    It's like arguing with Truth Detector on a bad day.

  3. #143
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You claim that the administration incited these people. FAIL

    So if I tell you that there is a fire, and you pull the fire alarm and you get arrested when there is no fire. there is no fault of my own for lying to you?


    Either put up or shut up. Charge him or just admit you hate Obama so much you will just make **** up.

    Are you losing composure here? Please stick to the topic and leave the emotional nonsense to yourself. Thanks!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So if I tell you that there is a fire, and you pull the fire alarm and you get arrested when there is no fire. there is no fault of my own for lying to you?


    Are you losing composure here? Please stick to the topic and leave the emotional nonsense to yourself. Thanks!
    I'll take that as your concession that you cannot prove your claim. Thank you.

    The fact remains that Obama incited nobody. The Obama haters lies cannot change that fact.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And it is. It's just nonsense deflection of the fact that inciting violence, especially through deceit, IS a crime. He won't acknowledge that and instead resorts to obtuse requests for things that he knows cannot be done, obtuse construction of straw men which he hops on and dickrides around the thread in a show worthy of a homo rodeo, and totally fallacious claims about the other side's arguments.

    It's like arguing with Truth Detector on a bad day.
    Again, the only thing you prove is just that you are an Obama hater that lies.

    No crime of incitement was committed by Obama, but nice try on the lies.

    But hey, maybe if you repeat the lie enough, you'll believe it. Until then I'll stick to reality unlike you Obama Haters.

  6. #146
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I'll take that as your concession that you cannot prove your claim. Thank you.

    in what lunatic fringe world would you see me asking you to answer an example as a "concession"? FAIL

    The fact remains that Obama incited nobody. The Obama haters lies cannot change that fact.

    You keep saying so, yet we keep demonstrating how hopelessly wrong you are.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Again, the only thing you prove is just that you are an Obama hater that lies.

    No crime of incitement was committed by Obama, but nice try on the lies.

    But hey, maybe if you repeat the lie enough, you'll believe it. Until then I'll stick to reality unlike you Obama Haters.
    You might have a point if I had said Obama did this. However, I didn't so saddle that straw man up and dickride it around the thread again till your rectum falls out.

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You might have a point if I had said Obama did this. However, I didn't so saddle that straw man up and dickride it around the thread again till your rectum falls out.
    at the hear4 of the issue i think it was populist outrage over the bonuses that caused Liddy to ask for the bonuses back.

  9. #149
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,746

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    I have a question for zimmer. Do you believe it is not morally right, based on your OP, for people to picket an abortion doctor at his or her own home?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: A.I.G. executives face scorn, even at their homes

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    at the hear4 of the issue i think it was populist outrage over the bonuses that caused Liddy to ask for the bonuses back.
    That and the fact that Dodd and Frank let it look like AIG just did this with no direction from the Congress. Did you see Frank whipping up a mob over the issue and the not even veiled threat that he would leak names to the public and Liddy better hand them over?

    It was incitement to deflect from the piss poor oversight of how the bailout money was to be used.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •