Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 127

Thread: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

  1. #71
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    As an USA citizen I fully support condom distribution.
    Then go buy some condoms and distribute them you tool!

  2. #72
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    That means you admire Karl Marx, Che, Castro, Lenin, Obama, Mao, and all the rest of that ilk.
    F'in hilarious.

  3. #73
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Your ignorance is typical of your kind. Don't let it bother you.
    Ad-hom.

    You said you weren't aware that it's changed.

    That means you're not dealing with a full set of facts, and that means the arguments you draw from you incomplete facts is wrong.
    It hasn't changed. The definition is the same as it has always been. If the liberals of today are not of that definition then they aren't liberals. It's as simple as that.

    Since you clearly haven't read even the introduction to F.A. Hayek's The Road to Serfdom, I suggest you stop posting immediately and read that book. Beyond the obvious...it'll tell you the original meaning of the word "liberal", if you read the book it will also tell you you're on the wrong side of the original meaning of the word. So you'll have to make a choice about where you want to be.
    Nah, I'll stick with the dictionary definition. Thanks, though.

    Krstal Nacht II is coming soon enough. You'll need to pick sides before then.
    Do you spend a lot of time in the conspiracy theories section?

    Yes, you can continue being wrong, and I'll continue telling the truth about what modern liberals are doing to this country, using the word "treason" since that best describes their actions.
    You can say that your opinion is the truth all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's only your own opinion.

    Let me guess....Thomas Jefferson? James Madison? John Brown? Spartacus? Ayn Rand? No...

    ....you're a self-professed liberal in America in 2009. That means you admire Karl Marx, Che, Castro, Lenin, Obama, Mao, and all the rest of that ilk.
    Like I said, you don't even know me. And yet you still try to tell me who my heroes are. The funny thing is that it just makes you look like a partisan hack and nothing more.

    It's called "experience". People who don't fit a certain broad stereotype don't accept slavery in any form, even if others spray perfume on it and call it "liberalism" today.
    Life is too complex to be defined by stereotypes.

    Who is your messiah?
    I don't have one.

  4. #74
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,440

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Your ignorance is typical of your kind. Don't let it bother you.



    You said you weren't aware that it's changed.

    That means you're not dealing with a full set of facts, and that means the arguments you draw from your incomplete facts is wrong.

    Since you clearly haven't read even the introduction to F.A. Hayek's The Road to Serfdom, I suggest you stop posting immediately and read that book. Beyond the obvious...it'll tell you the original meaning of the word "liberal", if you read the book it will also tell you you're on the wrong side of the original meaning of the word. So you'll have to make a choice about where you want to be.

    Krystal Nacht II is coming soon enough. You'll need to pick sides before then.



    Yes, you can continue being wrong, and I'll continue telling the truth about what modern liberals are doing to this country, using the word "treason" since that best describes their actions.



    Let me guess....Thomas Jefferson? James Madison? John Brown? Spartacus? Ayn Rand? No...

    ....you're a self-professed liberal in America in 2009. That means you admire Karl Marx, Che, Castro, Lenin, Obama, Mao, and all the rest of that ilk.



    It's called "experience". People who don't fit a certain broad stereotype don't accept slavery in any form, even if others spray perfume on it and call it "liberalism" today.



    Who is your messiah?


    You just made the list there homeboy.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #75
    Advisor rebelbuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    08-21-17 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    574

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    I just think it's a term that gets thrown around too much. Terrorist is another one. Hyper-partisan people somehow feel justified in assigning these terms to people simply because they don't agree with them. Both sides are guilty of this. I'm not going to stop pointing out the absurdity of this.
    You are so naive - sometimes the term traitor applies. So often politicians (D's much more often than R's) perform acts of treason when they think it gives them political capital... more power and/or money! They might not even realize how they are bringing down the country that provides their seat of power and often their wealth. It doesn't matter... their acts are still treasonous!

    One example that chaps my hide: How many U. S. soldiers do you think were killed in Iraq due to the very much publicized image of Harry Reid stating something to the effect "We have lost the war in Iraq!" Don't you think that Reid's image on CNN in Iraq demoralized our troops and pumped up the enemy... likely resulting in stronger resistance by an enemy who thinks they are winning or at least have a chance... ultimately resulting in the death of U. S. soldiers. This is an example of a treasonous act by Harry Reid for which he will never be held accountable! That bastard! The Democrat party has many such players... Murtha is another prime example of the traitors with a D beside their name!
    Obama lied... Ambassador Stevens died!

  6. #76
    Advisor rebelbuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    08-21-17 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    574

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Oh, by the way. Harry Reid was as wrong then as Pelosi is now!
    Obama lied... Ambassador Stevens died!

  7. #77
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelbuc View Post
    You are so naive - sometimes the term traitor applies. So often politicians (D's much more often than R's) perform acts of treason when they think it gives them political capital... more power and/or money! They might not even realize how they are bringing down the country that provides their seat of power and often their wealth. It doesn't matter... their acts are still treasonous!
    I was illustrating the difference between fact and opinion. Just because you think someone is a traitor doesn't mean that they actually are a traitor according to the law. Logic would dictate that if they were in fact a traitor that they would be charged as such. Obviously you don't understand the difference.

    One example that chaps my hide: How many U. S. soldiers do you think were killed in Iraq due to the very much publicized image of Harry Reid stating something to the effect "We have lost the war in Iraq!" Don't you think that Reid's image on CNN in Iraq demoralized our troops and pumped up the enemy... likely resulting in stronger resistance by an enemy who thinks they are winning or at least have a chance... ultimately resulting in the death of U. S. soldiers. This is an example of a treasonous act by Harry Reid for which he will never be held accountable! That bastard! The Democrat party has many such players... Murtha is another prime example of the traitors with a D beside their name!
    Frankly I don't care. Everyone has a right to freedom of speech and whether you believe his actions were treasonous has little to do with the reality of the situation. I think freedom of speech is far more important than your views of what is or isn't treasonous.

  8. #78
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelbuc View Post
    Oh, by the way. Harry Reid was as wrong then as Pelosi is now!
    And I still don't care.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Ad-hom.
    You stated you were ignorant of a subject.

    I merely explained why.

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    It hasn't changed. The definition is the same as it has always been. If the liberals of today are not of that definition then they aren't liberals. It's as simple as that.
    Amazing how fast you can read.

    What did Hayek say was the natural consequence of placing the power needed to implement socialist reforms in the hands of government, then?

    In other words, you haven't read the book, so your claim that the definition of the word, which you haven't supplied, hasn't changed is clearly a mere restatement of your self-confession of your ignorance, and nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Nah, I'll stick with the dictionary definition. Thanks, though.
    You mean the defition that's changed over the years but exists as a snapshot in the dictionary you happen to own...but which you won't provide for our review and ridicule?

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Do you spend a lot of time in the conspiracy theories section?
    No, there's more of you people out here.

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    You can say that your opinion is the truth all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's only your own opinion.
    Yes. Naturally. The fact that it's an opinion automaticly precludes any possibility that it might also be true, since you don't agree with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Like I said, you don't even know me. And yet you still try to tell me who my heroes are. The funny thing is that it just makes you look like a partisan hack and nothing more.
    I don't know who your heroes are. I"m listing the usual suspects that liberals of today refuse to mention.

    You've never read 1984, either, have you? What about Brave New World?

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Life is too complex to be defined by stereotypes.
    No, it's not. Lots and lots of people enjoy living like robots.

    Most of them voted for Obama.

    Their hero.

    The Messiah was at some Town Hall Revival 'round about here the other day. Not one person asked The Messiah a question critical of his abysmal performance to date.

    Robots.

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    I don't have one.
    You didn't vote for Obama?

  10. #80
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    You stated you were ignorant of a subject.

    I merely explained why.
    If you are going to use lame insults at least own up to them.
    Amazing how fast you can read.

    What did Hayek say was the natural consequence of placing the power needed to implement socialist reforms in the hands of government, then?

    In other words, you haven't read the book, so your claim that the definition of the word, which you haven't supplied, hasn't changed is clearly a mere restatement of your self-confession of your ignorance, and nothing more.
    I didn't bother to read it because I put far more stock in a dictionary than what an economist/philosopher has to say.

    You mean the defition that's changed over the years but exists as a snapshot in the dictionary you happen to own...but which you won't provide for our review and ridicule?
    I didn't realize that the definition of liberal as shown in any dictionary was such an obscure object that I had to provide it to you and that you couldn't look it up yourself.

    No, there's more of you people out here.
    Meaning what exactly? I'm not the one coming up with absurd conspiracy theories about how evil liberals are.

    Yes. Naturally. The fact that it's an opinion automaticly precludes any possibility that it might also be true, since you don't agree with it.
    No, I'm saying that your opinion carries as much weight as any opinion does. Just because you think it's true doesn't automatically mean that it is. Keep trying, though.

    I don't know who your heroes are. I"m listing the usual suspects that liberals of today refuse to mention.

    You've never read 1984, either, have you? What about Brave New World?
    The usual suspects that are based on stereotypical views that you have about liberals.


    No, it's not. Lots and lots of people enjoy living like robots.

    Most of them voted for Obama.

    Their hero.
    I fail to see how voting for Obama means that one holds him as a hero. Admittedly there are people who view him this way and I think it's quite obvious that they are idiots. The man hasn't even proven himself as to how good of a President he will be.

    The Messiah was at some Town Hall Revival 'round about here the other day. Not one person asked The Messiah a question critical of his abysmal performance to date.

    Robots.
    It's funny because the only people I've seen call him Messiah are people like yourself. Perhaps you should question your own trumped up views of him rather than the people who voted for him.

    You didn't vote for Obama?
    Yes, I did vote for him. That doesn't mean that he's my Messiah. If that's really your argument, then there's no use in continuing this conversation because you are obviously too blinded by your own hyper-partisan views.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •