Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 402

Thread: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Oh come on.

    A waitress sells what's on the menu. A whore is the menu. Comparing the two is freaking retarded. Attempting to make all relationships sound like whore relationships is retarded. You want to defend the whore life? Defend it. Quit the absurd equivocations.

  2. #352
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Clearly there's something special about them. If a man is paying a prostitute he wants her mouth on his dick, not talking. He wants to use her vagina or ass, not hold her hand.
    I don't want my masseuse or hairdresser to talk either. I don't want to hold their hands. I want them to STFU and do their job which is to service my body with theirs.

  3. #353
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Clearly there's something special about them.
    So then you should be able to clearly be able to define that in a lucid concise manner. So what so special about those body parts over a master craftperson's hands?

  4. #354
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Oh come on.

    A waitress sells what's on the menu. A whore is the menu. Comparing the two is freaking retarded. Attempting to make all relationships sound like whore relationships is retarded. You want to defend the whore life? Defend it. Quit the absurd equivocations.
    No, she does not sell what's on the menu. You think she gets paid according to what people order? **** no she doesn't. And, she gets paid the same regardless of whether there are 500 customers, or 5 customers. She is selling herself at an hourly wage. She's selling her body for physical labor.

    You think there's a clear distinction, then go ahead and clearly outline it for everyone else. Thus far not a single one of you have been able to do so. Not in this thread, not in any thread.
    Last edited by rivrrat; 03-20-09 at 01:23 PM.

  5. #355
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So then you should be able to clearly be able to define that in a lucid concise manner. So what so special about those body parts over a master craftperson's hands?
    Let's see if I'm a carpenter, a waitress, a bartender, a hairdresser, a massage therapist, etc I don't need to have an HIV test every 6 months. I don't have to worry about accidentally making a baby while selling food, beer, hairstyles, etc.

  6. #356
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Let's see if I'm a carpenter, a waitress, a bartender, a hairdresser, a massage therapist, etc I don't need to have an HIV test every 6 months. I don't have to worry about accidentally making a baby while selling food, beer, hairstyles, etc.
    When I was an EMT I had to have Hep vaccinations and have HIV test every 6 months.

    When I was working on computers I didn't have to worry about accidentally sending an injured person careening down a ski slope on a runaway patrol sled either.

    So, what's your point?

  7. #357
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    No, she does not sell what's on the menu. You think she gets paid according to what people order? **** no she doesn't. And, she gets paid the same regardless of whether there are 500 customers, or 5 customers. She is selling herself at an hourly wage. She's selling her body for physical labor.
    She absolutely does get paid according to what has been ordered. Generally what she will and won't do for what price is discussed up front. And if she gets paid the same for servicing 5 men as she would for servicing 1 man then she's a very very stupid whore. She's selling her body as a disposable scratching post to be used by men who think it's ok to view women as disposable items up for auction.

  8. #358
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    [QUOTE=talloulou;1057965875]Let's see if I'm a carpenter, a waitress, a bartender, a hairdresser, a massage therapist, etc I don't need to have an HIV test every 6 months.[/quoute]

    Why not? There are plenty of single and married people that fool around.

    I don't have to worry about accidentally making a baby while selling food, beer, hairstyles, etc.
    See my response above.
    Last edited by winston53660; 03-20-09 at 01:28 PM.

  9. #359
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    She absolutely does get paid according to what has been ordered. Generally what she will and won't do for what price is discussed up front. And if she gets paid the same for servicing 5 men as she would for servicing 1 man then she's a very very stupid whore. She's selling her body as a disposable scratching post to be used by men who think it's ok to view women as disposable items up for auction.
    Umm.. we were talking about waitresses, but amusing that you would get the two mixed up. And kinda proves my point for me, doesn't it.

    You said waitresses are selling what's on the menu. No, they are not. They are selling themselves for physical labor. Waitresses get paid the same regardless of what people order. They are selling themselves to their employer.

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    [QUOTE=winston53660;1057965881]
    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Let's see if I'm a carpenter, a waitress, a bartender, a hairdresser, a massage therapist, etc I don't need to have an HIV test every 6 months.{/quoute]

    Why not? There are plenty of single and married people that fool around.



    See my response above.
    There is no risk in the above jobs that you will procreate, get HIV, etc. If you develop relationships in those jobs that result in such risks that's "outside" the job stuff.

    Winston do you think being a whore is exactly the same as being a girlfriend, a waitress, a computer programmer as Riv suggests?

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •