Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 402

Thread: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

  1. #261
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    So your argument is that there's no intimacy in sex?
    My statement of fact is that there doesn't HAVE to be any intimacy in sex. Sex is ****ing fantastic without it. Sex is just sex.



    Or is your argument that there are tons of intimate things and thus it's ok to debase and/or fake them for money?
    It's okay to do anything for money between two consenting adults. Just because some people think their vagina is sacred or intimate doesn't mean the rest of the world should abide by the rules they've set for themselves.

    MY argument is "to each their own". If you want to make your vagina the center of the intimacy in your relationship, I'm not going to stop you. But, some of us consider intimacy to be much deeper than the rubbing of body parts, and we shouldn't be criminalized just because YOU feel differently. Keep your vagina sacred. Keep your intimacy in the bedroom if you want. But stay out of mine. If I want to sell a service you think shouldn't be sold, WTF does it matter to you? And why should it be illegal just because YOU think it's "too intimate"? What is intimate for one, is not necessarily intimate for another. Intimacy is a very personal thing. You can't legislate it.

    Hell, IMO, a relationship with a therapist is more intimate than sex. Talk about something that shouldn't be sold.
    Last edited by rivrrat; 03-18-09 at 03:37 PM.

  2. #262
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    It was intended to be rough and dirty.

    But pissing and ****ting? No. Bondage most certainly does NOT include any such thing. Bondage is just bondage. Scat and urine are entirely different animals.
    Im no expert in that field, thanks. I suppose the urine and excrement is a chinese thing
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    My statement of fact is that there doesn't HAVE to be any intimacy in sex. Sex is ****ing fantastic without it. Sex is just sex.




    It's okay to do anything for money between two consenting adults. Just because some people think their vagina is sacred or intimate doesn't mean the rest of the world should abide by the rules they've set for themselves.

    MY argument is "to each their own". If you want to make your vagina the center of the intimacy in your relationship, I'm not going to stop you. But, some of us consider intimacy to be much deeper than the rubbing of body parts, and we shouldn't be criminalized just because YOU feel differently. Keep your vagina sacred. Keep your intimacy in the bedroom if you want. But stay out of mine. If I want to sell a service you think shouldn't be sold, WTF does it matter to you? And why should it be illegal just because YOU think it's "too intimate"? What is intimate for one, is not necessarily intimate for another. Intimacy is a very personal thing. You can't legislate it.

    Hell, IMO, a relationship with a therapist is more intimate than sex. Talk about something that shouldn't be sold.
    So you don't currently reserve your sexual relations for your boyfriend?

  4. #264
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    So you don't currently reserve your sexual relations for your boyfriend?
    Not everybody is monogamous. Should that be illegal too?

  5. #265
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    So you don't currently reserve your sexual relations for your boyfriend?
    Whenever we find a some willing hot chicks to join us, I will be having sexual relations with them too.

    I do not, however, have sex with anyone he doesn't approve of. Out of respect for his feelings. But he doesn't have a problem with me having sex with women. There are many things I don't do out of respect for his feelings, that's what a relationship is: A series of compromises.

  6. #266
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Whenever we find a some willing hot chicks to join us, I will be having sexual relations with them too.

    I do not, however, have sex with anyone he doesn't approve of. Out of respect for his feelings. But he doesn't have a problem with me having sex with women. There are many things I don't do out of respect for his feelings, that's what a relationship is: A series of compromises.

    One of the most important things about my girlfriend is that we are best friends.

    We also get along sexually.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Whenever we find a some willing hot chicks to join us, I will be having sexual relations with them too.

    I do not, however, have sex with anyone he doesn't approve of. Out of respect for his feelings. But he doesn't have a problem with me having sex with women. There are many things I don't do out of respect for his feelings, that's what a relationship is: A series of compromises.
    If your sexuality wasn't an intimate part of your relationship then there would be no conditions surrounding it. Do you have rules about who you can make a sandwich for? Which gyno you can see? Whether you can schedule a massage?

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    I don't know about sacred but it is an intimate exchange between two persons which shouldn't be debased for a dollar.
    Why do you feel the need to force your personal opinion of intimacy onto others? Why should I or anybody else be beholden to your morality? If I wanted to go to my neighbor's house right now and give her fifty dollars for sex, what business is it of your's? Who are you to stop me, or her for that matter? She wants money, I want sex, we transact, end of story. You do not possess the authority or moral impetus to forcibly deny two adults the opportunity to engage in a mutually consenting transaction. Go home and mind your business.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    One of the most important things about my girlfriend is that we are best friends.

    We also get along sexually.
    Is your sexual relationship intimate?

  10. #270
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Is your sexual relationship intimate?
    Sometimes we just **** to get off. Sometimes we make love with all the romance.

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •