Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 402

Thread: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Because the practice of prostitution has historically been bad not only for women, but for children as well. People are not commodities.
    Prostitution has been bad for kids? I wasn't aware anyone was for prostituting kids.

    What it appears is that YOU don't like it. Well ****, I guess that means we should make everything illegal that YOU don't like correct?

    Prostitution has been legal in parts of Nevada for quite a while. The woman make good money.

    If people want to sell their bodies for sex, let them.

  2. #252
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Maybe you feel this way because you debased sex in your life so much so that at one point it was an actual job.
    Yeah... That's why my vagina isn't the epicenter of intimacy for me. Totally. Couldn't be at ALL because intimacy is so very much more than sticking a dick in a vagina and pumping it in and out.

    But hey, whatever floats your boat, hon. If that is the be all, end all intimacy for YOU, so be it. I tend to be a little deeper than that, personally. I'm sorry if you really are that shallow, but if it works for you, it works for you. I'm certainly not going to sit and judge, and feel superior. I'll leave that to you.
    Last edited by rivrrat; 03-18-09 at 03:29 PM.

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Prostitution has been bad for kids? I wasn't aware anyone was for prostituting kids.
    Then you're simply wildly uninformed on the issue.

  4. #254
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Holy ****.
    Whats your number?

    Just kidding!

    I prefer sex the way it was intended to be. I dont do bondage. That includes pissing in mouths and eating sh*it.
    It was intended to be rough and dirty.

    But pissing and ****ting? No. Bondage most certainly does NOT include any such thing. Bondage is just bondage. Scat and urine are entirely different animals.

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Then you're simply wildly uninformed on the issue.
    Show me a person on this board that is oking sex for children? And in Nevada there are laws preventing that with LEGAL prostitution. LEGAL prostitution does not include children.

  6. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Yeah... That's why my vagina isn't the epicenter of intimacy for me. Totally. Couldn't be at ALL because intimacy is so very much more than sticking a dick in a vagina and pumping it in and out.

    But hey, whatever floats your boat, hon. If that is the be all, end all intimacy for YOU, so be it. I tend to be a little deeper than that, personally.
    So your argument is that there's no intimacy in sex? Or is your argument that there are tons of intimate things and thus it's ok to debase and/or fake them for money?

  7. #257
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    So your argument is that there's no intimacy in sex? Or is your argument that there are tons of intimate things and thus it's ok to debase and/or fake them for money?
    I think she is trying to say the intimacy comes from the feelings she shares with her partner not the physical act.

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Show me a person on this board that is oking sex for children? And in Nevada there are laws preventing that with LEGAL prostitution. LEGAL prostitution does not include children.
    That's akin to saying buying cheap crap from overseas sweatshops with tons of human rights violations has nothing to do with the legality of shopping at Walmart.

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    So your argument is that there's no intimacy in sex? Or is your argument that there are tons of intimate things and thus it's ok to debase and/or fake them for money?
    That question is loaded, you might have well asked "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

    The act of sex CAN be an act of intmacy between two people that care for each other, however if two people do not and just want it to be a "booty" call then no it isn't intimate and it is just sex.

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Selling sex legally in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    That's akin to saying buying cheap crap from overseas sweatshops with tons of human rights violations has nothing to do with the legality of shopping at Walmart.
    You're making no sense.

    The simple fact is if people break the law and hire children, they should be prosecuted. We have many people drinking alcohol that are underage, so should we make alcohol illegal?

    So you bringing up that children COULD be illegally hired bares no relevance to the legality of prostitution. If people break the law, they should be prosecuted.

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •