Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 292

Thread: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes for

  1. #261
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Nuh-uh.



    I have a feeling I am going to kick myself for inventing the "Nuh-uh" response......
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Okay I declare goobieman the winner

    Now onward to some interesting discourse.
    Agreed. So basically where we were was that the VA health care system IS a socialist mechanism but that it is one reserved exclusively (justifiably so) to the troops as a compensation for them serving the country.

  3. #263
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Agreed. So basically where we were was that the VA health care system IS a socialist mechanism but that it is one reserved exclusively (justifiably so) to the troops as a compensation for them serving the country.
    I totally agree. It is the word "socialist" that freaks people gobbieman out.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I totally agree. It is the word "socialist" that freaks people gobbieman out.
    Let's not go back there again.

  5. #265
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Let's not go back there again.
    Oooops my bad

  6. #266
    Educator BulletWounD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-17-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    984

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I totally agree. It is the word "socialist" that freaks people gobbieman out.
    Well, the left has coopted the word "liberal" so there's nothing else to call it. Leftist, socialist, etc. will all carry a negative connotation in lieu of their historical failure.

  7. #267
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Its impossible to (honestly) claim that I have been trounced when you have not explained, in any way, how I am wrong.

    When you think you can do that, get back to me.

    Until then:
    The position stands, all of your "nuh-us" not witstanding.


    Nice to see you can laugh at yourself and your good buddy, CC.
    Jeez, Goobieman. I just read the past 3 pages of this thread... Why haven't you quit yet? Even Truth Detector knows when to cut and run.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #268
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Jeez, Goobieman. I just read the past 3 pages of this thread... Why haven't you quit yet? Even Truth Detector knows when to cut and run.
    I'm more than happy to let YOU try to find a post that specifically refutes my argument, if you think you can.

    Or, you can perpetually refuse to do so, all the while deluding yourself that you have.

    Until then, the position stands, all of your "nuh-us" not witstanding.



    PS:
    If you want to be groovey-cool, like Jallman, you can insult me, too!

  9. #269
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    I'm more than happy to let YOU try to find a post that specifically refutes my argument, if you think you can.

    Or, you can perpetually refuse to do so, all the while deluding yourself that you have.

    Until then, the position stands, all of your "nuh-us" not witstanding.



    PS:
    If you want to be groovey-cool, like Jallman, you can insult me, too!
    No, I do my best not insult people(I have exceptions, you are not one). I'm just trying to help you save face.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #270
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: The American Legion Strongly Opposed to President's Plan to Charge Wounded Heroes

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    No, I do my best not insult people(I have exceptions, you are not one). I'm just trying to help you save face.
    Your is a false premise.
    As none of my detractors have, as yet, shown, specifically, how my argument is wrong, there's no need for me to 'safe face'.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •