Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #2
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh


    Considering that Limbaugh is regarded by most of the country as a nut-wing whack job, I'm not surprized that Cheney would be wallowing in about the same level of popularity
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #3
    Banned cascadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In ur threads refuting ur arguments
    Last Seen
    10-28-09 @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I like the fact Cheney is out there schooling the kids.
    Well, that's at least one thing you have in common with democrats!

  4. #4
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Considering that Limbaugh is regarded by most of the country as a nut-wing whack job, I'm not surprized that Cheney would be wallowing in about the same level of popularity
    washingtonpost.com

    End of the Honeymoon
    But it is not too soon to say that the Obama honeymoon is over.
    Looks like Rush, the anointed leader, has made his first political score.
    Not a moment too soon.
    This is of Obama's own doing.
    Instead of traveling quickly through open terrain, he decided to take on the biggest player in the game and personalize the fight.
    Not too wise.
    Obama played with fire and got burned.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #5
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Looks like Rush, the anointed leader, has made his first political score.
    Not a moment too soon.
    This is of Obama's own doing.
    Instead of traveling quickly through open terrain, he decided to take on the biggest player in the game and personalize the fight.
    Not too wise.
    Obama played with fire and got burned.
    Who burned Obama?

    David Broder is unbelievably boring. I didn't even like reading his articles when he was saying negative things about Bush. *yawn*

    Lastly, Cheney is a joke....a total joke. But I love seeing him so defensive about what his (since it wasn't Bush's) administration did. Clearly, he knows that he has to attempt to convince the people that he and Bush did great things while in office. Yeah, Okay, Dick.
    Last edited by aps; 03-16-09 at 09:18 PM.

  6. #6
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post

    Lastly, Cheney is a joke....a total joke.
    The jokes on you.

    An analysis released by a Democratic senator found that Vice President Dick Cheney's Halliburton stock options have risen 3,281 percent in the last year.

    The Raw Story | Cheney's Halliburton stock options rose 3,281% last year, senator finds

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    But I love seeing him so defensive about what his (since it wasn't Bush's) administration did. Clearly, he knows that he has to attempt to convince the people that he and Bush did great things while in office. Yeah, Okay, Dick.
    Defensive? He's being paid to rub salt in the wounds of liberals.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    The jokes on you.

    An analysis released by a Democratic senator found that Vice President Dick Cheney's Halliburton stock options have risen 3,281 percent in the last year.
    No, the jokes on the GOP if they decide to bring Cheney into the fold for support.

    Can you say "Conflict of Interest" during the Bush Administration? I knew you could lol.

    I hope idiots link Cheney to Rush, and Rush to the GOP. It will be GREAT.

    The biggest joke will be on the GOP

    It's amazing how the GOP wants to tear itself apart. lol

  8. #8
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I hope idiots link Cheney to Rush, and Rush to the GOP. It will be GREAT.
    They already have, they're called Democrats.

    Still trying to fit the square peg into the round hole is the liberal motto.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    They already have, they're called Democrats.

    Still trying to fit the square peg into the round hole is the liberal motto.
    LOL we already know Republicans worshiped the feet Cheney walked on. The question is were they conservatives or RINOS?

    Because most of those that did worship Cheney, were thrown under the bus this last election lol.

    Are you a Rino then Gotta? LOL

  10. #10
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: White House: Cheney almost as popular as Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Because most of those that did worship Cheney, were thrown under the bus this last election lol.
    Still clueless. Cheney wasn't on any ticket this past election.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •