Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

  1. #1
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Dear oh dear, does this debunk Gore?
    He couldn't care less, already made his millions from his scare tactics and is influencing his chum 'Fingers Obama'.
    Link
    UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory - Milwaukee Weather News Story - WISN Milwaukee

    A Socialist Government will ALWAYS seek ever more ways to Tax an already overtaxed population.
    Gee, lets put a "Cap and trade" policy in place.
    For sure this will make people think about whether to heat/cool themselves before being able to afford to put food on their plate.

    Cap and Trade, does not mean that pollution will go away, nor even that it will reduce.

    All it does mean is that the Government gets more cash from Industry.

    These extra costs are then inevitably passed on to their Customers.

  2. #2
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,673

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    No doubt! Now we get to PAY for pollution. So when you're water has crypto sporidium, or your air stinks and burns your lungs, you'll know where you're money's going. That's pretty creative.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #3
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    Cap and Trade, does not mean that pollution will go away, nor even that it will reduce.
    Thank You. Try explaining this and "offsets" to the knuckleheads out there.

    They're not reducing pollution, they're merely buying someone elses allotment.

    Notice the shift in terminology by the enviroloons, it's not global warming anymore, it's climate change.

    How clever, climate change can mean anything.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    The intelligent and pertinent part of this article is this:

    "But if we don't understand what is natural, I don't think we can say much about what the humans are doing. So our interest is to understand -- first the natural variability of climate -- and then take it from there. So we were very excited when we realized a lot of changes in the past century from warmer to cooler and then back to warmer were all natural," Tsonis said.

    The planet has frozen and thawed three times in the ancient past before man ever really roamed earth; until the Global warming fear mongers can explain these events, they should be laughed off the planet for their nonsensical BS.

    The notion that anyone can believe the bile spewed by the dumbest man in America, Al Gore, defies logical explanation.


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    "Climate change" presupposes that some snapshot in time was the ultimate ideal in global climate.

    Before the liberals get all their panties in a bunch, shouldn't we stop paying them to investigate the change and wait until they come up with a complete scientific synthesis defining exactly when this ideal time was, and what made it ideal?

    Seriously, we need to stop wasting taxpayer's money (that's my money) on frantic panic over climate change until the people worried about the changing climate have invested their own money defining what the ideal era is and we get to vote on whether we agree with them or not. This study shouldn't be done too quickly. I figure fifty years would suffice.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    "Climate change" presupposes that some snapshot in time was the ultimate ideal in global climate.

    Before the liberals get all their panties in a bunch, shouldn't we stop paying them to investigate the change and wait until they come up with a complete scientific synthesis defining exactly when this ideal time was, and what made it ideal?

    Seriously, we need to stop wasting taxpayer's money (that's my money) on frantic panic over climate change until the people worried about the changing climate have invested their own money defining what the ideal era is and we get to vote on whether we agree with them or not. This study shouldn't be done too quickly. I figure fifty years would suffice.
    Silly idealist; do you REALLY think this is about "climate control"?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Thank You. Try explaining this and "offsets" to the knuckleheads out there.

    They're not reducing pollution, they're merely buying someone elses allotment.

    Notice the shift in terminology by the enviroloons, it's not global warming anymore, it's climate change.

    How clever, climate change can mean anything.
    I like that term; enviroloons.

  8. #8
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The planet has frozen and thawed three times in the ancient past before man ever really roamed earth; until the Global warming fear mongers can explain these events, they should be laughed off the planet for their nonsensical BS.
    Anyone besides me remember back in the 70s when the scientists were predicting the onset of a new ice age?

  9. #9
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Anyone besides me remember back in the 70s when the scientists were predicting the onset of a new ice age?
    Raises hand, yep.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: UW-Milwaukee Study Could Realign Climate Change Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Anyone besides me remember back in the 70s when the scientists were predicting the onset of a new ice age?
    Yes, but the enviroloons have already predicted this would be used and so they have numerous quotations that suggest it was just a media thing and non-scientific but that TODAY we have science behind global warming.

    Yet even those scientists who claim they have better science cannot answer why it is the earth has cooled and warmed on three other prehistoric occasions.

    Without this answer, any theories attempting to suggest that the current warming trend, which began before man invented the automobile, are caused by man are beyond specious; they are loony.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •