Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

  1. #11
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,772

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    YOU are the one who created the thread. If you have other information that you want people to consider when discussing the thread, then post it your goddamn self. I'm just going by what the article which YOU POSTED says.
    Read the article.


    Right. Because everyone waits until the eighth month of pregnancy to have an abortion, just for fun. Nope, those late-term abortions are almost never for health reasons.

    Strawman


    The article said no such thing. It said that they had a "financial relationship." That could mean that this guy sold his car to the other doctor two years ago. That's probably a conflict of interest, but it hardly makes him a "barbarian."


    Making excuses for barbarism.

    Re-read the article and try again.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Tiller has been the abortion monster for years. There are oodles and oodles of news stories on him that are easily found with a quick google. He specializes in late term abortion. He is the go to man in Kansas if you've waited far far too long to get your abortion.

    He's probably most famous though for the downe syndrome teen that died after a late term incomplete abortion.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,900

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Hopefully this incident will be cleared up quickly and Dr. Tiller will be able to continue his much-needed service of ripping viable babies out of women that have the blues.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Check out his website.

    2nd and even 3rd term abortions are his specialty. I'm surprised the guy doesn't come right out and offer straight up infanticide.

    George Tiller MD - Wichita, Kansas - Late Abortion Care

    Last edited by talloulou; 03-16-09 at 02:47 PM.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    My favorite part of his website is where he states the law prohibits abortion of viable babies however there is no set time when a fetus is "viable." It's a determination made by the dr and not say 24 gestational weeks. How positively convenient!

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Right. Because everyone waits until the eighth month of pregnancy to have an abortion, just for fun. Nope, those late-term abortions are almost never for health reasons.

    This is actually true, in Tiller's case. Late late term for no no reason is his specialty. That's common knowledge and what makes him the abortion monster most hated.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Really. So he's a "barbarian" and a "savage" for having a medical conflict of interest?
    He's a barbarian for murdering babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Or is it maybe that you just don't like abortions?
    Yeah, duh. Human beings oppose the murder of babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Since the case has not gone to trial yet, you have absolutely no idea if there actually WAS a conflict of interest or not...let alone any idea if he performed unnecessary late-term abortions.
    Yeah, right. Whatever you say. There's no conflict of interest for an opinion obtained in a procedure not subsequently performed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    The fact that you are already condemning him as a "barbarian" is disgusting. Even if he's found guilty, the charges are such that he wouldn't be a "barbarian," he'd just be an irresponsible doctor.
    He's not a doctor, he's an abortionist. Doctors try to save lives.

  8. #18
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    05-25-09 @ 11:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    277

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    They need to throw the book at this barbarian. How can anyone rally behind this savage is beyond understanding.
    1. I noticed how you neatly edited out all the details that you found inconvenient, such as the years of illegal and unconstitutional harassment of this guy, including the pipe bomb and the time he was shot in both arms by rightwing anti-abortion lunatics.

    2. In a way, I hope the guy is convicted. It will put millions and millions of women, liberals and Democrats out on the streets mobilizing for Obama's reelection in 2012. Because America is sick and tired of being lectured at and screeched at by far-right psychotics regarding moral our alleged immorality, and we're sick and tired of watching these drooling morons elect crooks like Bush and Cheney.

  9. #19
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,772

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloDollyLlama View Post
    1. I noticed how you neatly edited out all the details that you found inconvenient, such as the years of illegal and unconstitutional harassment of this guy, including the pipe bomb and the time he was shot in both arms by rightwing anti-abortion lunatics.

    fair use. FAIL


    It was completley wrong and barbaric what people did, violently to this savage.


    NEXT


    2. In a way, I hope the guy is convicted. It will put millions and millions of women, liberals and Democrats out on the streets mobilizing for Obama's reelection in 2012. Because America is sick and tired of being lectured at and screeched at by far-right psychotics regarding moral our alleged immorality, and we're sick and tired of watching these drooling morons elect crooks like Bush and Cheney.


    please explain to me how sucking a viable baby out of a mother with the blues is not scientifically killing a human life.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #20
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,772

    Re: Kansas late-term abortion provider faces trial

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    Check out his website.

    2nd and even 3rd term abortions are his specialty. I'm surprised the guy doesn't come right out and offer straight up infanticide.

    George Tiller MD - Wichita, Kansas - Late Abortion Care




    That is nuts. I bet he has that barbaric crap on his business cards.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •