Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

  1. #1
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Luton Protests: Two Arrested As Muslim Anti-War Demo Targets Parading British Soldiers | UK News | Sky News



    A group of Muslim protesters, who were hemmed in by police as the soldiers marched past, waved placards with slogans including: "Anglian Soldiers: Butchers of Basra" and "Anglian Soldiers: cowards, killers, extremists".

    One also read: "British Government Terrorist Government."

    A number of people staged a counter-demonstration, which is when the trouble began.

    Bedfordshire Police confirmed two people were arrested for public order offences and taken to Luton Police Station.

    Superintendent Andy Martin said: "Disappointingly, a small number of people chose to cause a disturbance during the parade, which was quickly contained by officers.

    Why dont these people just **** off no loyalty no respect.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  2. #2
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    Luton Protests: Two Arrested As Muslim Anti-War Demo Targets Parading British Soldiers | UK News | Sky News



    A group of Muslim protesters, who were hemmed in by police as the soldiers marched past, waved placards with slogans including: "Anglian Soldiers: Butchers of Basra" and "Anglian Soldiers: cowards, killers, extremists".

    One also read: "British Government Terrorist Government."

    A number of people staged a counter-demonstration, which is when the trouble began.

    Bedfordshire Police confirmed two people were arrested for public order offences and taken to Luton Police Station.

    Superintendent Andy Martin said: "Disappointingly, a small number of people chose to cause a disturbance during the parade, which was quickly contained by officers.

    Why dont these people just **** off no loyalty no respect.

    I'm assuming the placards meant to say "Anglican" right?

    Anyway this is pathetic, on both sides. Is there not hope when is comes to demos and counter-demos?


  3. #3
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I'm assuming the placards meant to say "Anglican" right?

    Anyway this is pathetic, on both sides. Is there not hope when is comes to demos and counter-demos?
    No i think you should respect the troops who have been out risking their lives to fight.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  4. #4
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    No i think you should respect the troops who have been out risking their lives to fight.
    I should have been more specific. When I say both sides I meant the original demonstrators and the counter-demonstrators.


  5. #5
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I should have been more specific. When I say both sides I meant the original demonstrators and the counter-demonstrators.
    Nah because it would anger me if a saw people shouting murderers at the troops as they came past.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British Muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I should have been more specific. When I say both sides I meant the original demonstrators and the counter-demonstrators.
    I applaud the counter-demonstrators...
    All of the Muslims should be sent back to head camels in the desert..
    We should have saved Saddam Hussein, return the Islamics to him in his little country, a penal colony...

  7. #7
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    As disgusted as i was by these protests, i would not advocate preventing the freedom to protest.

    I am very happy there were counter protests. Look, laugh and move on.

  8. #8
    User Pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Last Seen
    02-23-14 @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    131

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Why can't these Muslims go defend Iraq and Afghanistan from terrorists OR troops? I don't get it. Protesting doesn't do poo.
    Purrs,
    Pookie
    No matter how much the cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens.
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

  9. #9
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    It was to get interest and publicity and they got it hands down.

    If they feel so strongly against this, go fight US/UK troops. I'm sure they have spare bullets for them :/

    When my Brother came back from his tour, i went to his parade and if someone was waving that banner. I would have punched them personally

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Disgusting behavior of British muslims to troops returning from Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I'm assuming the placards meant to say "Anglican" right?

    Anyway this is pathetic, on both sides. Is there not hope when is comes to demos and counter-demos?
    East Anglia is a large part of England. I'm going to assume it means that.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •