Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

  1. #31
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,735

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Of course, just like there's a "militant faction" to every political ideology. See, ELF, Malcolm X, etc.

    The point is that it's absolutely asinine to say that "the greater danger, at this time, lies within our own borders" because one dude in Maine talked a lot of **** while beating his wife and supposedly mixed some chemicals in his sink.

    Nazi douchebag<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Al Qaida/North Korea/Hamas/etc.
    He didn't just talk about it. He was DOING it.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #32
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    ArchEnemy posted (Without a doubt. I was just living my life as I should... its the damn jooish government and their damn incompetence and the damn impoverished.)

    I find it hard to believe that this poster is anything other than an extremist when he posts sentiments such as the above?

  3. #33
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    What are you talking about JuJu
    Last edited by Arch Enemy; 03-10-09 at 06:20 PM.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  4. #34
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    A Nazi sympathizer gets into a fight with his wife. His wife shoots and kills him. The police arrive, and guess what they find? Parts to put together a radioactive dirty bomb, along with bottles containing uranium-238 and thorium-232. Moreover, he had been purchasing the radioactive material for his bomb from an AMERICAN company. He began his purchases right after Barack Obama was elected president. Manuals detailing how to construct dirty bombs were also found at his home. This man essentially was a wealthy Timothy McVeigh. This story has seen very little coverage by the mainstream media. A few years ago, in East Texas, some KKK members were busted with a chemical weapon, which had been completed. That was hardly reported at all by the mainstream media either.

    Now we can question all day Iran's intentions, and arguments can be made on both sides until hell freezes over, but this guy was one of our own, and was not only planning a terrorist act with nuclear materials, but was well underway to making it happen. If not for a pissed off wife who killed him, we might very well be seeing the results of his planning on the news channels.

    America has its jihadists too. They just call themselves by a different name, but they are the same thing. While our leaders are telling us about the dangers of another 911 from overseas, they had better pay attention to what's in our own back yard. The greater danger, at this time, lies within our own borders.

    Article is here.
    What are the differences between Nazi "Jihadists" and Islamic Jihadists, Dan?

    OBL 11/24/02

  5. #35
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    He didn't just talk about it. He was DOING it.
    Plz compare what he "did" to what any external terrorist group has "done" and explain to me why his actions are more serious.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  6. #36
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,735

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Plz compare what he "did" to what any external terrorist group has "done" and explain to me why his actions are more serious.
    Because, if his wife had not shot and killed him, the police would not have found his stuff, and he would have set it off. As far as foreign terrorists go, we have not been attacked since 911. However, since 911, we have this dufus, plus we have the KKK'ers in East Texas who had a sodium cyanide bomb ready to go in 2002. Good thing they got caught.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Because, if his wife had not shot and killed him, the police would not have found his stuff, and he would have set it off. As far as foreign terrorists go, we have not been attacked since 911. However, since 911, we have this dufus, plus we have the KKK'ers in East Texas who had a sodium cyanide bomb ready to go in 2002. Good thing they got caught.
    OK, so your argument is that they are more dangerous because...they got caught before they could do what they intended to do?

  8. #38
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Because, if his wife had not shot and killed him, the police would not have found his stuff, and he would have set it off.
    And you're basing this conclusion on....?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #39
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    What was he planning on doing with the thorium 232?

    That is only dangerous if ingested. What's he planning on doing, putting thorium powder into the White House menu items?

    Oooh a dirty bomb made of thorium 232! I'm so scared. Well, not of radiation. I'd be more worried about its explosive capacity when it oxidizes rather than anything else.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #40
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    What was he planning on doing with the thorium 232?

    That is only dangerous if ingested. What's he planning on doing, putting thorium powder into the White House menu items?

    Oooh a dirty bomb made of thorium 232! I'm so scared. Well, not of radiation. I'd be more worried about its explosive capacity when it oxidizes rather than anything else.
    I'd wager he had no idea what the **** he was doing. The dude was mixing chemicals in his frigging sink, playing badass.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •