Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

  1. #11
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    In the report, an unnamed source noted, "state authorities detected radiation emissions in four small jars in the residence labeled 'uranium metal', as well as one jar labeled 'thorium.' "
    I think this kind of speaks for itself.

  2. #12
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    1) Before we get all frantic about how this guy was going to nuke manhattan, why don't we actually get some details on the amount of this supposedly radioactive material he had.

    I'd be astonished if this "dirty bomb" was capable of doing much more than it would without the radioactive material.

    2)
    America has its jihadists too. They just call themselves by a different name, but they are the same thing. While our leaders are telling us about the dangers of another 911 from overseas, they had better pay attention to what's in our own back yard. The greater danger, at this time, lies within our own borders.
    Please tell me you don't actually believe this. This is such a ridiculous statement that I don't even know where to begin. It's like seeing an earthworm fart and then claiming that the greater danger to our environment lies within our bait tanks.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    1)

    Please tell me you don't actually believe this. This is such a ridiculous statement that I don't even know where to begin. It's like seeing an earthworm fart and then claiming that the greater danger to our environment lies within our bait tanks.
    There is a militant faction to the right wing, remember McVeigh?

  4. #14
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Your similes disturb me sometimes.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    There is a militant faction to the right wing, remember McVeigh?
    There is a militant faction to the left wing, remember the Weathermen?

  6. #16
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    There is a militant faction to the right wing, remember McVeigh?
    Of course, just like there's a "militant faction" to every political ideology. See, ELF, Malcolm X, etc.

    The point is that it's absolutely asinine to say that "the greater danger, at this time, lies within our own borders" because one dude in Maine talked a lot of **** while beating his wife and supposedly mixed some chemicals in his sink.

    Nazi douchebag<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Al Qaida/North Korea/Hamas/etc.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  7. #17
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Of course, just like there's a "militant faction" to every political ideology. See, ELF, Malcolm X, etc.

    The point is that it's absolutely asinine to say that "the greater danger, at this time, lies within our own borders" because one dude in Maine talked a lot of **** while beating his wife and supposedly mixed some chemicals in his sink.

    Nazi douchebag<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Al Qaida/North Korea/Hamas/etc.
    The militant right wing in recent history has achieved destructive goals. I am actually worried about them

  8. #18
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    The militant right wing in recent history has achieved destructive goals. I am actually worried about them
    You think that the one dude blowing up one building in Oklahoma 13 years ago is on par with the other things I mentioned?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #19
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Trust fund millionaire James G. Cummings, an American Nazi sympathizer from Maine who was slain by his wife Amber in December, allegedly had the radioactive components necessary to construct a "dirty bomb," a newly released threat analysis report states.


    A Nazi Trustifarian with too much time on his hands.


    Is amber under arrest or getting the presidential medal of freedom?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #20
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Report: Slain US Nazi hated Obama, had parts for 'dirty bomb'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    1) Before we get all frantic about how this guy was going to nuke manhattan, why don't we actually get some details on the amount of this supposedly radioactive material he had.

    I'd be astonished if this "dirty bomb" was capable of doing much more than it would without the radioactive material.

    2)

    Please tell me you don't actually believe this. This is such a ridiculous statement that I don't even know where to begin. It's like seeing an earthworm fart and then claiming that the greater danger to our environment lies within our bait tanks.




    I believe having five radio active exit signs along with a computer with the words "dirty bomb" cover the definition of media license to say one has "materials for a dirty bomb".
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •