Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 112

Thread: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Dude, I just asked you a question.
    You asked a pretty stupid question in your typically troll like fashion without adding any substance to the debate.

    How profound that you wallow so deeply in denial as to avoid something that is so painfully obvious. But then we all know the purpose of your troll like behavior don’t we?

    Carry on.

  2. #62
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You asked a pretty stupid question in your typically troll like fashion without adding any substance to the debate.

    How profound that you wallow so deeply in denial as to avoid something that is so painfully obvious. But then we all know the purpose of your troll like behavior don’t we?

    Carry on.
    How is it stupid to ask you to back up your assertions with facts? It's called having credibility. Do you honestly expect people to just take what you say as fact just because you say so?

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    How is it stupid to ask you to back up your assertions with facts?
    For the simple fact that you are trolling threads and asking for “statistics” to support the FACTUAL claim I made; that there are millions of powerful highly educated rich people who also are devout, not just the poor sobs of society as Hatuey claims. Did Hatuey present any "statistics" to support his assertion? No, because your goal here is to troll my threads not his.

    This is why you are a troll and rarely have anything to ever add to a debate. Your questions are not intended to get to any facts, but to elicit emotional responses.

    Here's another clue for you; why do you NEVER respond with facts to dispute others claims? The simple truth is that it would require effort and being a thread troll, you’re unwilling to expend any effort which is what trolling is, an activity that requires little effort and zero intellectual thought.

    Your feigned innocence only illustrates the idiotic mentality it takes to be a thread troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    It's called having credibility.
    Credibility is something you seriously lack when all you seem to do in this forum is troll and challenge a select few threads and posters you happen to disagree with regarding their assertions yet willingly ignore the assertions of those you tend to agree with.


    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Do you honestly expect people to just take what you say as fact just because you say so?
    Do you honestly expect people to take any of your trolling seriously when you could just as easily bring your own facts to the debate?

    I listed a few very rich and powerful people among MILLIONS to support my claim. What did you bring; nothing more than your typically empty rhetoric and feigned innocent trolling.

    Carry on; if you want to support Hatuey's contentions, then do so with some FACTS to support it rather than troll my comments. I look forward to you proving my assertions wrong.

    So that you can be clear as to what statements I made that you need to disprove:

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The richest and most educated among us are devoutly religious and many being Catholic.


    Good luck with that; thread troll.

  4. #64
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    For the simple fact that you are trolling threads and asking for “statistics” to support the FACTUAL claim I made; that there are millions of powerful highly educated rich people who also are devout, not just the poor sobs of society as Hatuey claims. Did Hatuey present any "statistics" to support his assertion? No, because your goal here is to troll my threads not his.
    If your claim is so FACTUAL it shouldn't be hard for you to post some statistics to back up your claims. As for Hatuey's assertion, it didn't need statistics because he didn't make an absolutist claim like you did.

    This is why you are a troll and rarely have anything to ever add to a debate. Your questions are not intended to get to any facts, but to elicit emotional responses.
    I asked you a simple question in a civil manner and you resorted to your typical insults when someone doesn't agree with you. I've yet to see you have one single civil conversation on here with someone you disagree with. Is it really that hard for you to tolerate people that you don't agree with?

    Here's another clue for you; why do you NEVER respond with facts to dispute others claims? The simple truth is that it would require effort and being a thread troll, you’re unwilling to expend any effort which is what trolling is, an activity that requires little effort and zero intellectual thought.

    Your feigned innocence only illustrates the idiotic mentality it takes to be a thread troll.
    It's not feigned at all. I was sincerely trying to have a civil conversation with you. I can see now that it is impossible.

    Credibility is something you seriously lack when all you seem to do in this forum is troll and challenge a select few threads and posters you happen to disagree with regarding their assertions yet willingly ignore the assertions of those you tend to agree with.
    Dude, I just asked you to back up your claims with some ****ing statistics. Is that really too much to ask?

    Do you honestly expect people to take any of your trolling seriously when you could just as easily bring your own facts to the debate?

    I listed a few very rich and powerful people among MILLIONS to support my claim. What did you bring; nothing more than your typically empty rhetoric and feigned innocent trolling.
    When you make absolute claims like you did seven people hardly qualifies as evidence.

    Carry on; if you want to support Hatuey's contentions, then do so with some FACTS to support it rather than troll my comments. I look forward to you proving my assertions wrong.

    So that you can be clear as to what statements I made that you need to disprove:

    Good luck with that; thread troll.
    Your bull**** in this forum is getting really ****ing old.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Your bull**** in this forum is getting really ****ing old.
    The only BS on this thread is your incessant whiney drivel suggesting that you merely attempting civil discourse.

    Let's be CLEAR what I stated:

    Quote: Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    The richest and most educated among us are devoutly religious and many being Catholic.


    To argue that I need statistics to prove this is beyond stupid. I listed seven perfect examples that support the statement and you bombard the thread with useless drivel; BRAVO, you defined what is meant by thread trolling.

    Carry on; your clown like attempts to drag the thread IQ down is more than apparent.

  6. #66
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The only BS on this thread is your incessant whiney drivel suggesting that you merely attempting civil discourse.

    Let's be CLEAR what I stated:

    Quote: Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    The richest and most educated among us are devoutly religious and many being Catholic.


    To argue that I need statistics to prove this is beyond stupid. I listed seven perfect examples that support the statement and you bombard the thread with useless drivel; BRAVO, you defined what is meant by thread trolling.

    Carry on; your clown like attempts to drag the thread IQ down is more than apparent.
    7 examples don't prove your absolutist statement and it never will. Keep trying though.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    7 examples don't prove your absolutist statement and it never will. Keep trying though.
    What a compelling argument, carry on.....

  8. #68
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What a compelling argument, carry on.....
    Thanks! I agree.

    See, it's not that hard to be polite and civil.

    It's just sad that you couldn't come up with any legitimate statistics to back up your claims.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    It's just sad that you couldn't come up with any legitimate statistics to back up your claims.
    It is pathetically lame to suggest that one needs statistics to prove:

    Quote: Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    The richest and most educated among us are devoutly religious and many being Catholic.


    Your clown like attempts to be relevant is noted.

  10. #70
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Most religious groups in USA have lost ground, survey finds

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    It is pathetically lame to suggest that one needs statistics to prove:

    Quote: Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    The richest and most educated among us are devoutly religious and many being Catholic.


    Your clown like attempts to be relevant is noted.
    Yeah, you're right. It's so lame to ask for a credible source for your assertions. I should have just taken your word for it. After all, you are the Truth Detector!

    Ah, now I'm not relevant. That's interesting, because you keep replying.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •