Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Iran, militant groups support Sudanese president

  1. #11
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran, militant groups support Sudanese president

    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    I brought up France and China to balance out the Middle Eastern perspective. It was you who asked for a citation on France. Have some accountability for the things you say. I am not here to "win", but to contribute information. Admitting what you said is not that big of a deal.

    That is all I will say about this, as I do not want to continue derailing the thread.
    Except that the inclusion of France is a LITTLE bit disingenuous because they do not object to the indictment and going ahead on it.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Iran, militant groups support Sudanese president

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Except that the inclusion of France is a LITTLE bit disingenuous because they do not object to the indictment and going ahead on it.
    You just can't let it go, can you?

    I was referring to their general stance on Sudan. Nowhere did I mention the current motion, it was you who did and it was you who assumed that's what I was talking about. Now let it go.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Iran, militant groups support Sudanese president

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And what about the U.S. who supported Iraq after Saddam Gassed his own people?

    The fact of life in the world is countries make alliances with who can help them the most at the time. Iran is no different nor is the U.S.

    Do I support what Iran is doing? No. Did I support the U.S. when they supported Iraq? No.

    But that is beyond what is being discussed.
    If you do not agree with what Iran's actions, why are you offering counter support to what I said?

    Do you like being disagreeable? Do you suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder?

    What gives dude?

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iran, militant groups support Sudanese president

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you do not agree with what Iran's actions, why are you offering counter support to what I said?

    Do you like being disagreeable? Do you suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder?

    What gives dude?
    Just because I don't support what they are doing, doesn't mean I don't understand why they are doing it.

    What I said wasn't counter-support it was pointing out the U.S. plays the same game you seem to hate.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Iran, militant groups support Sudanese president

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Just because I don't support what they are doing, doesn't mean I don't understand why they are doing it.

    What I said wasn't counter-support it was pointing out the U.S. plays the same game you seem to hate.
    Ok.

    Fair enough!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •