Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted recep

  1. #11
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    It was not as extravagant as you and Malkin made it out to be.




    so is this a "middle position"?


    he could then at least served some of that wagyu to this guy, no?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #12
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:39 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,445
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    I think this is a result of British politics, not American ones. Blair was demonized for his fawning, toadyesque adoration of Bush, it's politically expedient for Brown to give himself a little more distance from the current American president. Even if the current American president is vastly more popular with the British.
    You missed the whole enchilada.

    Brown wanted a reception like Blair got.
    He didn't want distance.
    Brown was disappointed.

    Obama dissed Brown. Treated him like a lobbyist.

    Well, it's circulating on The Hill that as a door prize Brown got to look at where Monika blew Clinton.
    Last edited by zimmer; 03-04-09 at 12:59 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #13
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Obama cant be too friendly with brown he has to keep in mind chances are he will be dealing with Dave Cameron before too long.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  4. #14
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    so is this a "middle position"?


    he could then at least served some of that wagyu to this guy, no?

    You think he's been extravagant, while Zimmer thinks he didn't do enough. Like I said in my first post, damned if he does, damed if he doesn't.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #15
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You think he's been extravagant, while Zimmer thinks he didn't do enough. Like I said in my first post, damned if he does, damed if he doesn't.


    He was extravagant, he was called on it, so he went ghetto this go round.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #16
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You missed the whole enchilada.

    Brown wanted a reception like Blair got.
    He didn't want distance.
    Brown was disappointed.

    Obama dissed Brown. Treated him like a lobbyist.

    Well, it's circulating on The Hill that as a door prize Brown got to look at where Monika blew Clinton.
    I read the whole article, and nowhere did it remotely quote anything from Brown in reference to your "statements." So how did you come to your conclusions?

    Brown wanted a reception like Blair got. (quote please)
    He didn't want distance. (quote please)
    Brown was disappointed. (quote please)

    Obama dissed Brown. Treated him like a lobbyist. (what did Obama do to make him feel this way?)
    Last edited by Middleground; 03-04-09 at 02:59 PM.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    I think this is a result of British politics, not American ones. Blair was demonized for his fawning, toadyesque adoration of Bush, it's politically expedient for Brown to give himself a little more distance from the current American president. Even if the current American president is vastly more popular with the British.
    Bush was hated. And i mean hated by the British in general. The after effect brushed onto Blair.
    Obama is liked ... alot and it seems to me Brown is trying to rub off on the 'obama effect'
    Brown's ratings here is disgustingly low. Conservatives are points ahead in polls.

  8. #18
    Sexual Deviant
    GottaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-07-09 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Malkin has already been debunked, and please, tell me how much Stevie Wonder and EW&F were paid for their WH gig.
    Debunked? ROTFLMAO...he threw the party, with the $100 steaks.

    The DOW is down 3000 points and the idiot Obama is throwing lavish parties.

    You might grab some of that Canadian Bacon, it'll go good with the egg on your face.
    Pain can be such a beautiful thing

  9. #19
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHurt View Post
    Debunked? ROTFLMAO...he threw the party, with the $100 steaks.

    The DOW is down 3000 points and the idiot Obama is throwing lavish parties.

    You might grab some of that Canadian Bacon, it'll go good with the egg on your face.
    Of course you know how much it all costed cuz you saw the bill.

    In any event, if you're taking this postion, then you must be perfectly ok with Brown not getting the lavish treatment, correct?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #20
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: 'Seize the moment': Brown makes speech of his life to U.S. Congress after muted r

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Of course you know how much it all costed cuz you saw the bill.

    In any event, if you're taking this postion, then you must be perfectly ok with Brown not getting the lavish treatment, correct?





    I am.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •