Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 215

Thread: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

  1. #21
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,428

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Really sad that you would toss the nation into depression because of your ideology.



    did you want Bush's SS privitization to succeed?

    Did you want Bush's Tax cuts "to the rich" to succeed?



    I find it absurd how those who spent the last 8 years bashing bush are now calling for anyone to support Obama.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-03-09 at 11:52 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    did you want Bush's SS privitization to succeed?

    Did you want Bush's Tax cuts "to the rich" to succeed?
    Of course I wanted them succeded

  3. #23
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Really sad that you would toss the nation into depression because of your ideology.
    I said:
    If you believe that doing nothing will, long term, do less harm to the economy and to the country than the success of The Obama's plan, then there is nothing wrong at all with hoping that His plan fails.

    So, to put that into the terms of your strawman:
    A depressision isn't as bad as the long-term harm The Plan will cause.

    See, opposition to The Plan isn't based on ideology, its based on utilitariansim.
    Last edited by Goobieman; 03-03-09 at 12:12 PM.

  4. #24
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,428

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Of course I wanted them succeded



    Ok, so you are on Record as supporting the Bush tax cuts and privitizing SS.


    Thanks for that.,
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Ok, so you are on Record as supporting the Bush tax cuts and privitizing SS.


    Thanks for that.,
    Nope that is not what I meant. I would not say the bush policies have been a giant success considering what is going on these days. That does not mean I did not want them to be a success though.

  6. #26
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,428

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Nope that is not what I meant. I would not say the bush policies have been a giant success considering what is going on these days. That does not mean I did not want them to be a success though.



    you are talking in circles my friend.....


    Either you wanted bush's privitation of SS and his tax cuts to succseed and therefore supported them, or you did not.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    you are talking in circles my friend.....


    Either you wanted bush's privitation of SS and his tax cuts to succseed and therefore supported them, or you did not.
    Nope I'm not talking in circles. I'm humble enough to put the nation before ideology.

  8. #28
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,428

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Nope I'm not talking in circles. I'm humble enough to put the nation before ideology.



    This is not an answer.



    Humility has little to do with facts.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is not an answer.



    Humility has little to do with facts.
    And the facts are bush's policies have not been a great success considering the position we are in now. I wish they had succeeded though.

  10. #30
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,428

    Re: White House fires back at Rush Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    And the facts are bush's policies have not been a great success considering the position we are in now. I wish they had succeeded though.
    So you blame bush and bush only for the mess we are in today?


    Here is the difference, If Obama's policies "succseede" rights, and freedoms will be limited and we will move into a statist society.


    I want that to fail. Because if he is successful, America does not succede.

    But I see your point now.


    I still don't want Obama's policies to succede for my childerens sake.


    I didn't want Bush to sucsede at the end, his bailout money is something that help start this nonsense.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •