Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 225

Thread: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

  1. #41
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    you got any evidence backing up YOUR claims? no, just opinion, and opinions are like assholes, they all stink.
    Gun owners are not automatically gun nuts, but those who spout off specs of weapons the same way I would describe a woman's body are certainly getting excited about their guns.
    Like I said, the viagra effect...

    how many weapons can you shoot at once? I suspect it is only 2, the number I have.
    but somehow disagreeing with gun nuts makes me a prohibitionist?



    You agree with prohibition of certain weapons by the government in violation of the 2nd amendment.


    Yes you are a prohibitionist and a statist.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #42
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Gun owners have the right to be paranoid this is scary. I dont own an Assualt rifle (because they are an assload of money which I dont have in addition you cant get one legally in New York) but why shouldn't someone be allowed to?
    Think of the children, and the messicans! They're getting killed by the hundreds of thousands by these evil weapons that jump off of tables and kill entire schools at a time.

    I know, personally I've put a leash on my "assault rifles" in their safe.. cause they like to get out sometimes and play my xbox.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  3. #43
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    did I say that? No....your paranoia makes you think that.
    Just saying that gun ownership is akin to a sexual experience for some....
    So THAT'S why you bought the guns off the USS Iowa!
    I -did- wonder.

  4. #44
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    did I say that? No....your paranoia makes you think that.
    Just saying that gun ownership is akin to a sexual experience for some....
    You're implying that.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill
    how many weapons can you shoot at once? I suspect it is only 2, the number I have.
    Maybe you should learn to articulate your point a little bit better? Cause right now you seem like an anti... with no good reason to be an anti.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  5. #45
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Can any of the anti-gun people here explain to us exactly how banning 'assault weapons' does not violate the Constitution?

  6. #46
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Or the Heller Decision?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #47
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gun Control and the 2nd Amendment

    How will disarming us, have a positive impact on Mexico? If anything Holder should tell Calderon to arm his people against the drug cartels.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  8. #48
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    You're implying that.



    Maybe you should learn to articulate your point a little bit better? Cause right now you seem like an anti... with no good reason to be an anti.
    Maybe you should read less into what others say....
    I would never support a ban on guns, but would make it difficult for some weapons to be sold. I am not anti gun, just against the fear and paranoia that grips so many.
    Yes, occasionally some idiot member of congress proposes something extreme or stupid, and it never comes to fruition. There is no reason to be paranoid just because we are not allowed to own every new weapon that comes out.
    I quit the NRA over the cop killer bullet issue. That was a long time ago. There is no reason for the public to have bullets that will penetrate bullet proof vests....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  9. #49
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    WTF are "cop killer bullets"?



    Please explain Utah...... I wan't a good laugh.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #50
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Maybe you should read less into what others say....
    I would never support a ban on guns, but would make it difficult for some weapons to be sold. I am not anti gun, just against the fear and paranoia that grips so many.
    Yes, occasionally some idiot member of congress proposes something extreme or stupid, and it never comes to fruition. There is no reason to be paranoid just because we are not allowed to own every new weapon that comes out.
    I quit the NRA over the cop killer bullet issue. That was a long time ago. There is no reason for the public to have bullets that will penetrate bullet proof vests....
    I think any reasonable person would deduce the same from your statements of "how many guns can you shoot... well I can only shoot 2.. and that's how many i Own".. That you're implying a limit on gun ownerships.

    Cop killer bullets? lol! I guess at this point, I'm done talking to you.
    Last edited by stevenb; 02-26-09 at 10:53 AM.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •