Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

  1. #71
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    It's funny, because you were the one bitching about me in another thread without provokation. You are the one who is throwing this tantrum everywhere. When people challenge you, you ridicule them. When they ignore you, you ridicule them. When people call you on this, you say, "but this is a debate site, no?"

    Wash.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.

    Cue "Obamanation, Obamatron, True Believers, Messiah, Dear Leader, The One, Obamaphiliacs, etc" automated response.
    You hit the nail squarely on the head, IT.

    Reverend always complains that threads turn personal against him. Here's a clue why.

    You can't slime all over people and expect them to sit in the corner. Threads turn ugly on him because of what he contributes to them.

    Easy.


    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

  2. #72
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by missypea View Post
    You hit the nail squarely on the head, IT.

    Reverend always complains that threads turn personal against him. Here's a clue why.

    You can't slime all over people and expect them to sit in the corner. Threads turn ugly on him because of what he contributes to them.

    Easy.



    Who did I slime over. Who attacked who first?


    Stop lying. Liars are not very attractive.


    You all want to make everything about the Good Reverend. I will turn it around on you.


    You give what you get.


    WTF did you contribute to this obamagasm thread?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #73
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Who did I slime over. Who attacked who first?


    Stop lying. Liars are not very attractive.


    You all want to make everything about the Good Reverend. I will turn it around on you.


    You give what you get.


    WTF did you contribute to this obamagasm thread?



    You really can't help yourself.


    You do it all the time, Reverend and quite honestly it's tiresome. You bitch and complain, point and prod and then lay down the victim card.

    It's just what you do

    You should ask yourself why you do these things.


    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

  4. #74
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    I think if you read Rev's posts, he really does make some good points. I like him. He's not overly wordy, yet he gets his point across. He's funny, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You guys are weird.

  5. #75
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by missypea View Post


    You really can't help yourself.


    You do it all the time, Reverend and quite honestly it's tiresome. You bitch and complain, point and prod and then lay down the victim card.

    It's just what you do

    You should ask yourself why you do these things.



    You should ask yourself why you are so wet for the Good Reverend. Why must you and your ilk derail every thread about your messiah to attack other posters...


    Once again you show your intellectual capital being in the red and you are a liar, and your personal attacks are seen for what they are. Empty whiny liberal bitching.




    But don't worry, because today I am responding to yours and IT's and others peurile derailing we will all get yelled at.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 02-20-09 at 11:07 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #76
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    I think if you read Rev's posts, he really does make some good points. I like him. He's not overly wordy, yet he gets his point across. He's funny, too.



    And you know, I am a nice guy to. Most of the time, I am saying things tongue in cheek.

    When however they get petty and nasty to me, They shouldn't piss themselves because I throw it back in thier faces.


    Do I care if Obama bangs his head on a helicopter? No. Will I get attacked if I say anything about it by the usual suspects. Absolutley....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #77
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    And you know, I am a nice guy to. Most of the time, I am saying things tongue in cheek.

    When however they get petty and nasty to me, They shouldn't piss themselves because I throw it back in thier faces.


    Do I care if Obama bangs his head on a helicopter? No. Will I get attacked if I say anything about it by the usual suspects. Absolutley....
    Yep. It's pretty obvious, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You guys are weird.

  8. #78
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Moderator's Warning:
    Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill swift kick in the dick/vajayjay to the next person who acts like an anus
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Well, that one stopped the thread cold didn't it?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •