Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79

Thread: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

  1. #21
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Since you ducked the question. I will ask it more clearly....

    Aps an MG thanked you for your attack on me calling my hyper-partisan.


    Do you think those two are hyper-partisan or not?
    I think that they can be partisan at times like most people on this board, but I certainly wouldn't call them hyper-partisan. There are a group of people on both sides that I would consider hyper-partisan. I'd say the fact that your Obama criticism posts outweigh any other posts that you've started would certainly make you hyper-partisan considering that about 75% of it is pure fluff (most of which is aimed at creating a "gotcha" moment against Obama supporters).
    Last edited by Dr_Patrick; 02-19-09 at 02:21 PM.

  2. #22
    Advisor rebelbuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    08-21-17 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    574

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    If I had known beforehand that Obama winning the Presidency would have caused 4 long years of constant, tired and annoying "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH!" comments like this from hardcore Conservatives like yourself I probably would have voted for McCain.
    First, just FYI, my politics hang somewhere between conservative and libertarian, but I felt that conservative was closer to the mark, thus, my label. Second, the only reason that conservatives and others can get away with the "messiah" reference is because the so many Obama followers and major news media reporters have made it obvious that they would jump off a cliff like lemmings to follow Obama. I didn't make up this "tingling in the leg" type of stuff. Do you really think that the MSM challenges Obama on any issue? Except for Fox news and conservative talk radio and blogs, no one challenges him - they treat him like a... messiah!
    Obama lied... Ambassador Stevens died!

  3. #23
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    I think that they can be partisan at times like most people on this board, but I certainly wouldn't call them hyper-partisan. There are a group of people on both sides that I would consider hyper-partisan. I'd say the fact that your Obama criticism posts outweigh any other posts that you've started would certainly make you hyper-partisan considering that about 75% of it is pure fluff (most of which is aimed at creating a "gotcha" moment against Obama supporters).



    Right. thanks for demonstrating YOUR hyper-partisan selective outrage.




    Tell me what has Aps or MG ever agreed with Bush on. Please provide a link.

    Show me one pro-bush thread by either of them.

    One by you while we are at it as well.




    I would hate for you to look foolish.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #24
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelbuc View Post
    First, just FYI, my politics hang somewhere between conservative and libertarian, but I felt that conservative was closer to the mark, thus, my label. Second, the only reason that conservatives and others can get away with the "messiah" reference is because the so many Obama followers and major news media reporters have made it obvious that they would jump off a cliff like lemmings to follow Obama. I didn't make up this "tingling in the leg" type of stuff. Do you really think that the MSM challenges Obama on any issue? Except for Fox news and conservative talk radio and blogs, no one challenges him - they treat him like a... messiah!




    You can also see it here, as the obama lovers will avoid the actual topics and concentrate on attacking any poster who dares critisize obama... IT, DCXVLLI, hautey, aps, etc spend little time discussing the actual issues, and instead seek out anything to attack any poster who dares critisize the one.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #25
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Right. thanks for demonstrating YOUR hyper-partisan selective outrage.

    Tell me what has Aps or MG ever agreed with Bush on. Please provide a link.

    Show me one pro-bush thread by either of them.

    One by you while we are at it as well.
    Just because they may or not have threads or posts where they agree with Bush has nothing to do with it. I can tell you one thing, though. I'm willing to bet they don't have as many threads disagreeing with Bush as you do disagreeing with Obama. What kills me is that you most likely have more threads and the man has only been President for a month.

  6. #26
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You can also see it here, as the obama lovers will avoid the actual topics and concentrate on attacking any poster who dares critisize obama... IT, DCXVLLI, hautey, aps, etc spend little time discussing the actual issues, and instead seek out anything to attack any poster who dares critisize the one.
    Considering that a lot of your threads and posts are aimed at baiting it's no wonder. And no, it has nothing to do with attacking posters who dare to criticize Obama. It has to do with people who try to criticize Obama for everything, even insignificant **** and then try to act like it's on the same level as the legitimate complaints. Keep playing obtuse though.

  7. #27
    Advisor rebelbuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    08-21-17 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    574

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    But seriously, I thought that Middleground attempted to make this a somewhat fun post with the "not bathing for a month" comment. I just thought that the "tingling feeling up the leg" was an appropriate response. I don't see anything controversial in this thread, except if we want to question the sanity of the throngs of Canadians flocking to see Obama. Hell, Americans and Germans suffer from the same affliction!
    Obama lied... Ambassador Stevens died!

  8. #28
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelbuc View Post
    But seriously, I thought that Middleground attempted to make this a somewhat fun post with the "not bathing for a month" comment. I just thought that the "tingling feeling up the leg" was an appropriate response. I don't see anything controversial in this thread, except if we want to question the sanity of the throngs of Canadians flocking to see Obama. Hell, Americans and Germans suffer from the same affliction!
    I didn't realize that Chris Matthews was one of the posters here and that all of the Obama supporters are in the same frenzy that some in the media are about Obama.

    Oh, and kudos to your comparison of Obama to Hitler.

  9. #29
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,457
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelbuc View Post
    But seriously, I thought that Middleground attempted to make this a somewhat fun post with the "not bathing for a month" comment. I just thought that the "tingling feeling up the leg" was an appropriate response. I don't see anything controversial in this thread, except if we want to question the sanity of the throngs of Canadians flocking to see Obama. Hell, Americans and Germans suffer from the same affliction!
    Yes, my intent was somewhat fun. And I did chuckle at your response.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #30
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,457
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You can also see it here, as the obama lovers will avoid the actual topics and concentrate on attacking any poster who dares critisize obama... IT, DCXVLLI, hautey, aps, etc spend little time discussing the actual issues, and instead seek out anything to attack any poster who dares critisize the one.
    You're very conservative, and I'm moderate. Of couse we see things differently.

    Having said that, I rarely started any thread regarding Bush, especially after every time he farted. You can say I'm anti-fluff.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •