Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

  1. #11
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    link to your complaints?
    Ah, so because I didn't make my complaints vocal and more to the point on this forum it must mean that I didn't make them. I see. And you are just the picture of bi-partisan too and that's why you don't nitpick over every single issue about Obama that annoys you. That's why you also gave Bush the same treatment too.

    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

  2. #12
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,324

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Uhm I started threads on Bush, McCain, Go fish.



    And yeah. When you say nothing about bush and all of the sudden need to complain about people discussing Obama.


    Selective tantrum noted my friend.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #13
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,257

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Ah, so because I didn't make my complaints vocal and more to the point on this forum it must mean that I didn't make them. I see. And you are just the picture of bi-partisan too and that's why you don't nitpick over every single issue about Obama that annoys you. That's why you also gave Bush the same treatment too.

    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    Are you being pointless again? Now go to your room without supper.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #14
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Uhm I started threads on Bush, McCain, Go fish.



    And yeah. When you say nothing about bush and all of the sudden need to complain about people discussing Obama.


    Selective tantrum noted my friend.
    Yeah, and there was such a balance between those threads and the plethora of threads that you've started about Obama. Don't even try to play this old song and dance again.

    I will admit that when I first came to this board I was far more liberal hyper-partisan than I am now. Since then I feel I've shifted more the middle about issues. I never really was one of those people who criticized Bush about everything under the sun, but I never really was openly vocal about how much they annoyed me either. Does that make me a hypocrite? Perhaps. Hyper-partisans on both sides annoy me because they are both blind to the facts and completely incapable of seeing things any other way than their own. I personally would never want to be that way about anything.

  5. #15
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Are you being pointless again? Now go to your room without supper.
    Dude, seriously...in order for your posts to have an effect on me they have to have at least some substance. Your one liners from before at least had a sliver of substance but that seems to have fallen by the wayside over time. That's all I'm saying.

  6. #16
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,324

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Yeah, and there was such a balance between those threads and the plethora of threads that you've started about Obama. Don't even try to play this old song and dance again.

    Show me one thread where you complained about people going after bush, otherwise you have no leg to stand on. Sorry.


    I will admit that when I first came to this board I was far more liberal hyper-partisan than I am now. Since then I feel I've shifted more the middle about issues. I never really was one of those people who criticized Bush about everything under the sun, but I never really was openly vocal about how much they annoyed me either. Does that make me a hypocrite? Perhaps. Hyper-partisans on both sides annoy me because they are both blind to the facts and completely incapable of seeing things any other way than their own. I personally would never want to be that way about anything.



    so who is a hyperpartisan here?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #17
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Show me one thread where you complained about people going after bush, otherwise you have no leg to stand on. Sorry.

    so who is a hyperpartisan here?
    Uh..still you.

  8. #18
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,324

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Uh..still you.

    at who is thanking you. I suppose you think they are not hyper-partisan.....


    Right. Because I disagree with Obama on numerous issues. I must be "hyper-partisan"


    Grow up.



    Note. I thought the NY post's cartoon was abhorrent and in poor taste.


    You fail. (see aps thats why)


    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 02-19-09 at 02:05 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #19
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    at who is thanking you. I suppose you think they are not hyper-partisan.....


    Right. Because I disagree with Obama on numerous issues. I must be "hyper-partisan"


    Grow up.



    Note. I thought the NY post's cartoon was abhorrent and in poor taste.


    You fail. (see aps thats why)


    What you still fail to see though is that not all of the issues you bring up about Obama are legitimate. You have some very legitimate complaints about him I won't deny that and I do agree with you on some of them. However, you bring up some of the most absurd topics and treat them as if they are on the same level as the legitimate topics. So it's not just that you criticize Obama about some issues.

  10. #20
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,324

    Re: Huge crowd greets Obama on Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    What you still fail to see though is that not all of the issues you bring up about Obama are legitimate. You have some very legitimate complaints about him I won't deny that and I do agree with you on some of them. However, you bring up some of the most absurd topics and treat them as if they are on the same level as the legitimate topics. So it's not just that you criticize Obama about some issues.


    Since you ducked the question. I will ask it more clearly....

    Aps an MG thanked you for your attack on me calling my hyper-partisan.


    Do you think those two are hyper-partisan or not?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •