Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 152

Thread: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

  1. #111
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,418

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    There's nothing to suggest it since the story is incomplete. Do you deny that race would be mentioned if the officer was white and the driver black?
    Why are you injecting the race card into this at all? You have to prove the elements of racial profiling or hate crime in order for the argument to be relevant. The argument is about an officer overstepping his bounds and seizing property he shouldn't have seized.

    Your continual injection of the race issue is detrimental to the discourse because it is completely unfounded. Your line of argument is completely without merit because it doesn't logically follow anything factually relevant to the case. You might as well have come in here and said "what language did the officer speak?" Or "what color car was the person driving."

    It's like we're searching for a wild goose laying a red herring here.
    *insert profound statement here*

  2. #112
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    None of us would have given the sign on that car a second thought. We see it all the time.

    Can you imaging being so unfamiliar with political forums and the evil things we come up with?
    Last edited by Thorgasm; 02-21-09 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Removed threatening picture

  4. #114
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,418

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I always appreciate a well played image post. That was very well played.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Absolutely. ....
    I proved my point.

  6. #116
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    I proved my point.
    If you want to be delusional and pretend that you proved your point by ignoring everything else I said in my post, be my guest.

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    I don't have any problem with the cop pulling the guy over. The President is due a certain amount of respect just cause he's the President whether you like him or not. Many have forgotten that or just don't believe it anymore. In any event you are not legally allowed to suggest that the President ought to be killed, not even on a bumper sticker.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tiamat's better half
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    None of us would have given the sign on that car a second thought. We see it all the time.

    Can you imaging being so unfamiliar with political forums and the evil things we come up with?
    You're absolutely right which is why it's rather refreshing that someone got a wrist slap and a reminder.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    If you want to be delusional and pretend that you proved your point by ignoring everything else I said in my post, be my guest.
    You've resorted to ad-hom, which does not surprise me, as it is the last resort of a debate loser.

  10. #120
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    You've resorted to ad-hom, which does not surprise me, as it is the last resort of a debate loser.
    Or I could have been delusional like you and picked out a sentence of one of your previous arguments to make it appear that I'm right.

    Keep trying.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •