Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 197

Thread: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    What I find interesting is there is no outcry over Saudi Arabia (You know a so called known U.S. ally) with a king that cannot be voted out of office.

    Why isn't there comparisons and calls for removal of power from the Saudi King by many of these conspiracy theorists?

    Afterall, Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship. Why isn't there a conservative movement to overthrow S.A.?

    Interesting thing of note is most of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia.

    Imagine that.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 02-21-09 at 09:33 PM.

  2. #152
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    What I find interesting is there is no outcry over Saudi Arabia (You know a so called known U.S. ally) with a king that cannot be voted out of office.

    Why isn't there comparisons and calls for removal of power from the Saudi King by many of these conspiracy theorists?

    Afterall, Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship. Why isn't there a conservative movement to overthrow S.A.?

    Interesting thing of note is most of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia.

    Imagine that.
    so start a thread about it.

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by emdash View Post
    so start a thread about it.
    Why start a thread about it when it is clear the hypocrisy is quite here in this thread?

    Chavez is the red headed step child of countries, yet others give a pass to Saudi Arabia.

    It's quite clear.

    A Socialist country is the devil (Chavez) yet it is quite ok to side with Saudi Arabia (where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from).
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 02-21-09 at 10:16 PM.

  4. #154
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Why start a thread about it when it is clear the hypocrisy is quite here in this thread?

    Chavez is the red headed step child of countries, yet others give a pass to Saudi Arabia.

    It's quite clear.
    if you want to talk about it, start a thread about it. if you don't want to talk about it, don't.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by emdash View Post
    if you want to talk about it, start a thread about it. if you don't want to talk about it, don't.
    If you want to refute what I said, start a thread about it, otherwise, deal with what I have to say.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    He does seem to be following the same populism and state control agenda that Hitler did, but then again he is also a hardcore socialist. Nazism is a perfect example of Facism, which is different than Chavez's socialist dream world.
    Yeah that is true. He is the same ... yet different. How odd is that?

    I just hope the people get rid of his sorry Iran-lovin ass before he and his boyfriend Aminjackoff cause to much trouble.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    Jesus.H.Christ, my stupidity detector just exploded. You are really outdoing yourself lately Vader.
    Maybe you should stop pointing at yourself then.


  8. #158
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If you want to refute what I said, start a thread about it, otherwise, deal with what I have to say.
    well don't get your panties in a bunch.

  9. #159
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Maybe you should stop pointing at yourself then.

    Last edited by Wessexman; 02-21-09 at 10:49 PM.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Chavez now can reelect himself for life

    Quote Originally Posted by emdash View Post
    well don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Don't worry I wouldn't dream of wading the panties that I got from you.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •