Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 346

Thread: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    Wow that's a very reliable source, a third hand testimony by an hypothetical and anonymous "muslim" via someone on an internet forum that creates only threads villifying Islam

    Have you ever met Muslims? Have you ever been to Morroco or Egypt?

    I have, and I have seen that the huge majority were normal people just like you and me, who don't give a **** to jihad or OBL. On average they're more conservative than Europeans (but they could be comparable to conservative Americans) but yes, they smoke, they drink alcohol and they are not misogynes.
    The thing that you have to understand is that political forces, mainly government and the media, are trying desperately to turn the conflict of the past eight years into a religious one. They basicallly want the world to believe it is a religious war, and not an economic one.

    The average Westerner has been successfully brainwashed into believing that the Middle East is one homogenous tribal region where Muslim fundamentalists run amock and bomb all their enemies. You can't blame them really... most have never even left the United States, how are they supposed to know the truth?

    You are right... most people are just living their daily lives there... going to work, meeting up with friends after work, going to school, doing homework, dealing with financial stresses, falling in love, raising families, etc. But that is not what the Western establishment wants the average person to think, because that paints too innocent a picture.

    It is so sadly predictable... it is depressing really.

  2. #42
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Do you mean that that thread is a dupe of this one?
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  3. #43
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    uh yeah. Mine is the dupe.,
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #44
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Well, that's what I thought, since SgtRock's OP beat you to the punch by about a day and a half, but I was just checking.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  5. #45
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    The thing that you have to understand is that political forces, mainly government and the media, are trying desperately to turn the conflict of the past eight years into a religious one. They basicallly want the world to believe it is a religious war, and not an economic one.

    The average Westerner has been successfully brainwashed into believing that the Middle East is one homogenous tribal region where Muslim fundamentalists run amock and bomb all their enemies. You can't blame them really... most have never even left the United States, how are they supposed to know the truth?

    You are right... most people are just living their daily lives there... going to work, meeting up with friends after work, going to school, doing homework, dealing with financial stresses, falling in love, raising families, etc. But that is not what the Western establishment wants the average person to think, because that paints too innocent a picture.

    It is so sadly predictable... it is depressing really.
    The media is trying desperately to turn the conflict of the past eight years into a religious one? Thats why it took AP news 5 days to pick up this story, right? The murder of little Kali Anthony is being covered every day on CNN for a year but they havn't mentioned this story. They can't, everything is hush, hush. We don't want to report anything that might offend muslims. Everyone is walking on freakin egg shells.

    Orius, the organizations I belong to such as ICHAK (International Campaign Against Honor Killings) is operated by muslim women. How do you explain that?

    Oh, btw it is the jihadist that are trying to define this as a religious war. They declaired jihad (holy war) on the west.
    Last edited by SgtRock; 02-18-09 at 02:52 PM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  6. #46
    Educator azura28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    landlocked U.S.A.
    Last Seen
    11-29-11 @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    729

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    The media is trying desperately to turn the conflict of the past eight years into a religious one? Thats why it took AP news 5 days to pick up this story, right? The murder of little Kali Anthony is being covered every day on CNN for a year but they havn't mentioned this story. They can't, everything is hush, hush. We don't want to report anything that might offend muslims. Everyone is walking on freakin egg shells.

    Orius, the organizations I belong to such as ICHAK (International Campaign Against Honor Killings) is operated by muslim women. How do you explain that?
    You got that right - any time the media decides to be hush hush on any matter is not good for America, no matter what anyone thinks of Muslims.
    This one got less coverage than it would have if a white man had cut off his white wife's head at his workplace and everyone knows it.
    The walking on eggshells is very apparent. No matter a young mother lost her life and her children lost their mother. He's a muslim - o-o-o gotta be careful - if they had anything to do with it, they'd let him get away with murder.

  7. #47
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    I call moral relativism. Is it the fact that he beheaded his wife, or that he's Muslim? Because frankly I don't see why this deserves special treatment. How many men, in any country, abuse their wives and/or kill them? Is a man shooting his wife and family in the United States any better than a Muslim businessmen beheading his wife? It's savagery everywhere you look.

    If you want to look for a news story that backs up your racist agenda, I think you can do better than this. Maybe stick to the diatribe on Iran, that seems to garner a few more sympathizers.
    Please read this study by Phyllis Chesler, Dr. Chesler is an Emerita Professor of Psychology and Women's Studies at City University of New York. She just completed a study on honour killings and she explains the difference between domestic violence and honour killings.
    This is a ling to her study

    Are Honor Killings Simply Domestic Violence? - Middle East Quarterly

    Here is Dr Phillis Chesler's official website

    The Phyllis Chesler Organization - Official Site - Phyllis Chesler Biography
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  8. #48
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Please read this study by Phyllis Chesler, Dr. Chesler is an Emerita Professor of Psychology and Women's Studies at City University of New York. She just completed a study on honour killings and she explains the difference between domestic violence and honour killings.
    This is a ling to her study

    Are Honor Killings Simply Domestic Violence? - Middle East Quarterly

    Here is Dr Phillis Chesler's official website

    The Phyllis Chesler Organization - Official Site - Phyllis Chesler Biography
    Bull****.

    This is the same idiotic logic that brought us the so called "hate crimes" reasoning. Honor killings are part of the broad domestic violence problem. They are not a separate issue at all. Violence committed against family members by family members is domestic violence regardless of the reason behind it. Muslims hide behind religion to justify their actions, others hide behind other moronic excuses.

    I don't care how many titles this woman has, her reasoning is as flawed as the "hate crimes" reasoning that would have us believe that such crimes are worse than other similar crimes. The end result is the same, is it not?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  9. #49
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Bull****.

    This is the same idiotic logic that brought us the so called "hate crimes" reasoning. Honor killings are part of the broad domestic violence problem. They are not a separate issue at all. Violence committed against family members by family members is domestic violence regardless of the reason behind it. Muslims hide behind religion to justify their actions, others hide behind other moronic excuses.

    I don't care how many titles this woman has, her reasoning is as flawed as the "hate crimes" reasoning that would have us believe that such crimes are worse than other similar crimes. The end result is the same, is it not?
    Thankyou for your opinion.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-29-10 @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,379

    Re: Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    Wow that's a very reliable source, a third hand testimony by an hypothetical and anonymous "muslim" via someone on an internet forum that creates only threads villifying Islam
    __________________
    Fallacy of quoting out of context - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1. The practice of "quoting out of context", sometimes referred to as "contextomy," is a logical fallacy and type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning. Quoting out of context is often a means to set up "straw man" arguments.

    The full text says :


    The most simple thing is that people commit horrific crimes all the time. Psychos, serial killers, criminals, etc.

    The simplest thing is that Muslims do not mind such crimes

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1057925813 (Orchard Park businessman charged in beheading of wife)


    and such crimes are not persecuted or denounced in many Muslim countries and/or by the essential part or may be the overwhelming majority of Muslim clergy blossoming in Muslim and other countries, - including the US and the Western Europe, when such crimes are persecuted and denounced by any other civilized human being, - Christian, or Jewish or whatever.


    2. When the one who gives a testimony says “’I saw”’
    it is not a 3rd hand testimony, it is a 1st hand testimony.





    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    via someone on an internet forum that creates only threads villifying Islam
    3. Sgt Rock is not someone, the screen name is SgtRock.
    4. Sgt Rock does not create only treads regarding Islam
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-ele...out-obama.html
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/music-...ng-priest.html
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...uguration.html
    5. Stating facts about Islam is not vilifying Islam.
    6. Sgt Rock has proven that his facts may be cross checked. On other hand bub and others have not posted any facts that could be cross checked; they have managed to put 5 lies in 3 lines of 1 sentence. Anyone who then hear from them that one should believe their testimony/ lies and believes them rather than SgtRock’s testimony, is as low in his/her morals standings as bub and others.
    7. The fact still remains that SgtRock’s testimony is just a drop in a whole sea of evidence that such crimes are not persecuted or denounced in many Muslim countries and/or by the essential part or may be the overwhelming majority of Muslim clergy blossoming in Muslim and other countries, - including the US and the Western Europe, when such crimes are persecuted and denounced by any other civilized human being, - Christian, or Jewish or whatever.


    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    Have you ever met Muslims? Have you ever been to Morroco or Egypt?

    I have, and I have seen that the huge majority were normal people just like you and me, who don't give a **** to jihad or OBL. On average they're more conservative than Europeans (but they could be comparable to conservative Americans) but yes, they smoke, they drink alcohol and they are not misogynes.
    Wow bub who manages to make 5 fallacious statements in 3 lines of 1 sentence is a very reliable source….

    8. red herring, - nobody has accused them that they hate women. Moreover they are allowed to have 4 women according their religion.
    9. Nobody has accused them in not smoking and/or not drinking alcohol.
    10. You have seen only the part you have wanted to see, and you keep throwing red herring to take us, normal people away from another part which is the topic of the tread.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •