Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Shut up, my kids are totally worth it! Jerk, you honestly have no idea, my TRIPLETS are the cutest ****ing thing you've ever seen. Much cuter than those ugly old octuplets.

    The older kids are brilliant too. Joaquin is going to be the next Mozart, and Brian is a great athlete.
    You just proved my point. You are jealous.

    You called me a jerk even though I agreed your kids are the greatest thing to you. How nice. It shows more to your character than mine.

    I could understand your point, and you come back with insults. How nice and it shows how much character you actually have.

  2. #32
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You just proved my point. You are jealous.

    You called me a jerk even though I agreed your kids are the greatest thing to you. How nice. It shows more to your character than mine.

    I could understand your point, and you come back with insults. How nice and it shows how much character you actually have.
    lol

    Dude, I don't have any kids. I was ****ing with you, given your propensity to make ridiculous assumptions. Even if I did, they would not be plastered on the front page of a paper for several reasons:

    1) I'm not 13
    2) My girlfriend isn't a brood sow
    3) I'm not trailer trash who would "sell my story" to the press for a couple hundred bucks
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  3. #33
    Professor
    Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-17 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,782

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Shut up, my kids are totally worth it! Jerk, you honestly have no idea, my TRIPLETS are the cutest ****ing thing you've ever seen. Much cuter than those ugly old octuplets.

    The older kids are brilliant too. Joaquin is going to be the next Mozart, and Brian is a great athlete.
    SO
    From the ashes.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    lol

    Dude, I don't have any kids. I was ****ing with you, given your propensity to make ridiculous assumptions. Even if I did, they would not be plastered on the front page of a paper for several reasons:

    1) I'm not 13
    2) My girlfriend isn't a brood sow
    3) I'm not trailer trash who would "sell my story" to the press for a couple hundred bucks
    I can guarantee you that if some newspaper said they want to pay you millions for your childs photos, you would be a media whore and do it.

    So don't try to act all innocent.

    The reason you say you wouldn't is noone has offered the money to you.

    If someone offered you 30 million for photos, you would dress your kids in what ever outfit they wanted.

  5. #35
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I can guarantee you that if some newspaper said they want to pay you millions for your childs photos, you would be a media whore and do it.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that this kid wasn't offered millions.

    So don't try to act all innocent.

    The reason you say you wouldn't is noone has offered the money to you.
    I'll give you three guesses why.


    If someone offered you 30 million for photos, you would dress your kids in what ever outfit they wanted.
    Of course, just like if someone offered you a billion dollars to **** a sheep, I'm pretty sure you'd do it, as would I.

    Doesn't mean that you can't criticize someone who ****s a sheep for $20.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  6. #36
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I can guarantee you that if some newspaper said they want to pay you millions for your childs photos, you would be a media whore and do it.

    So don't try to act all innocent.

    The reason you say you wouldn't is noone has offered the money to you.

    If someone offered you 30 million for photos, you would dress your kids in what ever outfit they wanted.
    Yes, because he has no pride or class at all. How in the world can you make this wild assumption? Aside from the fact that he doesn't have kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Yes, because he has no pride or class at all. How in the world can you make this wild assumption? Aside from the fact that he doesn't have kids...
    Because if I were to offer you a million dollars to do something, most chances say you would lol.

    There is a limit of course, but I can guarantee you photos of your infant (in non inflammatory nature of course) would not be against your morals.

    I would even wager paying you $100 for pictures of your child wouldn't be against your nature if they were "normal".

  8. #38
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Because if I were to offer you a million dollars to do something, most chances say you would lol.
    You honestly think this kid got millions? I doubt he got more than 100.

    There is a limit of course, but I can guarantee you photos of your infant (in non inflammatory nature of course) would not be against your morals.
    Yes, they most likely would. I would not want my child paraded like some sideshow freak.

    I would even wager paying you $100 for pictures of your child wouldn't be against your nature if they were "normal".
    If my kid and the kid was normal why would a paper even want them in the paper, much less pay me for them? But yes, if the paper offered me money to have pictures of myself and my kid I would, sure. But not if the pictures were to be used for the shock and gross out value.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  9. #39
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    12-18-11 @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    949

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    I think the young father is cute as a button. And the baby? Just a precious thing. I hope the young couple's relationship turns out for the best.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost but said: I think its a lot.

    Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

    He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

    Baby-faced boy is father at 13 | The Sun |News


    What. The. ****.
    Ofc they're against Abortion seeing they'll most likely be on benefits costing taxpayers thousands.

    Parents unable to control their children i see
    Last edited by Laila; 02-13-09 at 05:45 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •