Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 129

Thread: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

  1. #91
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    And sorry, but you're wrong again.
    Wessexman's admitted to compromising.
    Not with social democracy/liberalism. I compromised with radical decentralism. I put my commitment to decentralism in Britain above a completely Conservative position on the issue, that is all. I think it is vindicated somewhat by the fact that the current system is not conducive to conservatism in many ways and because I at least whan decentralised change which take power from the centralised state which is the big menace to Conservatives values in today's Britain.

    I very much doubt you have the perfect Burkean position and don't give in to rationalism at all. I know very few who do in this day and age.
    Last edited by Wessexman; 02-16-09 at 05:54 AM.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  2. #92
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Still straw manning. And soapboxing. Show where I said I support socialism. You have yet to answer this question, which I posed to you at the beginning of this.
    No straw man, and why not answer the question?

    You cannot, can you?

    You believe socialists should be at the table.
    I think they should be too.
    Watching.

    You believe they should be at the table... because they have good ideas?
    You support socialism to some degree?
    No?
    Yes?
    If yes, then you're a socialist to some degree.
    Enjoy.

    They, the socialists in America have done tremendous damage since The Raw Deal with their Grand Schemes for managing people.
    I would like to see those Grand Schemes phased out.
    The cost projections were laughable, and now the numbers look dire.
    In short they created The Madoff Government with all their "actions".

    Compromising with socialists is part of what got us in this mess.
    Giving them what they want mm by mm.

    But I'm the evil one.
    The Conservative that need be exterminated.

    Tell me, do you feel the same way about Obama?
    He does after all, hold the great distinction of being the Senator with the most liberal voting record. He supports infanticide. He has tolerant friends like Wright and Ayers. Not bad, and the voting record... pretty impressive for 140-some days work.
    As an "extremist", shouldn't "He" be subject to your political philosophy of permanent neutralization?

    Or are you a hypocrite too?
    Last edited by zimmer; 02-16-09 at 06:14 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #93
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    No straw man, and why not answer the question?

    You cannot, can you?

    You believe socialists should be at the table.
    I think they should be too.
    Watching.

    You believe they should be at the table... because they have good ideas?
    You support socialism to some degree?
    No?
    Yes?
    If yes, then you're a socialist to some degree.
    Enjoy.

    They, the socialists in America have done tremendous damage since The Raw Deal with their Grand Schemes for managing people.
    I would like to see those Grand Schemes phased out.
    The cost projections were laughable, and now the numbers look dire.
    In short they created The Madoff Government with all their "actions".

    Compromising with socialists is part of what got us in this mess.
    Giving them what they want mm by mm.

    But I'm the evil one.
    The Conservative that need be exterminated.

    Tell me, do you feel the same way about Obama?
    He does after all, hold the great distinction of being the Senator with the most liberal voting record. He supports infanticide. He has tolerant friends like Wright and Ayers. Not bad, and the voting record... pretty impressive for 140-some days work.
    As an "extremist", shouldn't "He" be subject to your political philosophy of permanent neutralization?

    Or are you a hypocrite too?
    More soapboxing, straw manning and irrelevancy. I have asked you a question way back on post #59, in fact, I asked you 3, none of which you have answered. I suppose if you did, honestly, you would further be exposed as the extremist that you are, so I understand your reluctance to answer. You'd lose further than you already have. However, these questions and your answers to such have been pertinent to the discussion from the outset; you are attributing positions to me that I have not made, so I would like to see you prove that they are mine.

    Either do so, or admit you cannot. Either is accpetable.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #94
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    More soapboxing, straw manning and irrelevancy. I have asked you a question way back on post #59, in fact, I asked you 3, none of which you have answered. I suppose if you did, honestly, you would further be exposed as the extremist that you are, so I understand your reluctance to answer. You'd lose further than you already have. However, these questions and your answers to such have been pertinent to the discussion from the outset; you are attributing positions to me that I have not made, so I would like to see you prove that they are mine.

    Either do so, or admit you cannot. Either is accpetable.
    Your entire post is nothing but straw man hyperpartisan bs. As expected. Try this:

    1) Point out where I said that conservatism=extremism.
    2) Point out where I claimed to be a socialist.
    3) Point out where I defended socialism.
    I answered your questions, it seems you did not like the answers, so let's do it again for drill.

    Your post #44
    extreme partisan conservatives...need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
    1.Then you go on and equate me with an extreme partisan conservative in following posts. I'm a Conservative. Nothing extreme. Unless you believe Conservatism to be extreme. Which I have a sneaky feeling you do.

    2. You sound like a socialist. You believe there should be room at the table for their ideas and all would be OK. So, to some degree you are a socialist, or simply naive.

    3. You defend socialism by thinking their ideas are rational. By bringing them to the table. I believe their ideas are irrational have proven dangerous everywhere they have been tried and therefore should be defeated, not embraced.

    You may not jump up and down and scream I'm a socialist, but your words... your words indicate you can deal with them and get half pregnant.

    If you don't want to be associated with socialism, stop sounding like one, and don't accommodate their failed ideas.

    Now, I asked you to:

    1. Show me one place socialism has worked over the long term. If you cannot illustrate a socialist success story, then why support socialism in any form? Just to get along?

    2. Explain your position on Obama. He earned the honor of being the most socialist Senator in his 140 plus days in active duty. Do you believe he, a partisan to the extreme left, should be dealt the fate you claimed all extremists should meet in an effort to get things done?

    Do you advocate the extermination of much of the Democrat Party? That "they should be be wiped off the face of the earth"?

    See, you've made a far more extreme statement than I have ever made.
    I don't believe any law abiding citizen should be exterminated. Not even those that actively work to destroy The Constitution.

    I believe people should work to defeat opponents, not exterminate them... even when fantasizing.

    Extermination... is so socialist... by the way.
    Last edited by zimmer; 02-16-09 at 07:52 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #95
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I answered your questions, it seems you did not like the answers, so let's do it again for drill.

    Your post #44


    1.Then you go on and equate me with an extreme partisan conservative in following posts. I'm a Conservative. Nothing extreme. Unless you believe Conservatism to be extreme. Which I have a sneaky feeling you do.
    This is your problem and an issue with logic. I do not believe conservatism to be extreme. But you have shown yourself to be an extreme conservative.

    2. You sound like a socialist. You believe there should be room at the table for their ideas and all would be OK. So, to some degree you are a socialist, or simply naive.
    You still have not answered the question. Show anything that I said that makes mention of socialism. believing that there should be room at the table for their ideas. In fact, show where I mentioned socialism at all prior to you mentioning it.

    3. You defend socialism by thinking their ideas are rational. By bringing them to the table. I believe their ideas are irrational have proven dangerous everywhere they have been tried and therefore should be defeated, not embraced.
    You still haven't answered the question, still have shown zero evidence and are still attributing positions to me that I have not claimed or stated. This is what extremists on either side do. Since you cannot win on merits and since your own position is so inherently weak, you must attribute an extreme position to the opposition to have any hopes of winning. But since you have no evidence of any of the positions that you subscribe to me, you lose every time. It's very weak, but it is why extremists cannot hope to win.

    Show where I have have defended socialism. Anything. Come on, this should be easy...why are you unable to do it?

    You may not jump up and down and scream I'm a socialist, but your words... your words indicate you can deal with them and get half pregnant.

    If you don't want to be associated with socialism, stop sounding like one, and don't accommodate their failed ideas.
    Still you have shown zero. Come on, if this is so obvious to you and so easy, why is it that you have not used any of my words against me to show that I am a socialist? I can tell you why. Your an extremist. And the extreme must give their opposite position, the position that they cannot stand to their opposition in order to have any hope of winning. And if that person does not have that position, they still must give it to them, because if they don't their entire position is worthless. This is why extremists cannot win.

    So, come on. One comment that shows that I am a socialist. It should be easy.

    Now, I asked you to:

    1. Show me one place socialism has worked over the long term. If you cannot illustrate a socialist success story, then why support socialism in any form? Just to get along?

    2. Explain your position on Obama. He earned the honor of being the most socialist Senator in his 140 plus days in active duty. Do you believe he, a partisan to the extreme left, should be dealt the fate you claimed all extremists should meet in an effort to get things done?

    Do you advocate the extermination of much of the Democrat Party? That "they should be be wiped off the face of the earth"?

    See, you've made a far more extreme statement than I have ever made.
    I don't believe any law abiding citizen should be exterminated. Not even those that actively work to destroy The Constitution.

    I believe people should work to defeat opponents, not exterminate them... even when fantasizing.

    Extermination... is so socialist... by the way.
    No, I'm sorry, but since you have not shown one ounce of validity in answering my questions, I see no need to answer yours...especially since most, if not all of them are offshoots of straw manning my position.

    I'm real patient, so as soon as you can show where I have claimed to be a socialist, where I have supported socialism, where I have associated with socialism, where I have said anything positive about socialism, or where I have mentioned socialism in any context at all, other than asking you, repeatedly, to substantiate your claim, then and only then will I address anything that you present. Your straw manning and soapboxing will not work with me. Peddle it elsewhere. If you are not the extremist you are presenting yourself as, it should be very easy to respond honestly to my questions. If you are, then it will be impossible.

    Your move.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #96
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Eh Cap'n,

    Or is it Exterminator in Chief?

    You failed to answer my questions:
    1. Show me one place socialism has worked over the long term. If you cannot illustrate a socialist success story, then why support socialism in any form? Just to get along?

    2. Explain your position on Obama. He earned the honor of being the most socialist Senator in his 140 plus days in active duty. Do you believe he, a partisan to the extreme left, should be dealt the fate you claimed all extremists should meet in an effort to get things done?

    Do you advocate the extermination of much of the Democrat Party? That "they should be be wiped off the face of the earth"?

    See, you've made a far more extreme statement than I have ever made.
    I don't believe any law abiding citizen should be exterminated. Not even those that actively work to destroy The Constitution.

    I believe people should work to defeat opponents, not exterminate them... even when fantasizing.

    Extermination... is so socialist... by the way.
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    This is your problem and an issue with logic. I do not believe conservatism to be extreme. But you have shown yourself to be an extreme conservative.
    Ahhh.
    Ready for the Gulag C'apn.

    I'm not an extreme Conservative.

    I am an unapologetic Conservative.

    If you think I am extreme... you think Conservatism to be extreme.

    I embrace Conservative values of limited government, maximum personal liberty, private property rights, low taxation, national security and markets free of government intrusion. It's not to say lawlessness, I'm no advocate of anarchy.

    If that's "extreme", then you must lean towards socialism.

    As one who has lived the socialist nightmare, and find no redeeming value in it. It fails wherever it is tried.

    You still have not answered the question. Show anything that I said that makes mention of socialism. believing that there should be room at the table for their ideas. In fact, show where I mentioned socialism at all prior to you mentioning it.
    Hey look... your ability to reason seems challenged. You make a statement, and we can't deduce anything from it?

    You are the one who believes socialists should be at the table to sort out our problems. I don't.

    You support having socialists at the table. For what reason?
    As a garnish?

    You still haven't answered the question, still have shown zero evidence and are still attributing positions to me that I have not claimed or stated.
    BS.

    Since you cannot win on merits and since your own position is so inherently weak,you must attribute an extreme position to the opposition to have any hopes of winning. But since you have no evidence of any of the positions that you subscribe to me, you lose every time. It's very weak, but it is why extremists cannot hope to win.
    Eh C'apn, tell me why bringing socialists to the table will solve our problems rather than increase them?

    You think they should be at the table.

    Show where I have have defended socialism. Anything. Come on, this should be easy...why are you unable to do it?
    I've done it repeatedly... you think they should have a place at the table, which means you think their ideas should have sway in the "fixing" of our problems.

    Read your post #44.
    Please.

    Still you have shown zero. Come on, if this is so obvious to you and so easy, why is it that you have not used any of my words against me to show that I am a socialist? I can tell you why. Your an extremist. And the extreme must give their opposite position, the position that they cannot stand to their opposition in order to have any hope of winning. And if that person does not have that position, they still must give it to them, because if they don't their entire position is worthless. This is why extremists cannot win.
    You believe I am an extremist. You believe someone espousing Conservatism is an "extremist".

    Where have I advocated anything extreme?
    I've made a few hundred posts now... go ahead... find "extreme".

    I suspect you don't like my delivery, and that's OK.

    So, come on. One comment that shows that I am a socialist. It should be easy.
    You want them at the table to sort out our challenges. Why?
    Last edited by zimmer; 02-16-09 at 08:54 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #97
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    duplicate.....
    Last edited by zimmer; 02-16-09 at 08:53 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #98
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post

    I embrace Conservative values of limited government, maximum personal liberty, private property rights, low taxation, national security and markets free of government intrusion. It's not to say lawlessness, I'm no advocate of anarchy.

    If that's "extreme", then you must lean towards socialism.
    No mention of intermediate associations nor anti-Constructivism/rationalism.

    Historically speaking much of that has not always been associated with Conservatism. Hume, Bonald, Hegel and De Maistre were rather different Conservatives.
    Last edited by Wessexman; 02-16-09 at 08:01 PM.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  9. #99
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Eh Cap'n,

    Or is it Exterminator in Chief?

    Ahhh.
    Ready for the Gulag C'apn.

    I'm not an extreme Conservative.

    I am an unapologetic Conservative.

    If you think I am extreme... you think Conservatism to be extreme.

    I embrace Conservative values of limited government, maximum personal liberty, private property rights, low taxation, national security and markets free of government intrusion. It's not to say lawlessness, I'm no advocate of anarchy.

    If that's "extreme", then you must lean towards socialism.

    As one who has lived the socialist nightmare, and find no redeeming value in it. It fails wherever it is tried.

    Hey look... your ability to reason seems challenged. You make a statement, and we can't deduce anything from it?

    You are the one who believes socialists should be at the table to sort out our problems. I don't.

    You support having socialists at the table. For what reason?
    As a garnish?

    BS.

    Eh C'apn, tell me why bringing socialists to the table will solve our problems rather than increase them?

    You think they should be at the table.
    I've done it repeatedly... you think they should have a place at the table, which means you think their ideas should have sway in the "fixing" of our problems.

    Read your post #44.
    Please.

    You believe I am an extremist. You believe someone espousing Conservatism is an "extremist".

    Where have I advocated anything extreme?
    I've made a few hundred posts now... go ahead... find "extreme".

    I suspect you don't like my delivery, and that's OK.

    You want them at the table to sort out our challenges. Why?
    I thought about this and realized I needed to add an adjective. You are an extreme hyperpartisan conservative. All of how I have described you, all of my examples fit you to a tee and describe what I just identified. Further, you have continued to refuse to answer my questions and show evidence of your claims. Standard extreme hyperpartisan fare. Since you can't defend your own position, attack a position that your opponent does not expouse. Since you have made claims, it is your job to prove them. Here they are, again, and since you've added claims, I've added a challenge:

    1) Point out where I said that conservatism=extremism.
    2) Point out where I claimed to be a socialist.
    3) Point out where I defended socialism.
    4) Point out where I said we should bring socialists to the table to help solve our problems.

    Come on zimmer, why all the dodging. This should be easy. Go ahead...one comment substantiating any of these things. I doubt you will, since there is another trait of extreme hyperpartisans that you obiviously have: refusal to admit you are wrong, even when it is proven to you. Closedminded, inability to be objective, inability to examine, these are all traits that people I have described have. So, go ahead, point out, with quotes, the post(s) where I made any of the claims you are stating. You know I have you beaten, here, and your refusal to admit it, keeps strengthening my position with each post you make.

    So, what's it going to be? Point out my quotes? Admit you are wrong? Or keep the straw manning and soapboxing?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #100
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Gregg withdraws as commerce secretary nominee

    Eh Cap'n,
    I answered your questions, but you haven't answered mine.

    Give me one example of socialism working.
    One.
    O N E
    Uno
    Un.
    Ein.
    Een.
    Jeden.
    Et.
    En.
    Yksi.


    You have proposed the extermination of conservatives.
    Post #44.
    I have not.
    This is not extreme?

    Perhaps you should exterminate thyself?

    So, according to your theory you believe Obama should be physically removed from office and society?
    Or is He not "extreme"?
    He is furthest left of his Senate colleagues.
    The most radical.
    (I'd like an answer from you on this)

    Or will your fantasies be inconsistent?


    Does this mean you advocate exterminating the Democrat Caucus too?

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I thought about this and realized I needed to add an adjective. You are an extreme hyperpartisan conservative.
    LOL.
    I am simply a Conservative.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

    Post #44 Deconstructed.
    I see nothing here that does anything to dissuade me from what I've always thought: extreme partisan conservatives... need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
    Exterminations as a solution?
    "Always thought"?
    You believe you can work with socialists? Like Lieberman had? LOL
    This is child like reasoning, of which you "always thought".
    And "nothing... to dissuade you"?

    So you believe the socialists are viable partners for the greater good.
    LOL.

    I find most of the party irrational.

    Lieberman
    Lieberman was the only one with a rational view of Iraq from the Leftists in the Senate, and what happened?
    They actively set out to end his career.
    That's OK, as politics is its own battlefield, but why did they do it?

    Because he didn't tow the party line.
    With your theory, you'd have to exterminate virtually the entire Democrat party.
    But you think these people can be dealt with on the up and up?

    By the way...
    What is an extreme Conservative?
    Really?

    I call Democrats "socialists", "Marxists", and "Stalinists" because it fits their behavior.

    Can you define "extreme conservative" vs. "Conservative"?


    Perhaps then all of the stupidity, the political gridlock, the finger pointing, the vengeance, and the political hackery...would stop.
    LOL.
    Let's all sing... "Save the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race..."
    What blarney lad.

    Tell me. Why did partisanship, etc raise its head when Republicans had power? Before that all was well in the world.

    And when has socialism worked? One time?


    Perhaps then America could be "one nation under God".
    LOL.
    Sorry.
    Every time I read this post I start thinking about the Miss America pageant.
    It's so Miss California, y'know?

    Of course there are too many that are invested in anger, hate, and proving the other guy is wrong rather than looking at progress or solutions, or actually looking past their own partisan hackery to see anything.
    People have core beliefs.
    Many on the left subscribe to socialism.
    Many on the right subscribe to Republican values of limited government...

    You believe we should all get along.
    "Save the world... make it a better place... exterminate those we don't like, and sit around with socialists chang'in the place..."

    The Founders KNEW we should have epic battles to get anything done or altered.
    You don't believe in this obviously.

    You think we should get along with and succumb to the socialists.

    Too many people are willing to appease the left and actually believe their socialist schemes will work. YOU ARE ONE OF THESE INDIVIDUALS BY WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IN POST #44.

    You have a soft spot for socialists, actually believing their ideas provide for the greater good over the long term.

    Tell me, you like The New Deal? Great Society? High taxes? Weak military? Government intrusion into our lives? A strong, active, omnipresent government? That's the Democrat Party. You want 'em at the table? You obviously believe they have something valuable to offer.

    I don't.

    I want to see them defeated and those that support socialists (like you) defeated.

    If you don't like what I'm saying, stop believing and promoting socialists have something valuable to offer.
    Last edited by zimmer; 02-17-09 at 05:01 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •