Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 122

Thread: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

  1. #81
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    What a clown!

    Look son, a young and amateur astronomer observed that the rotation of Venus was so slow as it is the duration of the orbit of earth around the Sun and he wrote his papers and gave them to the journal. And Carl Sagan, the showman who called himself "the expert" (with scientific degrees) laughed of the young guy, saying that his observations were a complete nonsense.

    And guess what?...well, if you know the history of the events, the young guy was right and Carl Sagan was dead wrong.

    So, your argument that Leutcher has no scientific degrees means sh*t in this discussion, because regardless of his degrees, he is right, and his method of analyzing, evaluating and obtaining conclusions are following all the requirements established by the scientific method.

    So, we are here discussing the fact that no gas was used in the rooms because no gas residual enough was found and because the obvious leaks of gas would happen in such great gaps between windows and doors in reference of their frames...but you have not provided a single evidence to prove your assumptions that those were gas chambers...the only input from your part is a bunch of lies of several assumed witness and a lot of propaganda.

    So, I ask you, I beg you, I implore you to stop writing such invalid arguments and that finally you show the scientific evidence that gas was used and that those rooms fit to be used as gas chambers.

    Look now son, the patience of many is getting lose because you still refusing to provide such an evidence. If you correct as you say you are, then explain with the proper scientific background that gas cannot leak through those gaps between windows and doors in those concentration camps rooms.

    If you cannot do so, then all your arguments saying that gas chambers were used in concentrations camps must go to the "conspiracy theory" forum, because those are no more than conspiracy until you present the correspondent evidence.

    This topic can stay here because it is a fact that the Pope took away the sanction to the priest, it is a fact that the priest said that no holocaust happened, and it is a fact that Leutcher was wise enough to use science against assumed witness saying lies.

    Everybody knows about the propaganda about those gas chambers, so you don't need to mention such an argument anymore in this discussion, because now we have passed to the next step already, we know what you believe in, not it is time for you to prove that what you believe can be shown with experimental data and observation, this is to say, it is time for you to present your position based in science.



    Again, having your child comparing what brand of 4 grams of cereal floats longer in a cup of milk at 30F temperature at the sea level, such is science. Actually, anyone can base any argument using science but you and the supporters of the holocaust! ...ha, ha, ha, ha....

    Using the example here, you have a child proving -after several tries- that such brand of cereal floats longer than this and that brands of cereals..You can't say that the conclusions of the child are not valid because he lacks of scientific degrees...because if that is the case, then you must be joking or a lunatic by arguing that way.

    Leutcher doesn't need to be a graduated scientist in order to be credible as same as your child doesn't have to be one either in order to validate his evaluations and conclusions, because as long as Leutcher followed the required steps of the scientific method, all his evaluations and conclusions about the lab results, measurements and needs to build a gas chamber are correct. Remember that he is an expert building gas chambers, and his points are valid because he use scientific background to obtain the conclusions of his observations.

    It is clear that your intentions to move this thread to conspiracy theories is because your impotence to confront the reality which cries loudly that such rooms in the concentration camps can't ever be used as gas chambers.

    So, go ahead as the bad loser, use what you have to manipulate the information about the truth, you are not the first one who is doing it, because like you, several blind mind dudes cannot accept reality too and they ban the messengers or move the threads so people cannot be properly informed of the reality of the situation.

    You can avoid all such a shame just by proving your position with scientific background, but, I know that you will prefer to move this thread because no science can support the lies that gas chambers were used in the Nazi's concentration camps.
    Still got nothing, eh, conquer? Leutcher is a lying non-credible source. His assertions have been shown to be fallacious, both legally and scientifically. He has been shown to not have rudimentary knowledge of Zyklon-B, and to not understand how it works. But you see, one thing I've learned about debating lying holocaust deniers like yourself. Once you start discussing with them, debunked, fallacious, lying theories, you give them creedence. You will get none of that from me "son".

    Leutcher's theory has been debunked and is seen as non-credible in the scientific community. This is a fact. Therefore you only have a few choices here:

    1) Present information that proves your position that does not include Leutcher information.

    2) Vacate the thread.

    3) Continue to present debunked and non-credible Leutcher information. If you choose this option, since Leutcher is not accepted as valid data, and since constant lying is considered trolling, you will be thread banned and infracted.

    Your choice, but you will not peddle debunked information, information that has been shown to be non-credible scientifically, nor information only used to spread lying, bigotted, propaganda such as you post. You want to debate this topic, post credible information. You do not, and you will be given the boot.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #82
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    This clown is indestinguishable from any Nazi or skinhead we've seen dirty this board.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    When I first started reading this thread I felt angry, but by the end of it I just feel sad. To think that such a saddening benchmark in modern society can be so easily glossed over by some people... it really wavers my faith in humanity. If we can't even agree on some of the most horrible atrocities in modern history, then how are we, collectively, truly going to learn from history and progress?

    On another level, it's saddening because it shows how the truth can be distorted. Even though there are intelligent people here who can instantly find evidence to disprove these liars, there are still going to be those out there who believe them.

    When will humanity learn?

  4. #84
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    One thing that I do not understand from deniers is the agenda.

    What purpose does it serve to deny the holocaust? Who does that purpose serve? Where is the benefit in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  5. #85
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    One thing that I do not understand from deniers is the agenda.

    What purpose does it serve to deny the holocaust? Who does that purpose serve? Where is the benefit in this?
    Since I am not a holocaust denier, nor would I ever want to lower my IQ enough to become one, I could not tell you with any certainty. However, my guess would be to further and give some credence to their anti-semetic agenda. Since they have no facts to base this on, they must create some.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #86
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Since I am not a holocaust denier, nor would I ever want to lower my IQ enough to become one, I could not tell you with any certainty. However, my guess would be to further and give some credence to their anti-semetic agenda. Since they have no facts to base this on, they must create some.
    No doubt that this has to do with antisemitism.

    I wonder if the connection has to do with the Israel and Palestine conflict. But then, what occurred took place in WWII. And the two different conflicts doesn't seem to share much in common.

    It also doesn't seem to make Germans seem any more (nor less) respectful, perhaps not the best word here, under the light of history. The atrocities that occurred in the concentration camps certainly do damage ones own sense of nationalist views. But it doesn't seem like the deniers are German nationalists (or are they? I'm not sure...). Ahmedinejad certainly isn't German.


    conquer
    , if the holocause did not happen, or that the holocaust was over emphasized, or that the history of the holocause is not accurate....So what? Is it for the sake of getting history correct, setting the record straight? What is it?
    Last edited by Lightdemon; 02-12-09 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  7. #87
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    No doubt that this has to do with antisemitism.

    I wonder if the connection has to do with the Israel and Palestine conflict. But then, what occurred took place in WWII. And the two different conflicts doesn't seem to share much in common.

    It also doesn't seem to make Germans seem any more (nor less) respectful, perhaps not the best word here, under the light of history. The atrocities that occurred in the concentration camps certainly do damage ones own sense of nationalist views. But it doesn't seem like the deniers are German nationalists (or are they? I'm not sure...). Ahmedinejad certainly isn't German.
    Holocaust deniers have been around since the holocaust. It may or may not have something to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict, but it has everything to do with ignorance and anti-semitism.

    conquer
    , if the holocause did not happen, or that the holocaust was over emphasized, or that the history of the holocause is not accurate....So what? Is it for the sake of getting history correct, setting the record straight? What is it?
    Truthfully, LD, you accomplish nothing by asking him. Holocaust deniers have no credibility or integrity. Asking them to explain their positions, gives their lies, manipulations, and misrepresentations credence. The only evidence they offer is already debunked evidence. If conquer can present something that science and documentation has not already confirmed to be fallacious, he is welcome to post and discuss it. Lies an misrepresentations will be met with consquences. There will be no trolling allowed.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #88
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Truthfully, LD, you accomplish nothing by asking him. Holocaust deniers have no credibility or integrity. Asking them to explain their positions, gives their lies, manipulations, and misrepresentations credence. The only evidence they offer is already debunked evidence. If conquer can present something that science and documentation has not already confirmed to be fallacious, he is welcome to post and discuss it. Lies an misrepresentations will be met with consquences. There will be no trolling allowed.
    I couldn't careless what "evidence" he provides. I just really want to know why he's going through all the trouble with it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  9. #89
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    I couldn't careless what "evidence" he provides. I just really want to know why he's going through all the trouble with it in the first place.
    Just watch what happens.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Still got nothing, eh, conquer? Leutcher is a lying non-credible source. His assertions have been shown to be fallacious, both legally and scientifically. He has been shown to not have rudimentary knowledge of Zyklon-B, and to not understand how it works. But you see, one thing I've learned about debating lying holocaust deniers like yourself. Once you start discussing with them, debunked, fallacious, lying theories, you give them creedence. You will get none of that from me "son".

    Leutcher's theory has been debunked and is seen as non-credible in the scientific community. This is a fact. Therefore you only have a few choices here:

    1) Present information that proves your position that does not include Leutcher information.

    2) Vacate the thread.

    3) Continue to present debunked and non-credible Leutcher information. If you choose this option, since Leutcher is not accepted as valid data, and since constant lying is considered trolling, you will be thread banned and infracted.

    Your choice, but you will not peddle debunked information, information that has been shown to be non-credible scientifically, nor information only used to spread lying, bigotted, propaganda such as you post. You want to debate this topic, post credible information. You do not, and you will be given the boot.
    Look son, you showed first a great ignorance about the meaning of the word "holocaust" which clearly implies "sacrifices", and now you are showing a great ignorance of how to debate a scientific topic.

    For example, you have two apartments in a senior citizen building. One of the apartments (apartment A) is occupied by a heavy smoker and the other apartment (apartment B) by a sporadic smoker. You don't know anything about the tenants, you just go to the designated rooms to make your investigation about comsumption of cigarettes in those rooms.

    When you go to both rooms to take samples of the residual of cigarette smoke, you can easily detect who is the heavy smoker and who smoke from time to time only by the appearance of the room, but such is not enough, you need to know what kind of smoke is the one "glued" to the walls, curtains, etc.

    So, it is not only about how "scaring" the apartments look, and how many witness can give you testimonies, but also by scrapping the paint of the walls and ceilings, and taking samples from the fabric of sofas, beds, and similar, in order to make conclusions.

    You go beyond the room and you take samples scrapping the threshold of the front door, the surroundings of the hallway in front of the entrance door, and also the outside walls surrounding the windows. You also check the insulation of the room's windows and doors, if they have weather stripping installed, caulking covering any hole, any gaps in the window panes, and similar.

    After you sent to and received back the samples from the lab, you make your report, and you can conclude with "scientific evidence" that the dude living in apartment A is a heavy smoker, or that he has lots of visitors who smoke, or that the former tenant of that apartment was a heavy smoker, and so forth. You cannot establish by any means that the tenant of apartment A is a heavy smoker with the samples obtained from the lab, but for sure you can determine if cigarette was smoked in great quantities in that apartment, and the contrary can be established with the apartment B, where he can also -in assumption- can be a heavy smoker but that he opens his windows and doors when he smoke.

    In both cases, the lab reports and the insulation installed in the apartments are impartial witness which will determine how much smoke is found in the rooms and how well insulated are the apartments.

    Now well, using this method which is how the scientific method is applied, not with "fixed beliefs" but with evidence, this is how the Leutcher Report was presented and still is valid.

    You have mentioned that his report has been invalidated, and the question is, by whom? By a Jewish expert? Come on, give me a break!

    I have observed you calling me names and denying these two scientific facts, but I have never read in your messages about your scientific evidence, and this is how all your arguments fail:

    You have not a single scientific evidence to prove that those rooms were used as gas chambers. Period.

    You cry, you scream, you strongly spit out that "witness" here and "documents" there, that "everybody have accepted it", and several other irrelevant answers which have not factual support at all.

    Who cares now about all that crap when the scientific evidence says that those rooms can't ever be used as gas chambers?

    Helps us here to clarify your point.

    My point is simple and clear:

    1)- I have presented the fact that no gas accumulation was found in the walls of those rooms enough to assume that gas was used in the past to kill people.

    2)- The gaps between the doors and windows in reference to their frames would cause leaks to the point that if gas was used in those rooms, the leaks would cause the death of everybody inside the entire building.

    You can observe that these two main points are facts and not so are beliefs.


    For you to deny these facts based in science using witness is invalid and ridiculous and a stupid argument. Your argument sounds like you saying that in an accident you came out without injuries because your "fairy" protected you from harm.

    Listen now, your position is a joke until you come back and show how the doors and windows were insulated to prevent leaks in those rooms. You must come back with your lab reports showing that gas was used in those rooms enough to kill people.

    I'm not asking you to fill up again your reply with more silly propaganda about the holocaust, and that your failure to present scientific evidence is enough to declare that those rooms were never used as gas chambers.

    So, please stop babbling around, and remember that if you don't have science in your side supporting that those rooms were used as gas chambers, then accept that you have been believing in a big lie -the holocaust- for many years.

    I will appreciate very much is you finally stop acting as a silly child and reply next with the proper scientific background explaining why my point is not valid. I will enjoy your explanation about the gaps observed until today between windows and doors in reference to their frames.

    To reply saying that the Leutcher Report is not valid is not a valid answer anymore. You must show your scientific evidence.

    Best wishes.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •