Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 122

Thread: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

  1. #71
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    So, with such a silly reply of yours is how you claim that you win debates against me...
    Nah, since you offered no evidence or science that hasn't been debunked, that is how I win debates with the likes of you.

    ...

    ...

    ha,ha, ha, ha...

    Look son, the evidence is clear, there is no residual of gas found in the walls of those rooms enough to prove that gas was used to kill anyone anytime in the years of the WW2.

    Plus, the windows and doors show until today big gaps in reference to their frames which would cause leaks and kill not only the dudes inside the rooms but to everyone inside the building, so, it is scientifically impossible that gas was used to kill people in those rooms because if gas was used, the gas would kill also the Germans and anything inside the entire building.

    In order to accept these excellent scientific discoveries you need to erase the decades of brainwashing created by a perpetuated and systematic propaganda broadcasting around the world the lie that gas was used to kill millions of people.

    The Pope must also stop following such a stupid traffic to nowhere and use science as the GPS device which will guide him to the truth, and the truth is that no gas was used in the Nazi's concentrations camps, and this truth will last until you demonstrate scientifically that gas existed and that was used.

    Get over son, the fallacy is over, and the evidence obtained through the scientific method is demonstrating that all the testimonies made by assumed witness is false.

    If you disagree with me, be honest with yourself and instead of calling me "denier", you must simply demonstrate that "gas didn't leak" through the gaps of the windows and doors of those rooms, something which should be greatly appreciated by everyone here reading these messages. Remember that Leutcher is an expert in this matter and that his expertize has demonstrated that the lack of insulation of those rooms is enough to discard the idea that those rooms were used as gas chambers.

    Come on. I know that I am not the only one waiting to see your "science" instead of your calling names.
    If all you are going on is Leutcher, then you've got nothing. Leutcher has been shown to be a fraud. He has no degree in science or engineering and has no qualifications to make the claims that he does. This has been exposed in a court of law. Further, at the Zundel trial, Leutcher showed what an idiot he is by not understanding exposure times or concentrations of the gas used. so nothing you say in reference to Leutcher is anything but lying, bigotted, holocaust denial.

    In essence. Leutcher is a fraud, his science is not science in the least. Leutcher is not evidence in this debate. Either come up with something else, or cease posting these lies. If you cannot, I will move this thread to where your lying places it: the Conspiracy Theory Forum. That's the extent of the credibility that both you and Leutcher have.

    So, since you cannot use Leutcher, what else have you got?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #72
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    So this justifies his complete silence? I guess when one's life is in danger. It's okay to be a complete coward just so you can claim later that you did....well something.
    Until I see prove you've risked your life in such a way I don't really take your boasting here seriously. You forget the Nazis could have won and the Pope would have risked not only the lives of many Catholics but the very future of the church as it we know it. Then there was of course the fact the Nazis were fighting the Russians and the Pope really didn't like the Russians.

    In hindsight from my rather safe position I'd say the Pope should perhaps have said something but that is not an eternal stain on the church or something that means Catholicism is evil as you imply.


    Lol 'Perhaps the pope' should have spoken out. PERHAPS? The greatest massacre of the 20th century is going on and the Pope should have 'perhaps' spoken out? Are you completely retarded? Or is there some sort of mental condition that goes on in that little hick town you live in where you think that being PC means standing up for what is right instead of hiding like a coward ie. Pope Pius XII?
    Your babbling. The Pope would have risked much, I still think he should have spoken out but your PC attempt to defame the church eternally and score some massive cheap load of points against it will not work. We all see through it.

    It wasn't the biggest slaughter of the 20th century either. Your Russian and Chinese mates did slightly worse.
    I wouldn't stand up to the Nazis? You mean like the millions of people who weren't rich, politically powerful or surrounded by any of the works of art in Vatican but still spoke out and opposed the horrors of Nazi Germany? Pius XII was a coward who would have rather save his own skin then stand in the way of Nazi Germany in any relevant shape or form. Deal with it.
    Millions? You don't know what you are talking about. This is just PC bollocks.



    What? This isn't even English. The Final Solution of the Nazis took on full force after 1942 :
    The general scale wasn't known for at least another year or at least wasn't believed even by the British and Americans.

    So no. I would not be suggesting that the 'free French' whomever they were started talking about the Holocaust before the rest of the allies. But that's not even what you spoke of. Admit you didn't even know who the Allies were and that your retarded and misguided notion that they were made up of the Call of Duty guys you've played with.
    I know exactly who they were, this strange attempt you are making is nonsense. I simply don't think Brazil matters much because I don't completely lack common sense......

    So basically your argument has been shown to be crap. We can all agree the church could have done better but your liberal bull**** attempt to try and make the church out to be eternally evil has been shown to be bull****.
    Last edited by Wessexman; 02-11-09 at 07:10 PM.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  3. #73
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I could be a bit, you know, wrong in thinking that the Iron Cross worn by the Nazi's was a gesture that they were in favor of Catholicism and the teachings of the Pope; The Desert Fox, Rommel, did not even accept the Swastika as his symbol.
    The Iron cross is an ancient symbol that was long used by the Prussians and later the German empire.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  4. #74
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    The Iron cross is an ancient symbol that was long used by the Prussians and later the German empire.
    and before that it was used by the Teutonic Knights (though slightly different in appearance, but every generation has changed the look of it)

    and the knights were
    Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Knights
    The Order of the Teutonic Knights of St. Mary's Hospital in Jerusalem [1] (Latin: Ordo domus Sanctę Marię Theutonicorum Hierosolymitanorum), or for short the Teutonic Order is a German Roman Catholic religious order. It was formed to aid Christians on their pilgrimages to the Holy Land and to establish hospitals to care for the sick and injured. Its members have commonly been known as the Teutonic Knights, since they also served as a crusading military order during the Middle Ages. The membership was always small and whenever the need arose, volunteers or mercenaries augmented the military forces.

    Does this look familiar?



    It's called Crux Ordis Teutonicorum. I bet you can pick up on words.
    Last edited by Arch Enemy; 02-11-09 at 07:26 PM.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  5. #75
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Similar variations have been used in many places. I don't see your point. It was a major symbol under the Prussian kings and German emperors. I doubt the Nazis chose it due to a love of Catholicism. In fact I don't think they did "choose" it, it was already in use.
    Last edited by Wessexman; 02-11-09 at 07:43 PM.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Nah, since you offered no evidence or science that hasn't been debunked, that is how I win debates with the likes of you.

    ...

    ...



    If all you are going on is Leutcher, then you've got nothing. Leutcher has been shown to be a fraud. He has no degree in science or engineering and has no qualifications to make the claims that he does. This has been exposed in a court of law. Further, at the Zundel trial, Leutcher showed what an idiot he is by not understanding exposure times or concentrations of the gas used. so nothing you say in reference to Leutcher is anything but lying, bigotted, holocaust denial.
    What a clown!

    Look son, a young and amateur astronomer observed that the rotation of Venus was so slow as it is the duration of the orbit of earth around the Sun and he wrote his papers and gave them to the journal. And Carl Sagan, the showman who called himself "the expert" (with scientific degrees) laughed of the young guy, saying that his observations were a complete nonsense.

    And guess what?...well, if you know the history of the events, the young guy was right and Carl Sagan was dead wrong.

    So, your argument that Leutcher has no scientific degrees means sh*t in this discussion, because regardless of his degrees, he is right, and his method of analyzing, evaluating and obtaining conclusions are following all the requirements established by the scientific method.

    So, we are here discussing the fact that no gas was used in the rooms because no gas residual enough was found and because the obvious leaks of gas would happen in such great gaps between windows and doors in reference of their frames...but you have not provided a single evidence to prove your assumptions that those were gas chambers...the only input from your part is a bunch of lies of several assumed witness and a lot of propaganda.

    So, I ask you, I beg you, I implore you to stop writing such invalid arguments and that finally you show the scientific evidence that gas was used and that those rooms fit to be used as gas chambers.

    Look now son, the patience of many is getting lose because you still refusing to provide such an evidence. If you correct as you say you are, then explain with the proper scientific background that gas cannot leak through those gaps between windows and doors in those concentration camps rooms.

    If you cannot do so, then all your arguments saying that gas chambers were used in concentrations camps must go to the "conspiracy theory" forum, because those are no more than conspiracy until you present the correspondent evidence.

    This topic can stay here because it is a fact that the Pope took away the sanction to the priest, it is a fact that the priest said that no holocaust happened, and it is a fact that Leutcher was wise enough to use science against assumed witness saying lies.

    Everybody knows about the propaganda about those gas chambers, so you don't need to mention such an argument anymore in this discussion, because now we have passed to the next step already, we know what you believe in, not it is time for you to prove that what you believe can be shown with experimental data and observation, this is to say, it is time for you to present your position based in science.

    In essence. Leutcher is a fraud, his science is not science in the least. Leutcher is not evidence in this debate. Either come up with something else, or cease posting these lies. If you cannot, I will move this thread to where your lying places it: the Conspiracy Theory Forum. That's the extent of the credibility that both you and Leutcher have.

    So, since you cannot use Leutcher, what else have you got?
    Again, having your child comparing what brand of 4 grams of cereal floats longer in a cup of milk at 30F temperature at the sea level, such is science. Actually, anyone can base any argument using science but you and the supporters of the holocaust! ...ha, ha, ha, ha....

    Using the example here, you have a child proving -after several tries- that such brand of cereal floats longer than this and that brands of cereals..You can't say that the conclusions of the child are not valid because he lacks of scientific degrees...because if that is the case, then you must be joking or a lunatic by arguing that way.

    Leutcher doesn't need to be a graduated scientist in order to be credible as same as your child doesn't have to be one either in order to validate his evaluations and conclusions, because as long as Leutcher followed the required steps of the scientific method, all his evaluations and conclusions about the lab results, measurements and needs to build a gas chamber are correct. Remember that he is an expert building gas chambers, and his points are valid because he use scientific background to obtain the conclusions of his observations.

    It is clear that your intentions to move this thread to conspiracy theories is because your impotence to confront the reality which cries loudly that such rooms in the concentration camps can't ever be used as gas chambers.

    So, go ahead as the bad loser, use what you have to manipulate the information about the truth, you are not the first one who is doing it, because like you, several blind mind dudes cannot accept reality too and they ban the messengers or move the threads so people cannot be properly informed of the reality of the situation.

    You can avoid all such a shame just by proving your position with scientific background, but, I know that you will prefer to move this thread because no science can support the lies that gas chambers were used in the Nazi's concentration camps.

  7. #77
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    I would like to thank anyone who takes the time to read the post above this one and debunk it.

    I'm allergic to Bull****.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #78
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    Similar variations have been used in many places. I don't see your point. It was a major symbol under the Prussian kings and German emperors. I doubt the Nazis chose due to a love of Catholicism.
    Though I do see where you're coming from with it being a historical figure (in many Catholic regions, I might add) the swastika, a pagan symbol, was also a historical symbol.
    The Nazi's did not just pick a symbol because it was their history (as the swastika wasn't). And it is apparent that there is Christian, speculation to Roman Catholic, intent in keeping/selecting the Iron Cross. I think a lot of the decision came from Hitler's Roman Catholic past, to decorate his soldiers with the symbol and with the Swastika.

    While there are apparently political moves on behalf of the Nazi party to disenfranchise the Catholics, within Germany, I think there was not a problem with the actual religion; The Nazi's were simply unimpressed with the lack of a superior-race in Catholicism.

    I think Nazi intent was to mix those religions. One part German heritage, and one part social darwinism.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  9. #79
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    What a clown!

    Look son, a young and amateur astronomer observed that the rotation of Venus was so slow as it is the duration of the orbit of earth around the Sun and he wrote his papers and gave them to the journal. And Carl Sagan, the showman who called himself "the expert" (with scientific degrees) laughed of the young guy, saying that his observations were a complete nonsense.

    And guess what?...well, if you know the history of the events, the young guy was right and Carl Sagan was dead wrong.

    So, your argument that Leutcher has no scientific degrees means sh*t in this discussion, because regardless of his degrees, he is right, and his method of analyzing, evaluating and obtaining conclusions are following all the requirements established by the scientific method.

    So, we are here discussing the fact that no gas was used in the rooms because no gas residual enough was found and because the obvious leaks of gas would happen in such great gaps between windows and doors in reference of their frames...but you have not provided a single evidence to prove your assumptions that those were gas chambers...the only input from your part is a bunch of lies of several assumed witness and a lot of propaganda.

    So, I ask you, I beg you, I implore you to stop writing such invalid arguments and that finally you show the scientific evidence that gas was used and that those rooms fit to be used as gas chambers.

    Look now son, the patience of many is getting lose because you still refusing to provide such an evidence. If you correct as you say you are, then explain with the proper scientific background that gas cannot leak through those gaps between windows and doors in those concentration camps rooms.

    If you cannot do so, then all your arguments saying that gas chambers were used in concentrations camps must go to the "conspiracy theory" forum, because those are no more than conspiracy until you present the correspondent evidence.

    This topic can stay here because it is a fact that the Pope took away the sanction to the priest, it is a fact that the priest said that no holocaust happened, and it is a fact that Leutcher was wise enough to use science against assumed witness saying lies.

    Everybody knows about the propaganda about those gas chambers, so you don't need to mention such an argument anymore in this discussion, because now we have passed to the next step already, we know what you believe in, not it is time for you to prove that what you believe can be shown with experimental data and observation, this is to say, it is time for you to present your position based in science.



    Again, having your child comparing what brand of 4 grams of cereal floats longer in a cup of milk at 30F temperature at the sea level, such is science. Actually, anyone can base any argument using science but you and the supporters of the holocaust! ...ha, ha, ha, ha....

    Using the example here, you have a child proving -after several tries- that such brand of cereal floats longer than this and that brands of cereals..You can't say that the conclusions of the child are not valid because he lacks of scientific degrees...because if that is the case, then you must be joking or a lunatic by arguing that way.

    Leutcher doesn't need to be a graduated scientist in order to be credible as same as your child doesn't have to be one either in order to validate his evaluations and conclusions, because as long as Leutcher followed the required steps of the scientific method, all his evaluations and conclusions about the lab results, measurements and needs to build a gas chamber are correct. Remember that he is an expert building gas chambers, and his points are valid because he use scientific background to obtain the conclusions of his observations.

    It is clear that your intentions to move this thread to conspiracy theories is because your impotence to confront the reality which cries loudly that such rooms in the concentration camps can't ever be used as gas chambers.

    So, go ahead as the bad loser, use what you have to manipulate the information about the truth, you are not the first one who is doing it, because like you, several blind mind dudes cannot accept reality too and they ban the messengers or move the threads so people cannot be properly informed of the reality of the situation.

    You can avoid all such a shame just by proving your position with scientific background, but, I know that you will prefer to move this thread because no science can support the lies that gas chambers were used in the Nazi's concentration camps.
    Still clinging to Leuchter's already debunked study I see.

    As I've said before, the data was improperly collected. The residue would be hair thin and the chunks of wall he collected were too big which would dilute the data collected. Not only that, but he went in there and collected data illegally. He didn't even know if the rooms where he collected the data were the actual rooms used for the gassing. Leuchter is and always will be a joke and the fact that holocaust deniers like yourself so desperately cling to his study is not only pathetic but hilarious.

  10. #80
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Still clinging to Leuchter's already debunked study I see.

    As I've said before, the data was improperly collected. The residue would be hair thin and the chunks of wall he collected were too big which would dilute the data collected. Not only that, but he went in there and collected data illegally. He didn't even know if the rooms where he collected the data were the actual rooms used for the gassing. Leuchter is and always will be a joke and the fact that holocaust deniers like yourself so desperately cling to his study is not only pathetic but hilarious.
    You know what, I am going to take up Conquer's case and I am going to argue against the facts and science in favor of the Holocaust happening... here I go:

    (Oh my god, there isn't anything even remotely scientific in Google whenever I type in "Holocaust Did Not Happen", eff me).


    Pro-Holocaustians [as is known in my circle of brilliant-folk] can not even begin to promote a worthwhile answer to our retort of "The Holocaust did not happen because I closed my eyes, whilst it happened".. They just cannot do compete with that, if I don't see it then it never happened!

    Recently, a team of Anti-Holocaustians [me and my elk, we're each level 25 Taurens, ftwlol] and I visited Poland and toured such sites as Auschwitz. Whilst on the outskirts we sought out anyone who could point us to an eye witness account. And he found the ninty-six year old Jew, huddling in his Jew corner, foaming at the mouth from chewing on his Joo-toy.

    After close observation, we confirmed that he indeed thought he was a person of the Holocaust, a Pro-Holcaustian, if you must. We asked the most important question under our belt:

    "According to our sources, whenever a Jew-man dies he turns into a phoenix (archive picture:http://www.phoenixexotics.org/siteim...olor-small.gif). How could there have been millions died, if there are not a million phoenixes in the sky?"

    AH-HA! a blank stare! We had him on the ropes, so we read into his soul, and looked toward his past and this is what our scientists found out:

    Circa 1940, Westerners got the bright idea to try out a new brainwashing machine (archive footage: Clockwork orange - Google Video) and they unlocked this fantasy world within the Jewmen of Europe composed of so called "Natzis" who were "after them" and wanted to "hurt them" and "start a war with the west" because they were "bad people" who believed in a "master race" and that "[jews] were the plague". Typical!

    Following the talk with the Jewman, we were swooshed away on the back of Golden Eagles, and taken into the heart of Mordor, Poland, where we examined actual evidence of vampire westerners sucking the blood from the Jew-Men!!!!!!! We then, as if it were our task, tossed the one ring into the fires of Mount Doom and then a genie popped out.

    WHO BETTER TO ASK than a Genie!

    so we asked him; "Genie! Did the Holocaust happen" and the Genie said "NAY!!! NAY!"
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •