Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 122

Thread: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

  1. #61
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,463

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    In science you never ever will use "statements of witness" against evidence, and science IS my witness.
    This isn't just about the SCIENCE, it's about the TRUTH. Your dismissal of eye witness accounts of murder on a genocidal scale tell me plenty Denier. And you have no science on your side. Otherwise you would have posted it.

    The insult is the misuse of the word "holocaust" because the dead bodies were burned to prevent plagues and not so to exterminate people.
    Nobody here claimed these people were murdered by burning them. Who here has done that? I think I was very clear that the burning of the bodies was a method of disposal, but it became a symbol of plight of the European Jews. Gassed, shot, hanged...it doesn't matter, dead is dead. The facts show that the burning of the bodies was not just to stop the spread of disease, but because it becomes difficult to manage burying over 100,000 people at a single site. Burning was much more efficient in terms of labor and space consumption.

    See? You want to use the statements of witness which favored the tales, , and such is not only irrelevant but also there were 1 million of Germans soldiers ready to testify that such gas chambers never existed, and they were not heard. So, the use of witness from your part is debunked again.
    First and foremost, you are an absolute liar as there is no way you could accurately state there were 1 million soldiers ready to testify to anything. The witness statements of the VICTIMS always trump the statements of the SUSPECTS when evidence supports the victim. I support the statements that favored the truth...hint, not the Nazi's.

    Hold your horse right there, you are talking about the killing of millions of Jews without showing any valid evidence. Sorry but your statement still void by the scientific point of view. And, the word "holocaust" it does imply sacrifice by fire, and such didn't happen with the jews.
    There are literally libraries full of evidence to support my case. It's already established and accepted world wide. The onus is on you to disprove the truth. You have not done that. I have history and solid evidence backing me up. You came in here making denier claims with not a shred of valid evidence. And your misrepresentation of how the word "holocaust" was used is not lost on us. You are dishonest person. Holocaust was NEVER used to describe what happened to the Jews as a "sacrifice to god." It was used to describe the attempted destruction of the race.

    Now that you have reshaped your understanding of the meaning of words, you must change the words "holocaust" by "the burning of dead bodies to avoid diseases and plagues, plus you must change the word "genocide" by the word "slavery" because such is mostly the intentions to keep people in concentration camps: to be used for work.
    I've done no such thing. How many more calls for evidence are you going to avoid here Denier?


    With "us"? How many are you?
    I see you avoided discussing the Final Solution in favor of sniping. "Us" refers to all those who have taken your dishonest rantings apart and fed them to you with a spoon.


    And how do you know all that when you are practically saying that no accurate records are available at all?
    Because millions of Jews disappeared, never to be seen again, witnesses described the mass round ups, and surviving witnesses described the faking of death certificates as well as the immediate executions of new, unregistered prisoners. Oh and let's not forget the Death Books. Try again.

    Are you talking about the few thousands who were arrested? Because millions of people acquired false passports and traveled to all the parts of the world escaping from the war. Such a migration of millions of people is not recorded but just visit far away lands and high mountains in other countries and yes...they still there with their names changed but they still there.
    Provide proof Denier. Your argument, back it up. Otherwise it's as valid as it smells.

    Your story is funny, Hitler didn't care about what people might think about him, the evidence is his invasions here and there, because in those years the Geneva Convention didn't exist at all and countries used to invade other countries and occupy their lands and kill any opponent...just look US in Hawaii or Israel in Palestine. It was the "law" of those times. Today you are criticizing Hitler with the new "international law", and sorry but such is not the right method.
    I didn't do that at all. Reread my post and try again.


    That is idiot's stories, Hitler needed the people of every country not so to kill them. His tactic was to destroy their defenses not so to kill populations. You must admire Attila the Hunt as your hero, but Hitler wasn't like that. I'm not saying that Hitler was a great thing as people, but he wasn't the sanguinary Dracula that you try to portrait about him. He was an ambitious man who acquired an extraordinary power as no other man has reached in human history, and I think that you are jealous of him because this reason.
    Why, because conquer the Denier says so? Hitler ordered the destruction of the European Jews, period. He almost accomplished it. Hitler was in fact a genocidal sociopath and his actions are evidence of that. The rest of your post I could wipe my ass with and still fill like I'm getting short changed.


    That is not the question, the real question is "to what country they migrated escaping from Hitler?
    Well why don't you answer that question. Only your insane logic could possibly concoct an answer.

    Check US, Canada and South America, Australia and even China and review birth certificates because many of them just changed names and became "Christians" to avoid further persecution, because in those years of the war they believed that Hitler was to dominate the entire world.
    Yeah, I'll let you go ahead and post the evidence that this is even a remote possibility. And I have a feeling I'll find more Nazi war criminals relocated to South America than I would European Jews.


    Yeap, to fantasy island, because such didn't happen in reality.
    Hi, I'm Lerxst...and you would be Denier.



    Disregard the witness testimony, here we are talking about facts as evidence, and you must show the facts otherwise your statements will become opinions only.
    Where did you study law at son?


    Mostly the ones who didn't want to submit themselves to their new authority.
    Opinion much?

    The number of deaths in the books do no count more than few thousands, what the heck are you talking about?
    Combined with the mass graves, eye witness testimony, and millions of missing Jews...I think the Death Books fill out what I'm talking about.

    Denier, eh? well this "denier" knows English and you don't.
    No, you know how to butcher English and you know how to deny and lie.

    You don't get it. The leaks should kill everybody inside the buildings, this means the gas killing also the Nazis who were inside in the other rooms. Do you have a brain? well, use it to think and not so to imagine stupid arguments.
    Show me where German soldiers stood in the building that was full of leaks while Jews were murdered by gas. Show me the buildings, show me the leaks.


    Then, your point is that the Jews died by hysteria and not so by gas, sheeesss! now you have started a new theory...
    I think you have a tumor.


    Hell with those false witness, facts rules and no facts have been given by you.


    Yes, if the facts do not support their words, all those people are no more than liars. What do you expect?
    Anti-Semite much?

    What I find disgusting is to see how a big lie like the killing of millions of people in concentration camps has been spread out without a single evidence supporting such thing. Today, thanks to science such a myth called the holocaust is finally proved as a hoax.
    In Bizarro World, maybe. Here, not so much.
    *insert profound statement here*

  2. #62
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    No. I would like the Pope, you know that elected guy who is buddies with God, to act like a man of great faith even in the darkest of times. And by a man of great faith, I mean What Would Jesus Do. Would Jesus have, basically ignored, Nazism? Fascism?
    I know you are going to give me some answer about the Pope not being Jesus, but when Millions (now billions) of people depend on you for guidance, don't act like you don't know that excrement hit the fans; you have an obligation to those who follow you!
    Hammer. Nail. ****ing. Head. Quoted For Truth.

    Pope Pius XII was a ****ing coward who didn't take a SINGLE definitive or for that matter PUBLIC stance on the atrocities of the Nazis. I'm not saying he supported it. I'm just saying he didn't do **** about it.

    Stalin once said : How many divisions does the pope have?

    Well how many does the leader of the Catholic Church need? What was he missing? Christians? There weren't enough of them or something? What exactly did he need to tell the entire world that what the Nazis were doing was wrong? In the context of things his actions were at the very least those of a man who does not want to be seen as somebody who totally ignored the problem but at the same time he did nothing of true relevance and even when he did it was so insignificant that his Christian apologists must bring up over and over the same events to reassure themselves that their beloved leader did all he could.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 02-10-09 at 11:46 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #63
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,463

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    By the way, Hatuey and Arch...nice job on handling the other leg of this debate. Very well done you silly liberals.

    *insert profound statement here*

  4. #64
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,463

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Hammer. Nail. ****ing. Head. Quoted For Truth.

    Pope Pius XII was a ****ing coward who didn't take a SINGLE definitive or for that matter PUBLIC stance on the atrocities of the Nazis. I'm not saying he supported it. I'm just saying he didn't do **** about it.

    Stalin once said : How many divisions does the pope have?

    Well how many does the leader of the Catholic Church need? What was he missing? Christians? There weren't enough of them or something? What exactly did he need to tell the entire world that what the Nazis were doing was wrong? In the context of things his actions were at the very least those of a man who does not want to be seen as somebody who totally ignored the problem but at the same time he did nothing of true relevance and even when he did it was so insignificant that his Christian apologists must bring up over and over the same events to reassure themselves that their beloved leader did all he could.
    I think there is something to be said about a man who builds his entire standing in the free world around representing the characteristics of Christ and then when faced with something as horrible as the Holocaust takes an almost neutral stance on the issue. It's at that moment, as Arch has said, that the characteristics of Christ need to be displayed most prominently. Not "milktoast" or "Buddy Jesus."
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #65
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post

    How many divisions did the Pope need
    ? I'm sure being the religious leader of 700 million human beings must carry some sort of weight. But I guess his weight only carries when we're talking about all the irrelevant things he did to feed the revisionist minds of people like yourself and Ludahai.
    What the hell are you talking about "revisionist"? You are babbling.

    The Pope could easily have been crushed by the Nazis. I guess he put the continuation of the church and the Catholic community and its safety first and its not as if the full scale of the holocaust was completely known until late in the war. Perhaps he should have spoken out but this idioitic, PC position you seem to take, as if it sullies the name of the Catholic church completely is just stupid, many people and organisations did not speak out.
    I do not doubt the church could have done better what I and others do doubt is the whole bull****, liberal, athiest agenda you pin to that.

    I very much doubt you'd be likely to scream about the Nazis within their reach.

    The important allies? Like the UK, France and Canada? All of who joined in 1939? Your revisionism shines. It's funny because for somebody who claims to know about history you don't even seem to know who the allies were. You 'obviously' meant nothing. It's clear that your notion of who the allies were is well that of somebody who doesn't know who the allies were and when they joined.
    What are you babbling about? Are you suggesting the free french were talking about the holocaust long before the rest of the allies. Otherwise stop talking rubbish.


    Why don't you take your revisionism to where it is needed? May I suggest stormfront?
    Ah an accusation or implication of racism from you. How novel. Your obsession with race, large even for a liberal, has not gone unnoticed here.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  6. #66
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    What the hell are you talking about "revisionist"? You are babbling.

    The Pope could easily have been crushed by the Nazis. I guess he put the continuation of the church and the Catholic community and its safety first and its not as if the full scale of the holocaust was completely known until late in the war. Perhaps he should have spoken out but this idioitic, PC position you seem to take, as if it sullies the name of the Catholic church completely is just stupid, many people and organisations did not speak out.
    I do not doubt the church could have done better what I and others do doubt is the whole bull****, liberal, athiest agenda you pin to that.
    I could be a bit, you know, wrong in thinking that the Iron Cross worn by the Nazi's was a gesture that they were in favor of Catholicism and the teachings of the Pope; The Desert Fox, Rommel, did not even accept the Swastika as his symbol.

    However, I don't think that's my main problem with it. Mine is that the Catholic Church is supposed to be a place of faith, spirituality, not an institution of "flesh and blood" (as is used in scripture).
    I have seen the dirty dealings of churches first hand, and whenever they start to talk this bull**** of their physical-self, then I no longer believe in the power of Faith as their guide. I thought Heaven was greater than anything on Earth, but apparently by your ideals of why the Pope stayed out of it, it's not so.

    I very much doubt you'd be likely to scream about the Nazis within their reach.
    Honestly, I've never had the chance to fight against Nazis. But I doubt I would be among those in the French Underground, or organizations like that throughout the Nazi-occupied world. I sure as hell would not just sit there and keep my Papal dignity while fellow humans were slaughtered by the truck-load.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  7. #67
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    What the hell are you talking about "revisionist"? You are babbling.

    The Pope could easily have been crushed by the Nazis
    .
    So this justifies his complete silence? I guess when one's life is in danger. It's okay to be a complete coward just so you can claim later that you did....well something.

    I guess he put the continuation of the church and the Catholic community and its safety first and its not as if the full scale of the holocaust was completely known until late in the war. Perhaps he should have spoken out but this idioitic, PC position you seem to take, as if it sullies the name of the Catholic church completely is just stupid, many people and organisations did not speak out.
    I do not doubt the church could have done better what I and others do doubt is the whole bull****, liberal, athiest agenda you pin to that.
    I very much doubt you'd be likely to scream about the Nazis within their reach.
    Lol 'Perhaps the pope' should have spoken out. PERHAPS? The greatest massacre of the 20th century is going on and the Pope should have 'perhaps' spoken out? Are you completely retarded? Or is there some sort of mental condition that goes on in that little hick town you live in where you think that being PC means standing up for what is right instead of hiding like a coward ie. Pope Pius XII?

    I wouldn't stand up to the Nazis? You mean like the millions of people who weren't rich, politically powerful or surrounded by any of the works of art in Vatican but still spoke out and opposed the horrors of Nazi Germany? Pius XII was a coward who would have rather save his own skin then stand in the way of Nazi Germany in any relevant shape or form. Deal with it.

    What are you babbling about? Are you suggesting the free french were talking about the holocaust long before the rest of the allies. Otherwise stop talking rubbish.
    What? This isn't even English. The Final Solution of the Nazis took on full force after 1942 :

    Mass killings of about one million Jews occurred before the plans of the Final Solution were fully implemented in 1942, but it was only with the decision to eradicate the entire Jewish population that the extermination camps were built and industrialized mass slaughter of Jews began in earnest. This decision to systematically kill the Jews of Europe was made by the time of, or at the Wannsee conference, which took place in Berlin, in the Wannsee Villa on January 20, 1942. During the conference, there was a discussion held by a group of German Nazi officials to decide on the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question". A surviving copy of the minutes of this meeting was found by the Allies in 1947, too late to serve as evidence during the first Nuremberg Trials.
    So no. I would not be suggesting that the 'free French' whomever they were started talking about the Holocaust before the rest of the allies. But that's not even what you spoke of. Admit you didn't even know who the Allies were and that your retarded and misguided notion that they were made up of the Call of Duty guys you've played with.

    Ah an accusation or implication of racism from you. How novel. Your obsession with race, large even for a liberal, has not gone unnoticed here.
    Awww? Are you going to cry revisionist? Take it to somebody who cares like the revisionists at Stormfront.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 02-11-09 at 12:40 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #68
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Moderator's Warning:
    Report: Holocaust denier will review evidenceHatuey and Wessexman, knock off the attacks and baiting and debate the topic sans nastiness.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I see nothing here but your falsehoods and lies. There is no science that backs you. You have posted no evidence, because there is none. You are a liar or you just believe in the anti-semetic fantasies that have been spoon fed to you by who knows whom. Go back to stormfront.
    So, with such a silly reply of yours is how you claim that you win debates against me...

    ...

    ...

    ha,ha, ha, ha...

    Look son, the evidence is clear, there is no residual of gas found in the walls of those rooms enough to prove that gas was used to kill anyone anytime in the years of the WW2.

    Plus, the windows and doors show until today big gaps in reference to their frames which would cause leaks and kill not only the dudes inside the rooms but to everyone inside the building, so, it is scientifically impossible that gas was used to kill people in those rooms because if gas was used, the gas would kill also the Germans and anything inside the entire building.

    In order to accept these excellent scientific discoveries you need to erase the decades of brainwashing created by a perpetuated and systematic propaganda broadcasting around the world the lie that gas was used to kill millions of people.

    The Pope must also stop following such a stupid traffic to nowhere and use science as the GPS device which will guide him to the truth, and the truth is that no gas was used in the Nazi's concentrations camps, and this truth will last until you demonstrate scientifically that gas existed and that was used.

    Get over son, the fallacy is over, and the evidence obtained through the scientific method is demonstrating that all the testimonies made by assumed witness is false.

    If you disagree with me, be honest with yourself and instead of calling me "denier", you must simply demonstrate that "gas didn't leak" through the gaps of the windows and doors of those rooms, something which should be greatly appreciated by everyone here reading these messages. Remember that Leutcher is an expert in this matter and that his expertize has demonstrated that the lack of insulation of those rooms is enough to discard the idea that those rooms were used as gas chambers.

    Come on. I know that I am not the only one waiting to see your "science" instead of your calling names.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    This isn't just about the SCIENCE, it's about the TRUTH. Your dismissal of eye witness accounts of murder on a genocidal scale tell me plenty Denier. And you have no science on your side. Otherwise you would have posted it.
    Witness can lie, the best way to find how true are the testimonies is through factual evidence, and the scientific evidence says that no gas was used in those rooms.

    Nobody here claimed these people were murdered by burning them. Who here has done that? I think I was very clear that the burning of the bodies was a method of disposal, but it became a symbol of plight of the European Jews. Gassed, shot, hanged...it doesn't matter, dead is dead. The facts show that the burning of the bodies was not just to stop the spread of disease, but because it becomes difficult to manage burying over 100,000 people at a single site. Burning was much more efficient in terms of labor and space consumption.
    Naaahhh. The Germans were losing the war and they needed troops in the front, so with no much staff available and facing that the dead corps in concentration camps were a risk for others in detention and the German troops as well, the burning of the dead corps was a preventive measure to avoid plagues.

    First and foremost, you are an absolute liar as there is no way you could accurately state there were 1 million soldiers ready to testify to anything. The witness statements of the VICTIMS always trump the statements of the SUSPECTS when evidence supports the victim. I support the statements that favored the truth...hint, not the Nazi's.
    So, for you to word "Nazi" is synonymous of "liar". Your English is far worst than mine, you better "study" the dictionary...

    There are literally libraries full of evidence to support my case. It's already established and accepted world wide. The onus is on you to disprove the truth. You have not done that. I have history and solid evidence backing me up. You came in here making denier claims with not a shred of valid evidence. And your misrepresentation of how the word "holocaust" was used is not lost on us. You are dishonest person. Holocaust was NEVER used to describe what happened to the Jews as a "sacrifice to god." It was used to describe the attempted destruction of the race.
    All your support is no more than inventions made by a group of sleek people, and today science rules and all the support you say you have has been shown as lies.


    I've done no such thing. How many more calls for evidence are you going to avoid here Denier?

    I see you avoided discussing the Final Solution in favor of sniping. "Us" refers to all those who have taken your dishonest rantings apart and fed them to you with a spoon.
    "Final Solution?" Nothing is final here until you demonstrate first the existence of residual of gas enough to be used to kill people and the explanation of how gas won't leak through the great gaps between windows and doors in reference to their frames in those rooms of the concentration camps.

    Because millions of Jews disappeared, never to be seen again, witnesses described the mass round ups, and surviving witnesses described the faking of death certificates as well as the immediate executions of new, unregistered prisoners. Oh and let's not forget the Death Books. Try again.
    Naaahhhh, the "Jews" escaped from Europe by millions, I have lots of relatives who escape from Holland, and the same happened from every country of Europe. They weren't killed, they just escaped and changed their identity, that's all.

    Provide proof Denier. Your argument, back it up. Otherwise it's as valid as it smells.
    You have not a single evidence that millions of people were killed in gas chambers, you "assume" such an event by mixing the claims of several liars who call themselves as "victims" alone, and with the impossibility to find lots of people. The reason of the impossibility to find the missing millions of people is that when they escaped to other counteries they changed their identity.

    Now well, as an example, you escape to South America in 1941, you can easily pay to any authority to give you a fake ID, and the evidence is that even today you can do that in this part of the world. Now, you have the new identity and you change your style of life and you have "disappear" from the world. In those years in every third world country many people didn't even have a birth certificate, most of the IDs were given in base of Certificates of Baptism, because while the government didn't reach far away from the metropolis' small towns, the Church did reach them.

    In those years was very easy to change identities, and it was hard to follow someone's past. Face it, the millions of deaths you are claiming never happened. Those millions of people just migrated and changed their identities.

    Why, because conquer the Denier says so? Hitler ordered the destruction of the European Jews, period. He almost accomplished it. Hitler was in fact a genocidal sociopath and his actions are evidence of that. The rest of your post I could wipe my ass with and still fill like I'm getting short changed.
    Naaahhhhh. Such are stories made by Jews actors in Hollywood movies. Get mature man, you have no records that such was Hitler's plans...or...wait, yes, the records you have come from a concentration camp woman who claimed that she found official records from the Germans and she presented them later in the courts...sure, right...nothing found in German's headquarters but the documents were given by a Jewish old woman...how cute...

    Yeah, I'll let you go ahead and post the evidence that this is even a remote possibility. And I have a feeling I'll find more Nazi war criminals relocated to South America than I would European Jews.
    As far as I know, lots of German Nazis used to be "relocated" in Virginia close to Washington DC, I think in Fall Church while the Jews who migrated used to move to far away small towns, because they were so afraid that Hitler will find them.

    Hi, I'm Lerxst...and you would be Denier.
    Read again the rules of these forums. If you can't control yourself you better relax, think about it, and write back later on when your emotions won't overcome your thoughts.

    Combined with the mass graves, eye witness testimony, and millions of missing Jews...I think the Death Books fill out what I'm talking about.
    You need to update your Death Book with a seal stamp over the pages saying "Leutcher Report"..."Leutcher Report"..Leutcher Report"...

    No, you know how to butcher English and you know how to deny and lie.
    I know how read English and how to apply the correct meaning of words, something that the "holocaust" supporters lack of.

    Show me where German soldiers stood in the building that was full of leaks while Jews were murdered by gas. Show me the buildings, show me the leaks.
    Very easy, look at the pictures in your web links showing the gas chambers, look their location in the buildings. Now, copy them and paste them here with arrows showing the insulation used to prevent the leaks.

    I think you have a tumor.
    Read again the rules of these forums because your attacks are becoming a malicious virus., as Lewinsky was to president Clinton...

    ...
    ...
    ..ha, ha, ha, ha...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •