Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 122

Thread: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

  1. #21
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל • אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    As long as you don't provide the scientific evidence that the gas chambers existed, your whole story tale is scientifically considered as a hoax.
    Once again you flout your lies and deceit.

    From your keyboard to our eyes.

    אשכנזי היהודי • Белый Россию

  2. #22
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The role of the Roman Catholic Church in the Shoah (Nazi Holocaust)



    Go troll elsewhere apologist. You're if not as bad worse then those who deny the holocaust. Propping up your church's role for the sake of not being seen as condoning of atrocities.
    Why don't you read BOOKS on the subject. Anyone can post a website.

    Your reading assignments:

    The Myth of Hitler's Pople: How Pope Pius XI Rescued Jews from the Nazis by RABBI David G. Dalin

    Pope Pius XII: Architect for Peace by Margherita Marchione. This one includes large numbers of primary source documents that shows what you say is a LIE.

    Sorry some people have so much contempt for the Church that they can't accept the truth.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  3. #23
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Why don't you read BOOKS on the subject. Anyone can post a website.

    Your reading assignments:

    The Myth of Hitler's Pople: How Pope Pius XI Rescued Jews from the Nazis by RABBI David G. Dalin

    Pope Pius XII: Architect for Peace by Margherita Marchione. This one includes large numbers of primary source documents that shows what you say is a LIE.

    Sorry some people have so much contempt for the Church that they can't accept the truth.
    Those sound like books without an agenda.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  4. #24
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Those sound like books without an agenda.
    The only agenda is fact. Look at the primary documents in the later book, and heck the first book was written by a Jewish Rabbi.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #25
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Why don't you read BOOKS on the subject. Anyone can post a website.
    Well here. I'll show you. I provide sources backing my opinion. You can try and ignore them or address them. But I have a gut feeling that like most revisionist you'll provide some diversion to avoid the topic.

    Your reading assignments:

    The Myth of Hitler's Pople: How Pope Pius XI Rescued Jews from the Nazis by RABBI David G. Dalin

    Pope Pius XII: Architect for Peace by Margherita Marchione. This one includes large numbers of primary source documents that shows what you say is a LIE.

    Sorry some people have so much contempt for the Church that they can't accept the truth.
    So your argument is that you can't come up with an argument? Noted. Have fun being a revisionist. I will not help you by going on some mystery egg hunt.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 02-08-09 at 07:48 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #26
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    How many infraction points am I sitting on right now? Damnit...well the proper response for this post will get me suspended so I'll water it down this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Are you trying to deviate the presentation of facts that the gas chambers never existed by declaring me a holocaust denier?
    Stop right there. There are no "facts" that definitively state the gas chambers never existed. You need to stop wielding this bald faced lie right now.

    Is that all the best you can do? Excuse me but you are falling in the arms of fanatiscism and stupid pride if you cannot understand first what is the primeval meaning of the word "holocaust".

    holocaust: Definition from Answers.com
    How you could assume that Tashah of all people doesn't know the root origins of the word "holocaust" boggles the mind. How long have you been a member here? This tact is weak at best and indicates that you are stooping to a level of debate that is severely lacking in merit. This isn't even substantial enough to be considered a red herring. It's a simple diversion wrapped up in an insult.

    As far as it is known, the burning of DEAD bodies by Germans was made to avoid the spread of diseases and not so by sacrificing the bodies to any God.
    Patently false. That is a common myth propagated by the likes of Mattagno, Leuchter, and Faurisson. It's been debunked not only by eyewitness testimony but by the release of the Death Books. The Typhus Myth is just that, a myth. It's apparent that you put no credibility in eye witness accounts when their stories are backed up by evidence. How about the German soldiers who testified to the existence of gas chambers and systematic execution of innocent? What about the reports of the Polish underground during the war that detailed mass extermination of prisoners? What about the findings of the Institute for Forensic Research which clearly establish evidence of gas chamber use? How about the numerous survivors who testified about falsifying death certificates to read "heart attack, heart failure, influenza, diarrhea?'

    Further, nobody ever said that this was a sacrifice to any God. Holocaust was an appropriate application of the word in describing what happened to the Jews during the Nazi attempt at wiping out the European Jews. They were murdered by the millions and a symbol of that process were the ovens in which the bodies were disposed of. Hitlers campaign of murder against the Jews was definitely one of genocidal proportions...the intent was there. The ovens came to symbolize the destruction of the Jews under his reign.

    Oh, and ignore the number 2 definition because such is a lie,
    Why does this not surprise me?

    Thanks for the lesson, but where in this discussion did anyone display a lack of understanding of that word.


    As far it is known, there is not a single evidence that such was the intentions of the Germans,
    Are you serious? You are a denier, without a doubt. Research the "Final Solution" why don't you. Debunk the evidence surrounding that and get back with us.

    otherwise the only thing they needed was to kill with their guns the Jews right there in the cities.
    Google Einsatzgruppen.

    Why did they had to preserve them in concentration camps?
    For the same reason they faked the death certificates of tens of thousands of registered prisoners and failed to register millions of others. Even the Nazi's knew they couldn't just flaunt genocide to the world. Hitler's plan was to restore Germany to a place of world prominence, to avenge her fall from grace after World War 1. Unlike Stalin, who killed with wanton abandon out of paranoia, Hitler actually thought he could reach a plateau of sort in which he was viewed as some kind of respectable supreme ruler. It was his deep rooted hatred of the Jews, his failed understanding of tactics, and his misguided strategic vision that ruined him. At some point the German leadership knew they would have to answer as to where those prisoners went. The problem was there were too many of them and they were forced to begin killing them and disposing of their bodies as quickly as they could. Who knows why they chose gas chambers over bullets? We know that cremation was quickly realized as a better solution than mass graves because the thousands of corpses were tainting water supplies and causing serious health issues for the soldiers and those in surrounding areas. Further cremation destroyed evidence that would indicate a mechanism of death. This goes hand in hand with falsifying death records.

    The whole thing makes no sense when you imply that the Germans wanted to "exterminate" the Jews from the world.
    They wanted to exterminate the European Jews more than anyone else. Here you are adding a pound of sand to the argument in order to circle around some semblance of a point. And your logic of "that's not how I would have done it" has no merit in this argument.

    On the other hand, it is a more clear picture of what happened when you can see pictures of Jews in concentration camps at the beginning of the war, the Jews were having even weddings and sport tournaments inside them! Come on, where are your "extermination goals"?
    Irrelevant given the fact that millions were systematically murdered...taken to camps, not registered, and then disappeared never to be heard from again. Where did they go? Since we don't have any brand new massive communities of Jews popping up in Africa or Asia, and we do have death camps with execution blocks, gas chambers, and large multi-baffled furnaces with ovens that were very efficient in destroying human remains to the tune of hundreds if not thousands a day all across Europe...well I think you see where this is going.

    At the end of the war, as Germany was loosing the war, the common sense event is that there was no more food to feed the people inside the concentration camps, then, people started to become sick and they were dying by starvation and or diseases. The only way to avoid contamination was to burn the bodies.
    This is a complete fraud. You are taking a situation that already has an established and proven explanation and trying to come up with an alternative explanation based upon logic alone, sans actual supporting evidence. Yes some died of disease, some died of starvation, but many many more were executed. Yet evidence (both scientific and eyewitness testimony) clearly debunks this.

    Look at here in US, the US government ALSO put lots of Japanese people in concentration camps, if the US government was to kill them, they should do it as soon the Japanese in detention put their feet inside those camps.
    Many prisoners were killed immediately upon their arrival at places like Auschwitz. Try again and this time leave out the irrelevant red herrings and focus on what the Nazi's actually did (that thing you are trying your level best to deny).

    Now, I will tell you this, if US was to loose the war and it happenee a great shortage of food, the ones who will suffer first are the Japanese in the US concentration camps because the government will apply to the motto "Americans first". The Germans just used the same motto.
    This is absurd. You have absolutely now historical reference to base this on and are only making it up in order to lend substance to your story.

    It is not anyone's fault but the mischievous attitude from some people who took advantage of the winning of the war by the allies and invented lots of tales about what the Germans did in the war.
    So the revisionist accuses everyone else of revisionism. Nice. That's it? Basically you're argument is "we aren't lying, the eye witnesses are lying, the death books are fabrications, the evidence is tainted, the evidence is manufactured to further the lie of the Holocaust." Well then I'll debunk your denial of the Holocaust with this...You Are A LIAR! I win.

    And again, reason won't be in your side with your silly attitude of calling me "holocaust denier" because you must learn what the word "holocaust" means in the first place before posting more stories based in ignorance of the language.
    And you have never heard of a word with one or more similar or dissimilar meanings have you? Your stupid line of attack here won't work Denier.

    I'll hope you have the evidence proving the use of gas in those rooms which have been proven already never been used as gas chambers, not only by the lack of gas residual but also by the clear spaces between doors and windows with their frames which present big gaps causing leaks.
    Oh this is just precious. Gaps in doors and windows you say? How about the hundreds of people each year who die in old drafty homes from carbon monoxide poisoning? You are building a defense around the myth that you need sealed tight enclosures to facilitate killing people with poisonous gas. That is a lie, all you need is a tent, time, and no way for them to get out of the tent. Many people have died while camping by falling asleep in a tent with generator exhaust seeping in while they were asleep.

    Put twenty people in a room, with leaky windows and doors, and begin pumping in carbon monoxide (from a gasoline burning engine exhaust) or cyanide and see what happens. They panic, they breath deeply from screaming, and speed the effects. It's quite efficient.

    As long as you don't provide the scientific evidence that the gas chambers existed, your whole story tale is scientifically considered as a hoax.
    Sorry but the burden of proof is on you to debunk the multitude of eyewitness accounts from survivors, soldiers serving in the camps, and the mountains of evidence supporting the claim.

    You are calling these people liars. People who were there and participated to one degree or another and survived to give their accounting.

    You'll not get away with this on this board. Go to Stormfront if this is what you want to engage in. I find your antics here disgusting.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 02-08-09 at 09:28 PM.
    *insert profound statement here*

  7. #27
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Glad to see you're here. I wish you had posted something relevant/factual/accurate, but I guess I will have to go with what you posted.


    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Are you trying to deviate the presentation of facts that the gas chambers never existed by declaring me a holocaust denier? Is that all the best you can do? Excuse me but you are falling in the arms of fanatiscism and stupid pride if you cannot understand first what is the primeval meaning of the word "holocaust".

    holocaust: Definition from Answers.com



    As far as it is known, the burning of DEAD bodies by Germans was made to avoid the spread of diseases and not so by sacrificing the bodies to any God.
    Please provide evidence of this fact.

    Oh, and ignore the number 2 definition because such is a lie, read what the word genocide mean.
    We should never pay attention to lying holocaust deniers such as yourself. Definition #2 is spot on.

    As far it is known, there is not a single evidence that such was the intentions of the Germans, otherwise the only thing they needed was to kill with their guns the Jews right there in the cities. Why did they had to preserve them in concentration camps? The whole thing makes no sense when you imply that the Germans wanted to "exterminate" the Jews from the world.
    Plenty of evidence. Here's one piece just to whet your appitite for the destruction that you will endure if you choose to debate me on this:

    From Joseff Goebells diary:

    February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
    March 20, 1942: Finally we talked about the Jewish question. Here the Fuehrer is as uncompromising as ever. The Jews must be got out of Europe, if necessary by applying the most brutal methods.
    March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.
    It is interesting that since the Nazis estimated that there were 11 million Jews in Europe at the time, 60% of that would be 6.6 million, pretty close to the actual figure.

    This is the tip of the iceberg. There are plenty of Nazi records that quantify the deaths of Jews. Denying those facts is nothing more than prejudice and bigotry...along with lying and ignorance. I see nothing in your posts, conquer, that do not show that you are all of these adjectives.

    On the other hand, it is a more clear picture of what happened when you can see pictures of Jews in concentration camps at the beginning of the war, the Jews were having even weddings and sport tournaments inside them! Come on, where are your "extermination goals"?
    The numbers don't lie, but you do.

    At the end of the war, as Germany was loosing the war, the common sense event is that there was no more food to feed the people inside the concentration camps, then, people started to become sick and they were dying by starvation and or diseases. The only way to avoid contamination was to burn the bodies.
    Wrong. It was common sense to destroy the evidence by killing as many in concentration camps as possible. Fewer witnesses to tell of the heinous acts the Nazi's committed. The Nazi's were cowards. They knew the war was going to be lost, and they knew they were going to go on trial for human rights violations. They wanted to try to save their hides...and, at the same time, continue with their "Final Solution".

    Look at here in US, the US government ALSO put lots of Japanese people in concentration camps, if the US government was to kill them, they should do it as soon the Japanese in detention put their feet inside those camps. Now, I will tell you this, if US was to loose the war and it happenee a great shortage of food, the ones who will suffer first are the Japanese in the US concentration camps because the government will apply to the motto "Americans first". The Germans just used the same motto.
    No, they didn't. The focus was to destroy the Jews from the beginning. But since you have presented this "revisionist" history, let's see some substantiation for it. Present your evidence.

    It is not anyone's fault but the mischievous attitude from some people who took advantage of the winning of the war by the allies and invented lots of tales about what the Germans did in the war.
    There is plenty of evidence showing what the Germans did. Only liars who have no contrary evidence like you, deny this. Present your evidence.

    And again, reason won't be in your side with your silly attitude of calling me "holocaust denier" because you must learn what the word "holocaust" means in the first place before posting more stories based in ignorance of the language.
    It is you that does not know what the word "holocaust" means. Just because you deny the definition, doesn't mean the definition doesn't apply. You do not get to alter word definitions because they do not adhere to your lying agenda.

    Come on, conquer. If you are so sure of your position, post your evidence. Prove it to us.

    I'll hope you have the evidence proving the use of gas in those rooms which have been proven already never been used as gas chambers, not only by the lack of gas residual but also by the clear spaces between doors and windows with their frames which present big gaps causing leaks.

    As long as you don't provide the scientific evidence that the gas chambers existed, your whole story tale is scientifically considered as a hoax.
    You do realize that Leuchter has been completely debunked on scientific grounds. So, I hope you have more to put into the skillet than just that, because if that's all you've got, you are going to bore me, real quick.

    But please, offer some evidence of what you claimed. Show us substantiation that that the gas chambers could not have been used as such. It's been a while since I've annihilated a lying holocaust denier, so please, show us your evidence, rather than just spewing your lies.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #28
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    The reason why holocaust deniers are so easily debunked and shown to be liars is because what they do is reverse historical engineering. They come up with the premise they want to prove and then they manipulate facts and theories to prove their premise. This is precisely how NOT to conduct valid, reliable science. This is why they are easily prove liars and why they rarely present any actual evidence; there is none.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #29
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    I wish I had proofed my post just one more time...lol. I hate it when mistakes get by like that, but I got my point across.

    To CC, Don, and Tashah..excellent posts and thank you for deconstructing this mountain of lies that conquer has been telling. The coffin is nailed shut on this revisionist bull****. I seriously get sick feelings in my stomach when I read Holocaust deniers rantings. Something must be seriously off center to simply dismiss the horrors that befell the Jews during Hitler's reign.

    Thank you all again and never let these people get away with this on these boards.
    *insert profound statement here*

  10. #30
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: Report: Holocaust denier will review evidence

    Reports: Holocaust Denier Ousted by Argentine Seminary.

    BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — A Roman Catholic bishop whose denials that the Holocaust ever happened led to Vatican demands he recant has been removed as the head of an Argentine seminary, local media reported Sunday, citing a Catholic official.

    The ultraconservative Society of St. Pius X has dismissed Bishop Richard Williamson as director of its seminary in La Reja, outside Buenos Aires, according to independent Argentine news agency Diarios y Noticias and the newspaper La Nacion.

    The news outlets reported receiving a statement Sunday from the society's South American superior, Father Christian Bouchacourt, announcing the British bishop's removal. Seminary officials and Bouchacourt could not immediately be reached to confirm the reports.
    Hammer time, bitch. The Vatican better fall in line here and be done with this dick.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 02-09-09 at 02:17 AM.
    *insert profound statement here*

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •