Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 212

Thread: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

  1. #191
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    I am usually indignant to trolls...
    Allow me to repeat myself:

    Pointing out a factual error in a statement that forms the basis for a position isn't "trolling", no matter how much you might want to think so.

  2. #192
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    I am usually indignant to trolls and you have just confirmed that's exactly what you are.



    Please both of you, cut it out.


    as Jallman would say, you are both pretty.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #193
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    And you have a right to be wrong!
    Eh stuff you pie hole



    With some Chicago style pie

  4. #194
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    what is that some crack whores cooter?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #195
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Allow me to repeat myself:

    Pointing out a factual error in a statement that forms the basis for a position isn't "trolling", no matter how much you might want to think so.
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
    -My one word mistake is irrelevant to supporting my argument.
    -Your response was inflammatory.
    -Your response was off-topic as it failed the first point

    The rest can be inferred by your character. Good day, troll.

  6. #196
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    My one word mistake is irrelevant to supporting my argument.
    Hardly. It was a factual error within your supporting argument
    Apparently you don't understand that if the argument you use to support your premise is factually wrong, then your premise is necessarily unsound.

    Your response was inflammatory.
    Aww. Puddy had his feelings hurt.

    Your response was off-topic as it failed the first point
    Again, you apparently don't understand that if the argument you use to support your premise is factually wrong, then your premise is unsound.

    The rest can be inferred by your character.
    Says he who had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to admit he was so very obviously wrong.


    Good day, troll.
    Pointing out a factual error in a statement that forms the basis for a position isn't "trolling", no matter how much you might want to think so.
    Last edited by Goobieman; 02-05-09 at 01:28 PM.

  7. #197
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So what is your point IT?
    That Goobieman's link was outdated and inaccurate.

    Why didn't you ask him what his point was? Selective much? You pointed to his post. I disputed it.

    Please show us where you complained about Bush's vacation time and the image it put forth. Bush criticized congress last August for going on vacation.

    Your presence is curiously absent from this thread:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...-vacation.html
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #198
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    That Goobieman's link was outdated and inaccurate.

    Why didn't you ask him what his point was? Selective much? You pointed to his post. I disputed it.

    Please show us where you complained about Bush's vacation time and the image it put forth. Bush criticized congress last August for going on vacation.

    Your presence is curiously absent from this thread:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...-vacation.html
    This difference is that Congress have rules that state they must be in the Capitol to vote. The President can be anywhere in the world, and make his decisions just as though he were in the White House.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #199
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    This difference is that Congress have rules that state they must be in the Capitol to vote. The President can be anywhere in the world, and make his decisions just as though he were in the White House.
    Your link was still inaccurate though. And after busting shiznit770's chops well your image has kinda suffered.

  10. #200
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: On a tough day, Obama escapes for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    This difference is that Congress have rules that state they must be in the Capitol to vote. The President can be anywhere in the world, and make his decisions just as though he were in the White House.
    So we aren't talking about image anymore then?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •